Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Post by BionicMeerkat »

DeadEye364 wrote:So Vol 8 is finally out (Woohoo!) but the Full Text link doesnt work...is it not set up yet or does it need to be fixed?
Yeah Full text doesn't auto-generate even if all you put is the Full Text Link. It should be working now though :mrgreen:
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
DeadEye364
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: High School DxD

Post by DeadEye364 »

BionicMeerkat wrote:
DeadEye364 wrote:So Vol 8 is finally out (Woohoo!) but the Full Text link doesnt work...is it not set up yet or does it need to be fixed?
Yeah Full text doesn't auto-generate even if all you put is the Full Text Link. It should be working now though :mrgreen:
Does anyone have a download for the PDF of it yet (I know I'm asking a lot with it just coming out but a guy can hope).
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

DeadEye364 wrote: Does anyone have a download for the PDF of it yet (I know I'm asking a lot with it just coming out but a guy can hope).
Haha no worries :lol: PDF will take a while to show up. There is a section for PDF's so there is a chance it will show up there.
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
Ortnit
Astral Realm

Post by Ortnit »

So the story just stops in the middle of volume 8, right?
Am I right in thinking that there are only fillers until volume 10? (looking at the illustrations that seems to be the case)
Rezel
Edit-Translator [101-AETB]
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka, Mondaiji, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by Rezel »

Vol.12 will release 1 april and will be last vol of first grand arc.
Ru translator/editor for Mahouka and Mondaiji
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

Now I'm confused... is vol 9 supposed to be a volume of short story or is it the continuation?
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
brainanda
Astral Realm

Post by brainanda »

haven't got boring for reading mondaiji, anyway, mnn looks like there's no pdf format found in this forum, so I've made some of them.
I'd like to share them but will it be useful?
DeadEye364
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: High School DxD

Post by DeadEye364 »

Rage_Ender wrote:Now I'm confused... is vol 9 supposed to be a volume of short story or is it the continuation?
Im pretty sure that the main plot/story will resume on vol 10 (judging from the illustrations)
Zefyris
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zefyris »

This is correct. However, the short stories in volume 9 all introduce at least one "component" (character or something else) that has been used in volume 10 and/or 11, so it's a must read anyway.
Black Rabbit
Astral Realm

Post by Black Rabbit »

Hello and I am new here that just started reading Mondaiji-tachi LN. So i was wondering if there is anyway to download the volumes i am missing from the Mondaiji-tachi BT page since the download as pdf option on the side bar is permanently out of order and don't know if or when it will be back up to download from. I am Missing volumes 1,4,6,7 & 8 at the moment and was asking here if someone has a link i can go to so i can download the volumes i am missing so i can continue reading. This is not a Update question it is a Where to download Question. thanks
Black Rabbit
Astral Realm

Post by Black Rabbit »

Where can I download Volume 8 from since the Download as pdf tool in the sidebar is Out of Order and has been for sometime Now. already found the link for missing volumes 1 4 6 & 7 but no volume 8 yet. thanks
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

You should look in the "Appreciation and PDF" subforum (viewforum.php?f=73). Look for a series specific thread, or check one of the "collection" or "generation" threads.
Gaki
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gaki »

Hi, thanks for all the hard work, i know that the PDF is out for some time and i wanna know if there's a EPUB or MOBI version of the volume 08?
Kaarme
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kaarme »

I wish to thank all the translators and editors working on this LN. It's a highly amusing and entertaining story to read. The effort and time needed to bring this into English must be considerable with all the references to mythological beings, as is made evident by the numerous notes, as well as the high amount of characters and species required to be kept in mind to maintain consistency. Thus I'm deeply grateful so many volumes have been released in English already. The anime was cut unfortunately short and a continuation seems unlikely, but luckily we have the original LN.

Thanks again for the hard work!
Rezel
Edit-Translator [101-AETB]
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka, Mondaiji, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by Rezel »

Second season of anime isnt anounced. Sadly.

Second ark has been anounced. Start June 1st.
Ru translator/editor for Mahouka and Mondaiji

Return to “English”