Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Post by FateXeroSaber »

BionicMeerkat wrote: I looked at the PDF + EPub threads and it looks like Mondaiji Volume 7 was requested once but it got ignored?

Thank you to FateXeroSaber who posted this a page earlier. :mrgreen:
Always happy to direct those to who want the page lol. and yeah, the epub originally got ignored cause someone mentioned "Mondaiji v7 is done except for Afterwords" so someone complained about that person not waiting til it was finished before reporting. After the Afterwords was complete, i had commented that v7 was completely finished. So hopefully that got sorted.
Hiro Hayase
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hiro Hayase »

Trombe wrote:I have a small question that has been bugging me since some volumes ago. In the first volumes Asuka addressed Izayoi as "Izayoi-kun" but suddenly she started to address him as "Izayoi-san" in later volumes, but in the latest translated volume (8) she started to address him with "-kun" again. Kinda at lost here, first I thought that it was because she started to respect him more or something, but now I'm not sure. As far as I remember she calls him "Izayoi-kun" in the anime as well.

Also, thanks to the translators for their work, I'm grateful.
The suffix -kun is used when addressing young males usually or someone superior (higher status) to another that's inferior (lower status). It can also be used by girls to address close family, friends, etc.

Then -san is more commonly used to refer to equals associated with the workplace and such. Spouses refer to each as -san as well.

Will have to ask the translator for verification later.
Shuiko
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka and High School DxD

Post by Shuiko »

? I thought all the Tler's for this series are moving on. o0 Am i missing something? (I want to be wrong Love this series too much).
kizrock94
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Campione

Post by kizrock94 »

Will mangrief translate volume 9, 10, 11 as well?
Hello................Bye
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

Shuiko wrote:? I thought all the Tler's for this series are moving on. o0 Am i missing something? (I want to be wrong Love this series too much).
kizrock94 wrote:Will mangrief translate volume 9, 10, 11 as well?
Magref is still working on Mondaiji, just been busy with projects and such. Idk where Edenhall has gone. Probably also busy with schoolwork.

We don't know. Magref was originally only suppose to do a couple volumes and then leave but instead he went above and beyond what he said he would do. It would be great if he stayed but ultimately it is up to him.
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
Nicook5
Astral Realm

Post by Nicook5 »

Heyo, I'm going to start trying to work on some french translations (based on the English ones), so I might do random edits/start PMing people. I actually bought the first volume in jap, but I never got around to learning japanese :? .

Also if anyone can explain the community name [fores garo] that would be cool. Most communities have pretty logical (and important) names. After some googling it looks like Garo -> fanged wolf. Iunno if anyone knows about the fores part, maybe just bad pronunciation of forest? I could buy that, since the leader came from the forests. I just don't want to leave it as fores garo, even though that does kinda sound cool.
Shuiko

Post by Shuiko »

He said hes not translating for a while (He says he doesn't have the chinese raws so). Post on his blog a long time ago.

Anyway sad to see another great series have no active TLer. sadness rains. The Wait begins till next summer.
DeadEye364
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: High School DxD

Post by DeadEye364 »

Shuiko wrote:
He said hes not translating for a while (He says he doesn't have the chinese raws so). Post on his blog a long time ago.

Anyway sad to see another great series have no active TLer. sadness rains. The Wait begins till next summer.
Where is his blog at? I would like to see this myself. If this is true, then that makes me pretty sad since it was getting to a really good part.
Shuiko

Post by Shuiko »

Look through the pages its there somewhere. :lol:
FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by FateXeroSaber »

i believe he's started up translating again, from the volume 8 side stories.
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

Nicook5 wrote:Heyo, I'm going to start trying to work on some french translations (based on the English ones), so I might do random edits/start PMing people. I actually bought the first volume in jap, but I never got around to learning japanese :? .

Also if anyone can explain the community name [fores garo] that would be cool. Most communities have pretty logical (and important) names. After some googling it looks like Garo -> fanged wolf. Iunno if anyone knows about the fores part, maybe just bad pronunciation of forest? I could buy that, since the leader came from the forests. I just don't want to leave it as fores garo, even though that does kinda sound cool.
Ah sweet best of luck with the French translations! I have no clue regarding the fores garo so I can't offer much help there :lol: I can ask magref if you want regarding that.
DeadEye364 wrote:
Shuiko wrote:

Where is his blog at? I would like to see this myself. If this is true, then that makes me pretty sad since it was getting to a really good part.
Here is magref's blog. I also see that magref finished The Tea Gathering so I'll start reading+editing it to transfer over to the wiki. Been a while since the wiki had some activity lol :3

Done editing and transferring. Happy reading nyaa~
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
Rezel
Edit-Translator [101-AETB]
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka, Mondaiji, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by Rezel »

Hi guys. I`m ru translator for mondaiji-series and want to thank you wery much. Around a year ago I don`t even think, that mondaiji will be tranlated to eng... and now I can bring it to russian readers. Thank you.

And for vols 1-9, if you want illustrations, I`ll pack them after 25 dec, after translation of vol.4.
Height 1600
Spoiler! :
Mod note/edit: Talk about exchanging novel raws is forbidden on BT, the one exception is offers to upload illustrations to the wiki because... um... well, because it's an exception.
Ru translator/editor for Mahouka and Mondaiji
VongoSanD
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by VongoSanD »

Hi guys, i'm a french translator and i don't really know what mean 'upstart' in the
The term 'Pureblood' refers to a Gift at the origin of the genealogical tree. They are different from an 'Upstart' like Galdo who was a mix of different races, and are called differently even in the same species.
Someone can explain me ?

Thx
Mondaiji-tachi ga isekai kara kuru soudesu yo ? cherche des traducteurs et éditeurs =)

J'ai confiance en tout Homme, je me méfie juste du diable qui est en chacun d'eux.
Haxton Fale
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haxton Fale »

It means he rose to power on his own in relatively short time, without having the heritage and power of being a pureblood member of a single species backing him.
DeadEye364
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: High School DxD

Post by DeadEye364 »

So Vol 8 is finally out (Woohoo!) but the Full Text link doesnt work...is it not set up yet or does it need to be fixed?

Return to “English”