Kaze no Stigma Ignition series progress

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Scarlett_Witch
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel: Kaze no Stigma!

Re: Kaze no Stigma Ignition series progress

Post by Scarlett_Witch »

Thank you so, so much for putting so much effort into translating the series Ayame! I still love it and I will always be waiting for a new chapter to be translated by you! Every time a new chapter gets translated, it's like christmas for me, thats how much this series still means to me :) .
Thank you!
Ayame
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Ayame »

Scarlett_Witch wrote:Thank you so, so much for putting so much effort into translating the series Ayame! I still love it and I will always be waiting for a new chapter to be translated by you! Every time a new chapter gets translated, it's like christmas for me, thats how much this series still means to me :) .
Thank you!
God, I love you already! I feel instantly connected with people who share my KnS adoration!
The thing is, I jump from one interesting thing to another and have no time management skills whatsoever. That allows me translate a chapter a day if I feel like it but I cannot maintain the focus for long.

The next two chapters covering the marriage meeting/Omiai should have been up by now :lol: (sorry) but I found an absolutely awesome Japanese web novel that I like so much I just finished reading it for the second time. The bad part is that it has 241 chapters and took me almost a week to read it twice.

But I will start on the translation again tomorrow because anyone likes a summer Christmas. :wink:
dude54312
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by dude54312 »

That's awesome to hear! Can't wait for the next updates!
Ayame
Project Translator

Post by Ayame »

Finished the next two chapters that complete the Omiai saga! :D

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... _Chapter_5
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... _Chapter_6

Dead tired. School stuff. Won't be updating for 2 months or so.

Until then I expect opinions about what would you like to read more about next?
  • Kazuma vs his Daddy from volume 2
    a bit about Kazuma's past from volume 3
dude54312
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by dude54312 »

Awesome! Love the translations! Can't wait for your next update, if you want the truth I think that learning a bit about Kazuma's past would be awesome
Maddie4221
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Maddie4221 »

Thank you so much for Kaze no stigma updates. I get so excited for your updates. I mean I wait for your updates and get excited when you do. It's sad to know that you won't be updating g for awhile but I understand it probaly takes a lot of time to translate and updated plus your normal life. But I absoultly love your updates and am very grateful for them. In the next update I would like to know about kazumas past please. The third one is when a Chinese kids befriends ren and he knows Kazuma right?
Ayame
Project Translator

Post by Ayame »

Maddie4221 wrote:Thank you so much for Kaze no stigma updates. I get so excited for your updates. I mean I wait for your updates and get excited when you do. It's sad to know that you won't be updating g for awhile but I understand it probaly takes a lot of time to translate and updated plus your normal life. But I absoultly love your updates and am very grateful for them. In the next update I would like to know about kazumas past please. The third one is when a Chinese kids befriends ren and he knows Kazuma right?
Don't be sad about the update. They are usually rare and snuggly spaced out through the year but this time I wanted to try less wishful thinking. Truthfully, I know how it feels to wait and wait and wait and refresh the same page every day like a crazy person :lol:

Yes, Kazuma's past will it be. The Chinese kid is totally bad-ass and tied to Kazuma's past. But I will only translate his parts related to Kazuma and not Ren. I really like Ren but hate his bratty friends. And since he will have been introduced, the next story after this will be from Ignition 5 since he appears there too. It's called Black and White and you can see Kazuma at his meanest, lowest, "I need eye-bleach" point. And we all know who is he using for therapeutic purposes.

I apologize for not translating a volume at a time but I usually choose the stories by their 'feel-good' attributes. It's the reason I avoided Catherine's second story. That b%*ch is mean and Kazuma takes pleasure in rubbing her in Ayano's face.
Maddie4221
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Maddie4221 »

Well thank you I love all the Kazuma and ayano moments they are so cute together.
:D
Maddie4221
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Maddie4221 »

Hey does anybody know where Kaze no stigma ignition volumes 5 and 6 illustrations are? I would be really grateful thank you. :D :D :D :) :lol: :P
Ayame
Project Translator

Post by Ayame »

Hello! I have just uploaded the illustrations for Ignition volume 5 and 6. In No. 5 I also included 2 illustrations that appeared in the magazine and art-book but not in the volume itself. Enjoy!

https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/inde ... ustrations
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/inde ... ustrations

There are quite a few illustrations that appeared in the magazine but not in the volumes. If you are interested in seeing them say so and I may upload some, though not at a very high quality. :D
Maddie4221
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Maddie4221 »

You absoultly positivily the best. I mean it THANK YOU SO MUCH. :D :D :D :D :lol: . They both look awsome. Volume 6 will be very very intersting. I wonder what it will be like? :D :D :D :)
dude54312
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by dude54312 »

Thanks for the illustrations updates! Can't wait to see what Volume 5 and 6 will be like!
stan123
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Kaze No Stigma.. duh :)

Post by stan123 »

Ayame wrote:
Maddie4221 wrote:Thank you so much for Kaze no stigma updates. I get so excited for your updates. I mean I wait for your updates and get excited when you do. It's sad to know that you won't be updating g for awhile but I understand it probaly takes a lot of time to translate and updated plus your normal life. But I absoultly love your updates and am very grateful for them. In the next update I would like to know about kazumas past please. The third one is when a Chinese kids befriends ren and he knows Kazuma right?
Don't be sad about the update. They are usually rare and snuggly spaced out through the year but this time I wanted to try less wishful thinking. Truthfully, I know how it feels to wait and wait and wait and refresh the same page every day like a crazy person :lol:

Yes, Kazuma's past will it be. The Chinese kid is totally bad-ass and tied to Kazuma's past. But I will only translate his parts related to Kazuma and not Ren. I really like Ren but hate his bratty friends. And since he will have been introduced, the next story after this will be from Ignition 5 since he appears there too. It's called Black and White and you can see Kazuma at his meanest, lowest, "I need eye-bleach" point. And we all know who is he using for therapeutic purposes.

I apologize for not translating a volume at a time but I usually choose the stories by their 'feel-good' attributes. It's the reason I avoided Catherine's second story. That b%*ch is mean and Kazuma takes pleasure in rubbing her in Ayano's face.

OMG... so curious to know what happens in Ignition 5/"Black and White" especially the part where you mentioned "i need eye-bleach" and who Kazuma is using for therapeutic purposes (which I"m assuming is Ayano). Thank you for making the latest translations, Ayame. You're awesome!

I know the project status of this series is stalled but I'm just curious to know if there will be any more translations. I really want to know what happens in Ignition 5 and 6. I understand that translating can take a lot of time so I would even be super happy if I can get a synopsis of those two volumes mentioning the key points. like do Kazume and Ayano ever tell each other their feelings? will Kazuma forever be an a-hole to Ayano? Ugh, why do I like KnS so much? lol
dude54312
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by dude54312 »

Hey everyone please go this thread https://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewt ... 07#p273707 and reply if you want more kaze no stigma chapters translated. There's someone willing to translate further ignition chapters if people are willing to read them!
Ayame
Project Translator

Post by Ayame »

I will start translating again at the end of June. Cheers!

Return to “Kaze no Stigma”