Bloody Mature Graphic Light Novel like Seikaimo?

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

devg
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Bloody Mature Graphic Light Novel like Seikaimo?

Post by devg »

I really love the wincest that was going on and that it self was an amazing part of this novel but.. the GRAPHIC images they displayed, the blood, the killing, the ecchy scenes were so amazing Overboard it was awesome, completely unexpected! I feel like the author isnt scared to talk about killing, beheading guys, and torutirng them to their deaths, or even scenes which involve both parties to get moe on each other! Ive never read anything as great as this, it was otherworldly. So what im looking for is a light novel with death or blood involved, i just want to imagine those amazing bloody deathly scenes again.

For those who havnt read sekaimo, READ IT, wait till u get half way atleast and booom, you will love love love it. The story it self is just amazing, the main character isnt what she seems to be though and you will find out why!! OMGG I JUST WISH SOMEONE WOULD TRANSLATE ALL THE NOVELSS :(

For now I just want something that isnt afraid to show blood, or whatever! Something mature
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Bloody Mature Graphic Light Novel like Seikaimo?

Post by Teh_ping »

I have to ask, what is your definition of 'mature'? And Wincest? Am I going to be offensive with what I may say? Sure. But let me ask, do you think it is awesome because it is fun to get involved in 'forbidden' fetishes? Showing blood, gore, skin, sex, all for the sake of stimulating your senses to the point of euphoria? That Wincest is the way to go because you feel that you get something others don't have? A sense of superiority? A sense of showing defiance to the world? That forbidden fruit tastes so sweet even though it's poisonous, that you don't care even if you poison yourself till death? (This is also a reminder to myself) Sure, you may feel the sensation of relief after seemingly venting your frustrations, wanting to feel good because you feel that it's awesome, but what is the cost? Most of the time, the cost is much more than the short-term benefit.

Sometimes, we have to look at ourselves in the mirror and wonder why we turn out the way we are. What exactly are we actually doing. Is it because we are all too willing to accept the norms of the world so that we can be accepted? I know I won't be winning anyone over with arguments, but I'm unwilling to give up on this.

To answer your question, the Index stories with Accelerator as lead character are rather bloody, but that's about all.
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

Ping, I think you're too harsh on him. While I sometimes do wonder why 'gore and blood' is categorized as 'mature' as well, preaching it against random someone in the internet with that level of fanboyism won't help, IMHO.
devg
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by devg »

Teh_ping wrote:I have to ask, what is your definition of 'mature'? And Wincest? Am I going to be offensive with what I may say? Sure. But let me ask, do you think it is awesome because it is fun to get involved in 'forbidden' fetishes? Showing blood, gore, skin, sex, all for the sake of stimulating your senses to the point of euphoria? That Wincest is the way to go because you feel that you get something others don't have? A sense of superiority? A sense of showing defiance to the world? That forbidden fruit tastes so sweet even though it's poisonous, that you don't care even if you poison yourself till death? (This is also a reminder to myself) Sure, you may feel the sensation of relief after seemingly venting your frustrations, wanting to feel good because you feel that it's awesome, but what is the cost? Most of the time, the cost is much more than the short-term benefit.

Sometimes, we have to look at ourselves in the mirror and wonder why we turn out the way we are. What exactly are we actually doing. Is it because we are all too willing to accept the norms of the world so that we can be accepted? I know I won't be winning anyone over with arguments, but I'm unwilling to give up on this.

To answer your question, the Index stories with Accelerator as lead character are rather bloody, but that's about all.
Nah your right, it is pretty disturbing to like incest, but keep in mind that everything is with anime characters in my mind. The real things disturbs me, i have siblings and id rather die. So no, I dont have a fetish for it, just find the premise of it intrigueing because it is like a fantasy in real life. Oh and the novel is 19+ in korea, so its for mature people. When I spoke about mature, this novel really is the ace in it. Not because of the blood,gore,sex, etc but because of the theme it presents, that the world and the rich only go around so long as the poor stay as they do. It taps into the thoughts of a young lady turning her self into something some what comparable to a monster inorder for her to retain the status her fathers set. That young lady is Maria Lunalady Blackhazel (The Princess of Darkness) But who gets to see her real self? Si-younge, who was seperated at birth, now brought up to be apart of the BlackHazals.

Sure it has some tension between those two, incest, but dont let that distract you from the great story that it shows!

Return to “Manga & Novel”