No Game No Life

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading No Game No Life?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 1177

mataneloro
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: No Game No Life

Post by mataneloro »

but seeing yen press recently making many translated LN.
We can't help but just hoping they are getting better in LN industry so the release of new published series will be much faster than last time around.
Just buy the series and hope getting money from us will motivated them to do better job 8)
All Nighter94
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by All Nighter94 »

To this day since Spice and Wolf was licensed I'm still waiting for it to reach completion because of the 1-2 volumes a year that yen press does...
The Grammar Nazi

Saving the internet's spelling and grammar ONE sentence at a time

Editor on Krytykal's translation blog
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

All Nighter94 wrote:To this day since Spice and Wolf was licensed I'm still waiting for it to reach completion because of the 1-2 volumes a year that yen press does...
Don't they do 3-4?
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
Yune
Astral Realm

Post by Yune »

cautr wrote:
All Nighter94 wrote:To this day since Spice and Wolf was licensed I'm still waiting for it to reach completion because of the 1-2 volumes a year that yen press does...
Don't they do 3-4?
They do 3 novels
c933103
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by c933103 »

btw, http://www.genkidama.com.br/trocaequiva ... rar-anime/ is this also count as [licensed] for pt-br?
DefaultMelody
Edit-Translator [101-AETB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DefaultMelody »

c933103 wrote:btw, http://www.genkidama.com.br/trocaequiva ... rar-anime/ is this also count as [licensed] for pt-br?
This is an old announcement about the animated adaptation which aired in Spring 2014. But, there has been a announcement lately (during July, I think) for a release of the LN in Brazil.
Former BT member.
Always MIA.
Send your complaints to Vallor for any old stuff.
c933103
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by c933103 »

copied wrong link...should have been link to author's twitter message.

btw, about Chevit's name, as it have been indicated on official chinese translation that the original name she propose is actually Schwarzer(シュヴァルツァー) in German which mean black in English, and the version of name Riku used to address her is a variation of this, I think it'd be better tocall her with something like Schwi(シュヴィ) (as someone suggest on animesuki)?
Omni
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Omni »

!??!! Its Licensed!? ;__;!!!

Just when Vol 6 go to a turning point too!!

I definitely give my many thanks to the translators for this series.

And Yen Press!! Why couldn't you wait till we finished Vol 6! xD
MovingMan
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by MovingMan »

Oh noes! And it was one of my favourite series too! :( Thanks to all the translators working on this so far though!
FlashMigma
Astral Realm

Post by FlashMigma »

Does licensed mean no more translations :( I'm new here. Tried making an account before but some spam filter on my IP subnet stopped me :(

Thanks for all the translations though! Was a good read. Almost done with volume 5. Guess I'll save the webpages for 6 in case they disappear before I get there....
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

Are there any pdf of the volumes?. So that we can save them. Since they will be removed after the first volume is published. Meaning, the translations will remain like now until next year.
FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by FateXeroSaber »

Treyon wrote:Are there any pdf of the volumes?. So that we can save them. Since they will be removed after the first volume is published. Meaning, the translations will remain like now until next year.
Could just generate the pdfs yourself. on their page, on the bottom left of the screen under print/export, click download as pdf. At least that way, you'll still have them, even after they eventually get removed.
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

FateXeroSaber wrote:
Treyon wrote:Are there any pdf of the volumes?. So that we can save them. Since they will be removed after the first volume is published. Meaning, the translations will remain like now until next year.
Could just generate the pdfs yourself. on their page, on the bottom left of the screen under print/export, click download as pdf. At least that way, you'll still have them, even after they eventually get removed.
OH thanks!. didnt know you could do that
DarknessMetal08
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DarknessMetal08 »

Just to know is volume six translation going to be finished or is the translator stopping here?
dab5621
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: High School DxD and most other harem LN's. Cause there funny . +(^_^)+

Post by dab5621 »

why :( why :( why does every series I love get licensed (T_T).

first hidan no aria, then sword art online, then accel world now its no game no life, and log horizon.

what's next highschool dxd, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, or date a live.

When will they quit screwing things for us fans who now have to wait years for there next volume of there series.

Return to “Abandoned”