Mushoku Tensei ~Isekaiittara Honkidasu~

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Re: Mushoku Tensei ~Isekaiittara Honkidasu~

Post by onizuka-gto »

Treyon wrote:i was thinking that having a time line would help clear things up... but i want to wait until all volumes until volume 6 are completed, so that we dont need to modify it much :D
Why wait? just do the timeline to the latest complete volume, so up to volume 2?

When volume 3 is done, we fill in the timeline. :)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Lighthalzen
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Lighthalzen »

Thanks for the work. Was nice to have something to read before bed for the past 3 nights. So far its been interesting.
PrimeOdin
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by PrimeOdin »

I have only recently discovered this series but have quickly become a fan thanks to its interesting story. Thanks for the hard work and speedy translations.
Mordant
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mordant »

Could someone summarize for me ending of volume 3 (untranslated chapters 12,13,14)? I really want to next 2,5 volumes which are translated, but I'm afraid of missing something important plot wise...

Also thanks for amazing translation. I kinda picked it up yesterday out of boredom, and without any expectations. And then I stayed reading it till 5 AM untill I fell asleep (yay @ kindle).
Dete
Astral Realm

Post by Dete »

Mordant wrote:Could someone summarize for me ending of volume 3 (untranslated chapters 12,13,14)?
You can find fairly good translations of those chapters by balmunkfezarion: http://balmunkfezarion.deviantart.com/journal/
ch31: http://pastebin.com/YwyvVsXg
ch32: http://pastebin.com/mrz8PsEJ
ch33: http://pastebin.com/4bCwpuZV
Shuiko
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka and High School DxD

Post by Shuiko »

Really enjoying this series its got nice comedic sense, and the character (literally) grow.
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

onizuka-gto wrote:
Treyon wrote:i was thinking that having a time line would help clear things up... but i want to wait until all volumes until volume 6 are completed, so that we dont need to modify it much :D
Why wait? just do the timeline to the latest complete volume, so up to volume 2?

Im kinda lazy... so i want to wait until after the wedding chapter to make it...

Now speaking of the school chapters... DUDE. they need to re-define what means to be a genius after rudeus arrived lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
yoyoyo5678
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yoyoyo5678 »

Volume 05 Chapter 2 Part 6
All of the key members, including me, remained in Milis.

But in the end, the searching activities were reduced.

Two years.

The searching movement has only continued for two years.

While I think that it is still too early, there were others who thinks that this was it.
Those sentences were translated wrongly.
I would like to suggest looking for TLC for this part (Part 6).

Edit: It's seem that when SallissLights translated this chapter, he based /used Vanants' translation as a reference and checking for himself.
This issue in part 6 also appeared in Vanants' translation.

I also talked about this issue with the translator Vanant regarding his translation.
This is his answer:
The plan is to stop the search effort after two years.
They haven't stopped yet you see. They're just reducing the scale of operations first, and then will stop afterwards.
Sorry! Should be 'we WOULD stop searching'
Link to my user on B-T
Myopius
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Myopius »

onizuka-gto wrote:

The Japanese wiki has timelines at http://seesaawiki.jp/musyo-ten/d/%c0%a4 ... e%f2%bb%cb and http://seesaawiki.jp/musyo-ten/d/%a5%eb ... 7%af%c9%bd although they're not totally up to date.
Seeker13
Astral Realm

Post by Seeker13 »

Treyon wrote:I DO REALLY NEED TO DISCUSS... damn, i read ahead of the translations and by chance i got an HUGE spoiler, it was just 2 words, but it managed to shock me beyond reason X_X....
I used the google translate so im hoping that there is something WRONG with it.... its to soon for that XD
I WARN you, if i were you, i wouldnt click it, but for those who do, lets talk about it and getting drunk.
Spoiler! :
in the web of the autor i read "sylphy pregnant" by looking at it, it should be around volume 9-10, so i dont think she is older than 15 at those volumes, PLS IF YOU WANT TO COMMENT ABOUT IT; USE THE SPOILERS
Can someone please tell me what happened to slyphy? Did she end up with Rudi?
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

Seeker13 wrote:
Treyon wrote:I DO REALLY NEED TO DISCUSS... damn, i read ahead of the translations and by chance i got an HUGE spoiler, it was just 2 words, but it managed to shock me beyond reason X_X....
I used the google translate so im hoping that there is something WRONG with it.... its to soon for that XD
I WARN you, if i were you, i wouldnt click it, but for those who do, lets talk about it and getting drunk.
Spoiler! :
in the web of the autor i read "sylphy pregnant" by looking at it, it should be around volume 9-10, so i dont think she is older than 15 at those volumes, PLS IF YOU WANT TO COMMENT ABOUT IT; USE THE SPOILERS
Can someone please tell me what happened to slyphy? Did she end up with Rudi?
This is what happens to sylphy, also i recommend that you READ CAREFULY volume 7 chapter 3 =P
Spoiler! :
She marries rudi in volume 10
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

Myopius wrote:
onizuka-gto wrote:

The Japanese wiki has timelines at http://seesaawiki.jp/musyo-ten/d/%c0%a4 ... e%f2%bb%cb and http://seesaawiki.jp/musyo-ten/d/%a5%eb ... 7%af%c9%bd although they're not totally up to date.
OH, a time line, in japanese... thanks for the info but i was refering to make a timeline in english with all the important date stuff. :). Since 95% of the bakatsuki users cant read japanese =P
kwh89
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by kwh89 »

i should nv have clicked those spoilers lols. I just never learn Zzzz.
Spoiler! :
I looked over the titles of unreleased chapters and it seems like he got married to 2 girls? Considering 1 is slyphy, any idea who's the other? Just tell me if its a new char or old char. I dont wan names =(
I read chap 7 and it seems there was quite a bit of emphasis on the kid at school. So i'm guessing that might have been slyphy?
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

kwh89 wrote:i should nv have clicked those spoilers lols. I just never learn Zzzz.
Spoiler! :
I looked over the titles of unreleased chapters and it seems like he got married to 2 girls? Considering 1 is slyphy, any idea who's the other? Just tell me if its a new char or old char. I dont wan names =(
I read chap 7 and it seems there was quite a bit of emphasis on the kid at school. So i'm guessing that might have been slyphy?
Its an old character

Return to “Abandoned”