Banner of the Stars

Off-shoot branches of the main brigade who toil under the glorious leadership of our Editor-in-Chief.

General discussion related to projects by the Computer or Anime & Manga Club.....

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 2

LudoArax
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Banner of the Stars

Post by LudoArax »

May I suggest to start again the translation of Banner of the Stars? At least from the 4th series? (from where the anime left off)
I don't know if i can propose again an old LN, if not, I will delete this topic!
Spoiler! :
Crest of the Stars and Banner of the Stars (series I and II) follow Jinto Lynn, a young count whose world is taken over by the space-dwelling race of the Abh. When Jinto was a young boy, his father, Rock Lynn, under threat of invasion, handed over their world, Martine, to the Abh in exchange for a position within Abh society. Young Jinto is sent off to school to learn the ways of Abh nobility and the story of Crest of the Stars picks up as he meets the young Abh princess, Lafiel as they are about to travel to military school for Jinto's further training.

However, in the midst of their travels, Lafiel and Jinto (along with the Abh ship Gothlauth, aka Gosroth) find themselves at the very beginnings of a war between the Abh Empire and the Four Nations Alliance of humankind—an anti-Abh alliance of the democratic nations of the United Mankind, the Federation of Hania, the Republic of Greater Alcont, and the People's Sovereign Union of Planets
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Banner of the Stars

Post by KuroiHikari »

I would like to inform you that topics here are to appeal to the public for translators/contributors. You are not proposing anything to BT because BT is merely the host and people that translate and contribute are the people that keep everything going.

More info: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10428

Return to “Auxiliary Brigades”