Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari [Light Novel]

Off-shoot branches of the main brigade who toil under the glorious leadership of our Editor-in-Chief.

General discussion related to projects by the Computer or Anime & Manga Club.....

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Want to see Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari translated?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Not Sure
No votes

Total votes: 485

Biladusan
Astral Realm

Re: Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari [Light Novel]

Post by Biladusan »

Thanks man for doing this, i just found about this novel from a manga.
It's a interesting read.
Alpaca
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Alpaca »

Biladusan wrote:Thanks man for doing this, i just found about this novel from a manga.
It's a interesting read.
No problem, and as usually, help me out on the editting part since I'm not the best in the grammar department :3
1life4death
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 1life4death »

To the kind folks who are translating this Thank You!!! so so much!! This web novel (including the LN of course) has been in my radar for over three months now. So far I have to resort to GT to translate the web novel which was a pain to understand even after translating it. So thanks for translating this for us folks who don't understand japanese literature much appericated!!! :D :D :D
mystichead
Mikuru's Master

Post by mystichead »

excellent work guys
i was hoping something like this would be worked on
thankyou
interests(In Order respectively):
Science, biases, girls, stories,anime/manga/novels, games, hard sciences, social sciences, psuedoscience, statistics, historical accuracy, myself, girls,statistics, gender/racial/group portrayal, Warhammer40k, boxing, biking, exercising, MYSELF,GIRLS & SCIENCE
DarkeKyuubi
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel: So many but here's a few: Gekkou, Toradora, Cube x Cursed x Curious

Post by DarkeKyuubi »

Seems like a really good story so far. Thanks for all your guys work! Lol I only found out about the LN/WN after a read part of the manga >___<
Anyhow it looks(?) like you have enough editors but if you do need one I'll be more than happy to help (mostly grammar, typos, fluidity, and what not). And keep up the great work!
Soraya21
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Soraya21 »

I'm posting on this thread since I didn't really know how to get in contact with you, Alpaca.

Well simply put, I've recently edited the 1st chapter of Tate Yuusha, mostly for grammar and reading clarity. If you're satisfied with the work, I can also proofread the rest of the chapters currently out.

There were a few other changes I wanted to do, yet refined since I might of been overstepping my boundaries/the content itself was a bit unclear. So I'd like to be able to PM you or something before making any major changes.
DarkeKyuubi
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel: So many but here's a few: Gekkou, Toradora, Cube x Cursed x Curious

Post by DarkeKyuubi »

Soraya21 wrote:Posting here since I don't know how to get into contact with you, Alpaca.

Well basically, I've recently edited chapter 1 of Tate Yuusha, mostly for grammar and reading clarity. If you're satisfied with the work, I can also proofread the rest of the chapters currently out.

There were a few other edits I wanted to do, but refined due to them being greater changes/content was still a bit unclear. So I like to be able to PM you or something in regards to these type of edits before making them.
Have you tried Alpaca's talk page? I'm not sure if he/she checks it but that's one other place that you could try. Also on another note you might want to delete one of your posts since you double posted XD
Soraya21
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Soraya21 »

DarkeKyuubi wrote:Have you tried Alpaca's talk page? I'm not sure if he/she checks it but that's one other place that you could try. Also on another note you might want to delete one of your posts since you double posted XD
Thanks for the advice, new here so I didn't really know where to go. Already flagged one of them as a double post since I don't see a delete option here...
GoGet
Astral Realm

Post by GoGet »

To those translating, editing, and promoting this...you all rock!

I just had to make an account to give you all a pat on the back, I'm checking in every hour just hopping it's been updated. Those that say I have a problem...I deny nothing.

Keep it up!
Zoahien
Astral Realm

Post by Zoahien »

thank you for the translations
OhHaiThar
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by OhHaiThar »

Thanks for all those translating, a really great read. The translators for the manga are working hard also, they literally just translated 4 chapters within a 24hour period. Seriously thank you guys so much!
Alpaca
Project Translator

Post by Alpaca »

TY all for the support. I literally just forgot about this thread for a week, sorry about that. Tehepero.
Shusui4869
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shusui4869 »

gotta say thanks you so much for the read. i seriously hate the other heroes, and that one chick malty or whatever, not many novels get me that emotional. but appreciate the work. :D
TheInquisition20
Astral Realm

Post by TheInquisition20 »

Hey I'm new been lurking for awhile and finally decided to make a account to say my thanks so THANKS!!!!
Alpaca
Project Translator

Post by Alpaca »

You're welcome, glad you like it.

Return to “Auxiliary Brigades”