Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Mondaiji tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru sodesuyo?

Post by jonathanasdf »

Didn't know this was an LN. Same, first ep of anime caught my attention. I wonder how this compares to no game no life...
kwh89
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by kwh89 »

looks interesting from the first eps. hoping someone will pick this project up. =)
krytyk
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by krytyk »

Well, i don't know much about the series, but considering character creation aspect only, it has huge potential, main characters, the four of them (until now), have some awesome personalities and might be what a good novel needs.
- JAP to ENG translator for AntiMagic Academy "The 35th Test Platoon"; ELYSION virtual region; Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarouka!?; Only Sense Online -
- Retired Manga Redrawer/Typesetter. @Manga-Heaven; @Kono-Basho; @wangan-scans; &anonymous releases.
gxqt
Astral Realm

Post by gxqt »

Does anyone know if this turns into a harem or not? I'd rather not get into the anime if turns out to be a harem later on.

Thank you for any information you can provide.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Okay, sorry for my long disappearance...

Anyway, I have read up to volume 3(because I read Chinese) of this novel series.

Whether it will turn out as a harem, it has no indications of it yet.

I watched episode 1 of the anime. While it is not bad, it was miserable as to how the novel started. However, it might be needed for the first episode to explain how the world goes, as well as their abilities.

Points to note:
The main male character is NOT that kind. He would not give a damn about the two girls in the beginning. He has some kind aspects, but it is not that obvious.

The 3 of them are NOT that aggressive. They did pull on the rabbit's ears though!

Black Rabbit cannot turn things out of nowhere, so she should not have been able to start that game like that. But how the world functions need to be explained to the audience somehow...

Spoilers:
Sakamaki Izayoi
Spoiler! :
He has been greatly nerfed. This is (fate?) due to one of the members of No Name, the Golden Canary being banished from that world and went into his world. She found him and acknowledged his insane capabilities. Thus, she went on a trip with him, to "seal" his powers up. In the end, upon her death, she sent someone to test and tell Izayoi about this other world that she once came from, and gave him a choice whether to join or to live peacefully in his world...

(A quote from Zettai Karen Children: The way to counter the greatest power in the world is not through Science or Technology, but through the Human Heart.)

This story was painful yet beautiful, and at the same time a shocking news... As it may thus be impossible to find other banished member of No Name... And Black Rabbit's great efforts were, actually, to wait for Golden Canary's return, or so hinted... Yet she died, away from her world...
The animal girl
Spoiler! :
Believed to be weakest of the trio. However, near the end of volume 3, it was hinted that her "gift" is something beyond any human should possess. Her animal index should be capable of not just borrowing(recording) animal abilities, but at the same time, evolve, and merge such abilities together. This may serve as a warning, or guidance. But not too much has been revealed yet.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
TheCatWalk
Project Translator

Post by TheCatWalk »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote:Okay, sorry for my long disappearance...

Anyway, I have read up to volume 3(because I read Chinese) of this novel series.

Whether it will turn out as a harem, it has no indications of it yet.

I watched episode 1 of the anime. While it is not bad, it was miserable as to how the novel started. However, it might be needed for the first episode to explain how the world goes, as well as their abilities.

Points to note:
The main male character is NOT that kind. He would not give a damn about the two girls in the beginning. He has some kind aspects, but it is not that obvious.

The 3 of them are NOT that aggressive. They did pull on the rabbit's ears though!

Black Rabbit cannot turn things out of nowhere, so she should not have been able to start that game like that. But how the world functions need to be explained to the audience somehow...

Spoilers:
Sakamaki Izayoi
Spoiler! :
He has been greatly nerfed. This is (fate?) due to one of the members of No Name, the Golden Canary being banished from that world and went into his world. She found him and acknowledged his insane capabilities. Thus, she went on a trip with him, to "seal" his powers up. In the end, upon her death, she sent someone to test and tell Izayoi about this other world that she once came from, and gave him a choice whether to join or to live peacefully in his world...

(A quote from Zettai Karen Children: The way to counter the greatest power in the world is not through Science or Technology, but through the Human Heart.)

This story was painful yet beautiful, and at the same time a shocking news... As it may thus be impossible to find other banished member of No Name... And Black Rabbit's great efforts were, actually, to wait for Golden Canary's return, or so hinted... Yet she died, away from her world...
The animal girl
Spoiler! :
Believed to be weakest of the trio. However, near the end of volume 3, it was hinted that her "gift" is something beyond any human should possess. Her animal index should be capable of not just borrowing(recording) animal abilities, but at the same time, evolve, and merge such abilities together. This may serve as a warning, or guidance. But not too much has been revealed yet.
thats something.................i knew it!!!
this series is something WAY similar to Final Fantasy Advance Tactics....gonna look forward...
btw,i am actually Ways,i lost my password =.=' kinda like oni...but i also lost my password to the email i signed up with so.....
well anyways,what i want to ask is that....is kuro usagi the main female lead ?
MAIN HEROINES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
ShadowZeroHeart

jonathanasdf wrote:Didn't know this was an LN. Same, first ep of anime caught my attention. I wonder how this compares to no game no life...

Sorry for taking such a long time to answer this. I have just obtained and read No Game No Life volume 1.

And I am considering dropping it already.

No Game No Life is a pathetically weak and lame novel according to what I have read in Volume 1.

A basic review of that novel is that it is a world where there is no violence(among intellectual beings) and everything is decided in a game.

However, there are too many issues with the plot that made the game(s), world and plot go haywire. One of the characters had a total personality breakdown, just so to achieve what I believe the author thought was "moe".

In comparison, Mondaiji does a much better job. In volume 3, there was an army that took up a war (NOT a game) causing harm. This shows that while games are the most common and legit way in that world, it is easy to bypass.

However, No Game No Life did badly at such factors.

Issues with No Game No Life:
Spoiler! :
While it seems interesting that a world is solely based on games, however, the citizens and actions are insanely dumb.

Rules depict that no violence can be conducted among intellectual beings. However, upon reaching this world, the siblings encountered "Bandits" that were going "If you want to pass, you have to beat us in a game". Lovely, this feels so pokemon. My question is, What the hell are the bandits going to do if they refuse to play a game?

Rules depict that a game can only start upon agreeing on the prizes they bet. This is a big loophole that is likely to be exploited. This is because of a lack of explanation of how to decide on a winner of this "game". As such, it is very possible for a game to have no winning condition for one side.

Rules depict that unless caught, else breaking rules is not accounted for. However, as no real rules are given, so whether something is a cheating offense cannot be determined anyway.

Furthermore, the restraining powers of the game is too powerful. Emotions, feelings, thoughts can easily be manipulated via a game.

Not to forget that for some dumb reason, the citizens(or rather, human race) seems so dumb to have to lose everything they have, as it is very possible to refuse games when they feel unsafe. In other words, they were either too dumb to refuse, or they still love to believe they can win, but lost miserably. I believe this is due to the author wanting the siblings to seem like saviors of mankind etc, but its dumb to put everyone else as idiots.

There is no reason for diplomacy, or politics. As games and their results are way too overpowered. Yet the author wants to make the siblings seem special that they can master everything, thus are likely to put them all in. The author let the brother talk a big chunk of words telling how humans are weak, but thus can learn. But this is pointless as they are not going to game, only the representative will. That is, unless they are waiting to be challenged, or expect to lose.

To show how "great" the siblings are, they saw through a cheat in a poker match. However, they were wrong in too many ways. Firstly, when they realized that "Someone was cheating", there is no proof, nor do they have any knowledge of Magic. Thus, they are merely claiming that someone is cheating, but the author made it such that they were sure of it. While it was sort of exposed later, the basis of their claims were someone that might be an accomplice that did nothing visibly possible to be claimed of cheating. Thus they might just be wrong entirely.

In the "chess" battle of volume 1, which I believe is one of the climax, it was really dumb. A chess that seems like a war game was not that bad, but eventually it became the biggest joke of a game. The author was probably trying to make the siblings look special, but still, it is totally dumb how things went that way.

Let me describe how the game went:
The sister fought against the opponent(sister may be following chess rules, not too sure).
opponent is able to give commands that negates chess rules (in first move, her pawn moved up 3 squares)
Opponent claims that charisma, leadership etc affects how the chess performs.
Eventually sister's chess pieces are unable to move, and "Chess exchanges" are not possible as pieces are unwilling to die.
Brother takes over.
Opponent agitated, and did things that enraged her own army.
Brother instead boosts own morale (Up to this part, it is still interesting. But not after.)
Opponent does forceful brainwash, converting enemy pieces to her own.
Siblings forced on defensive.
Brother then charms enemy queen (Why the hell is the queen affected? Hey, isn't brainwash activated?)
Siblings then managed to get queen to start uprising, and thus queen became of red color, a third side.(Brainwash? where is the damn brainwash?)
Finally, the opponent's king piece shatters, claimed to be someone who may not even be a soldier, enraged by the king, kills him. (Chess? Game? Brainwash?)

Dumb ending...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by jonathanasdf »

lmfao ^^ replied in the NGNL thread as it doesn't belong here.
Maco
Astral Realm

Post by Maco »

I've just finished watching ep 2 and I found it really interesting. Does it have romance? I think one of my friends told me that but I don't remember very well since she was talking about many light novels. I also was wondering how strong Black Rabbit actually is...
ShadowZeroHeart

Maco wrote:I've just finished watching ep 2 and I found it really interesting. Does it have romance? I think one of my friends told me that but I don't remember very well since she was talking about many light novels. I also was wondering how strong Black Rabbit actually is...
Black Rabbit is one of the most sacred species in that world. But there seems to be a variety within the species, but even so, she seems of a higher level than most other rabbits.

Reasoning:
Spoiler! :
When a certain guild/clan looked down on them, Black Rabbit was once agitated, and summoned a lightning weapon. The enemies then belittled her, and claimed that her weapon is no other than just an imitation. But from her tone, it should be the real deal.

From above, we can probably assume that one, that the rabbit species are likely to have imitations of these weapons. And two, Black Rabbit has the right to summon the real deal, which places her above most of her kind?

Similarly, in volume 2, Black Rabbit once more, pulled out two legendary weapons, as well as taking out her game-set, a moon palace. Even a Maou was surprised at her abilities to summon strength from the Sun and Moon, even if some of her powers are temporary.
As to whether there is any romance, my answer is probably, yes. There is no great indication of it as of volume 3, but there are scenes that hints to possible romance. However, I am unable to say for sure how or whether they will indeed develop.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
ShadowZeroHeart

Maco wrote:I've just finished watching ep 2 and I found it really interesting. Does it have romance? I think one of my friends told me that but I don't remember very well since she was talking about many light novels. I also was wondering how strong Black Rabbit actually is...
Just watched episode 2...

Disappointed in many sense...

My most anticipated character never came out...
Spoiler! :
A worker at the thousand eyes shop. When black rabbit and gang first went there, she mocked the fact that they were "No Name" and refused to do business with them. However, her boss, gave orders to let them in. Ever since then, she is on really bad terms with their "No Name" members. She is one of the few to talk back to Izayoi, as well as show good personality. She is very likely to have a good figure as well!

Once when the white yasha appears to "assault" black rabbit, giving her one big hug, Izayoi asked:
"Is this a service by the shop?"
Her: "No"
Izayoi: "I don't mind paying if needed!"
Her: "NO SUCH SERVICE!"

When white yasha shows the same, if not more lust than Izayoi, she and the leader of "No Name" consoled each other, as one had to take care of the clan with problematic kids, and the other has to take care of the most problematic kid of all(white yasha)

She seems to care a lot for the shop, and brings joy to the story.
Izayoi is not that kind. He helps because "It is fun!" The romance part is actually said when he did visit the end of the world (Would he actually kindly go back with black rabbit? Of course not! He returned only because he has already seen the end of the world!
Spoiler! :
Izayoi was one that is believed that only does things for joy. When he asked for explanation from Black Rabbit, he said that if it is not fun, he would simply find another community. Thus Black Rabbit said "Well, then I will try my best to tell our dire state in a joyful manner". Which is one reason why she was surprised when he agreed to join.

At one point in time, the leader would object to Izayoi's stay in the community, as he figured that as much as Izayoi is a valuable addition to the community, his seek for joy could easily lead to the community's downfall if not handled properly. He even had intentions to kick Izayoi out to protect the community then.

Izayoi is actually one of the cleverest, so much so that a member of a Maou tried to enlist him, and commented that he would actually do a lot more being part of a Maou's group. Izayoi of course refused... Because it is more FUN TO FIGHT A MAOU!
When the girls made the bet with the tiger, before the pact, the commanding girl did ask if the tiger, such a villain, would be punished by the laws of this world. The reply was "Yes, but if he leaves the place before he is judged..." thus making her force a game, with the bets being "Keep quiet" if they lose, whereas "Give himself in" if they won. This is also to bind him such that he cannot escape due to the laws of that world. Black Rabbit was enraged, as this is a dangerous game with no prize, as the tiger would be punished anyway, as it is not hard to trace the dead children...

Not sure if it would be mentioned in the future, but in volume 1, the challenge with the griffon, the girl's father was never mentioned. However, it has been her dream to ride on a griffon. And when she "flew", all four limps were to be used, just like a griffon...

White Yasha was impressed by Izayoi and gang, even before the game started. This was because when it was Izayoi who saw through what her name and game mat meant. And when Izayoi and gang realized they possibly stood no chance, Izayoi's reply was "Very well, this time I will let you test me", giving off an arrogant tone even when he admitted his defeat!

In the last part, the actual scene in the novel is:
Spoiler! :
The tiger tries to escape, as he sees no possibility against someone who can control via speech. As a member of a Maou association, despite his cries of help, they were unheard. And when a mysterious girl comes offering him power, he accepted...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
ShadowZeroHeart

Mini teaser from volume 3 that people might be interested in~ (Might be covered in future episodes, so I will put them in spoilers)

BR - Black Rabbit

Part 1:
Spoiler! :
BR: "S......so let us start the main topic for today! I would like to create a special area on the recovering farm zone."

"Special area?"

BR: "YES! To put it bluntly, areas for divine herbs or trees, such as......"

"Mandragora etc?"

"Mandrake etc?"

"Man-eating plant etc?"

BR: "YES~...... No! That last one is too weird! How can we let the kids take care of dangerous plants like "Man-eating plant"! And according to my standards, mandragora or mandrake and such deadly instant death plants are all out of the question!"

"......Is that so, then we can only compromise, and plant some Rabbit-eating plant and such......"

BR: "What is with the evil harassment towards me!"
Part 2: a VIP is in this part
Spoiler! :
"Speaking about plants only in the Southern region, is there any...... Rabbit-eating plant etc?"

BR: "Why are we back to this topic! How can such ridiculous yet dangerous plant exis......"

VIP: "Yes there is."

BR: "There really is?"

How can there be such an absurd thing! Black Rabbit shouted with her rabbit ears standing.

"Then.......... Is there any Black-Rabbit-eating plant?"

BR: "As I was saying, why is it so directed towards me!"

VIP: "There is."

BR: "Why is there such a thing! Which idiot from where wanted the most scary plant that targets rabbits specially!"

VIP: "Even if you ask me which idiot from where...... Here is the order list......"

Snap! Black Rabbit snatched the order from the desk.

Scribbling-like words were written on the order:

"A plant specially used against Black Rabbit: Black Rabbit Eating Plant! Can use 80 tentacles and turn the target into a lustful......

Crush!

BR: "------------------------------.................. Hmph hmph...... I don't even need to verify the name, there is only one person in the entire world that would do something so crazy."

Black Rabbit weakly tilts her head down, weeping tears of sorrow.

I will even take a law case~! She screams from her soul at the river, yet everyone looks at her back with a sad look.

Before long, the sorrowed Black Rabbit stood up, and her black hair changes, giving off a crimson glow.

BR: "...... Thank you for inviting us to this harvesting festival. But as there is a place that I must hurry to immediately, allow us to make a move first."

VIP: "Is...... Is that so, the Rabbit-eating plant should be located at the bottom of the exhibition hall."

BR: "Thank you. So then, see you later!"

"W......wait a minute, Black Rabbit!"

Black Rabbit picks up the members of "No Name" by the collar, and leaves without turning her head back.

Seeing Black Rabbit take the three away in a smooth series of jumps, VIP said, dumbfounded:

"Oh my, seems she has a harder time than rumored."
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
TheCatWalk
Project Translator

Post by TheCatWalk »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote: Just watched episode 2...

Disappointed in many sense...

My most anticipated character never came out...
Spoiler! :
A worker at the thousand eyes shop. When black rabbit and gang first went there, she mocked the fact that they were "No Name" and refused to do business with them. However, her boss, gave orders to let them in. Ever since then, she is on really bad terms with their "No Name" members. She is one of the few to talk back to Izayoi, as well as show good personality. She is very likely to have a good figure as well!

Once when the white yasha appears to "assault" black rabbit, giving her one big hug, Izayoi asked:
"Is this a service by the shop?"
Her: "No"
Izayoi: "I don't mind paying if needed!"
Her: "NO SUCH SERVICE!"

When white yasha shows the same, if not more lust than Izayoi, she and the leader of "No Name" consoled each other, as one had to take care of the clan with problematic kids, and the other has to take care of the most problematic kid of all(white yasha)

She seems to care a lot for the shop, and brings joy to the story.
Izayoi is not that kind. He helps because "It is fun!" The romance part is actually said when he did visit the end of the world (Would he actually kindly go back with black rabbit? Of course not! He returned only because he has already seen the end of the world!
Spoiler! :
Izayoi was one that is believed that only does things for joy. When he asked for explanation from Black Rabbit, he said that if it is not fun, he would simply find another community. Thus Black Rabbit said "Well, then I will try my best to tell our dire state in a joyful manner". Which is one reason why she was surprised when he agreed to join.

At one point in time, the leader would object to Izayoi's stay in the community, as he figured that as much as Izayoi is a valuable addition to the community, his seek for joy could easily lead to the community's downfall if not handled properly. He even had intentions to kick Izayoi out to protect the community then.

Izayoi is actually one of the cleverest, so much so that a member of a Maou tried to enlist him, and commented that he would actually do a lot more being part of a Maou's group. Izayoi of course refused... Because it is more FUN TO FIGHT A MAOU!
When the girls made the bet with the tiger, before the pact, the commanding girl did ask if the tiger, such a villain, would be punished by the laws of this world. The reply was "Yes, but if he leaves the place before he is judged..." thus making her force a game, with the bets being "Keep quiet" if they lose, whereas "Give himself in" if they won. This is also to bind him such that he cannot escape due to the laws of that world. Black Rabbit was enraged, as this is a dangerous game with no prize, as the tiger would be punished anyway, as it is not hard to trace the dead children...

Not sure if it would be mentioned in the future, but in volume 1, the challenge with the griffon, the girl's father was never mentioned. However, it has been her dream to ride on a griffon. And when she "flew", all four limps were to be used, just like a griffon...

White Yasha was impressed by Izayoi and gang, even before the game started. This was because when it was Izayoi who saw through what her name and game mat meant. And when Izayoi and gang realized they possibly stood no chance, Izayoi's reply was "Very well, this time I will let you test me", giving off an arrogant tone even when he admitted his defeat!

In the last part, the actual scene in the novel is:
Spoiler! :
The tiger tries to escape, as he sees no possibility against someone who can control via speech. As a member of a Maou association, despite his cries of help, they were unheard. And when a mysterious girl comes offering him power, he accepted...
that was....quite...shocking.....they basically skipped everything to mAKe it rated PG >.<
this is just a guess but as the case of MANYMANY animes adapted from LNs,i think they will just make an abrupt end.
probably they will create a perfect image for izayoi and co etc~ i think they wont even explain the full extent of you's powers.as u said it was something completely abominable.i mean....they already said her powers come from the pendent and even created a sweet history like 'her fathers wish' etcetc nyaa~
well....this is disappointing ....and the anime was so appealing..really nya :| :|
MAIN HEROINES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
ShadowZeroHeart

Izayoi at the end of the world
BR - Black Rabbit
IZ - Izayoi
Spoiler! :
BR: "Erm, there is something that I would like to ask Izayoi-san as well."

IZ: "Rejected. Just kidding, just say it."

BR: "Huh? Oh, okay. Why did Izayoi-san want to help us?"

IZ: "Hmm~...... I can answer, but it is boring to just simply reply. Let's change the question, why do you think I want to see "The End of the World"?"

Black Rabbit who was taking big steps ahead puts up an exaggerated thinking pose and answer:

BR: "Because...... It is interesting? After all, Izayoi-san self-claims to put joy as the most important part of your life."

IZ: "Half correct. So, why would I find it interesting?"

Hmm~ This time, Black Rabbit puts in some serious thought.

IZ: "Okay, time's up."

BR: "There's a time limit? N......no! If you didn't say that there is a time limit at the beginning, its against the rules!"

IZ: "Really? So Black Rabbit will explode?"

BR: "Why must I explode!"

Izayoi teases Black Rabbit as they made their way along the riverside.

It has been 4 hours since they have been summoned.

The sun slowly sets in the west, and evening has arrived.

BR: "So what is the real reason behind you wanting to see "The End of the World"?"

IZ: "About that...... To put it simply, because "there is romance here". In the world I was in, whatever can be considered a romance have already been discovered by people in the past, there was nothing and noone that I was interested in. So I began thinking, if there is another world, then there might be something as powerful as me. In other words, I want to see "The End of the World", just so I can enrich that sensation that one must have in their life."

BR: "S...... so thats why, Izayoi-san wants to see things that bear romance to be touched by them."
They talked about how the world is like after this, quite long... so I might skip it.

Also, the following is a MAJOR SPOILER. It is likely to appear in the next episode, or totally cut-off due to not being PG lol.
Spoiler! :
Izayoi left the main house where Black Rabbit brought them for their rest, and came to the alternate house where the community children resides, placing his arms around his chest like a monster, standing still.

"Hey~...... If you guys don't make up your mind, I will not be able to go bathe."

Sssss..... The wind blows across the trees. Although there seems to be no one else present, Izayoi still looks irritated, and murmurs to himself as if he is talking to someone:

"You want to do it here? Or not? If you really want to fight then its about time you make up your mind and come?"

Sssss.... Once again, there is only the sound of the wind blowing across the trees. There still don't seem like anyone is hiding here.

Izayoi simply picks up a free rocks, and gently throws them at the dark area behind the trees.

"Hee!"

Kaboom! An outrageous explosion came from what cannot be imagined from his gentle throw, the trees around were blasted away, and human-like shadows were sent into the sky, the glass in the alternate house shook for quite a while.

Jin who did not know what happened hurriedly rushed out from the alternate house and asked Izayoi:

"W......what happened?"

"There seems to be intruders? I think it is people from that "Fores Garo"?"

Black figures and rubble fell from the sky to the ground.

People who maintained consciousness slowly stood up, and looked at Izayoi and Jin.

"W......What is this insane strength......! So the rumors about defeating a snake deity is true!"

"Yeah...... In this case, he might win in the game against that tiger......!"

There is no ill intent from the eyes of the invaders. Perhaps noticing this, Izayoi walks towards the invaders, and talks to them:

"Oh? What's this, you guys ain't human?"

The invaders all have a certain part that is completely different from a human.

Some had dog years, others had long body hair and sharp claws, and some had eyes like an insect.

Izayoi looks very interested, and stares at them.

"We are based off as humans, and bears "animal" gifts. But as our gift level is too low, so we can only change into this incomplete form."

"Oh......then, you guys wanna say something, thats why you didnt fight right? Fine, say it!"

Izayoi talks to them with a smile, yet all the invaders kept silent gloomily.

They shared glances, and lowers their head as though they made up their mind.

"We shamefully beg you! Can you please destroy our...... No, the Maou's community, "Fores Garo"!"

"I don't want to."

Izayoi refuses bluntly this request that took everything out of them. The invaders were silent for a moment, and stood there motionless, and Jin who was observing things at the side was also so shocked he left his mouth open.

Izayoi changes to a bored expression, and turns his back towards the invaders.

"Anyway you guys probably have hostages retained by that tiger right? I bet you are under orders again this time, to grab the kids?"

"Ah...... yes. We had no idea you knew this much, we sure have been rude...... As he has hostages, we really can't disobey him."

"Oh, about those hostages, they no longer exist in this world. Done! Topic over!"

"-----------------...................WHAT!"

"Izayoi-san!"

Jin hurriedly gets between the two parties, yet Izayoi maintains a cold tone even towards Jin.

"What is there to hide? Anyway when you win the game tomorrow, the news will spread?"

"E......even so you should think about how to say it!"

"Hmph! You expect me to be kind to them! You really know how to joke, Mr. Shorty, think about it. Who kidnapped the hostages that were killed? Ain't it this bunch of guys!"

Jin was shocked, and turned back to look at the invaders. If they were kidnapping new hostages to save the hostages...... Then even if someone say the hostages are half killed by them, it isn't wrong either.

"Taking care of the bad guys sounds cool, but I am not that kind to help their accomplices!"

"S......so......the hostages are really......"

"......Yes, he said he kills the hostages on the day he caught them."

"How can that......!"

All the invaders sorrowfully looks down. They were doing all kinds of dirty work for the hostages, to know that the hostages were actually all dead, the impact is probably unbearable.

Izayoi looks at the despaired men, and suddenly had a thought in mind.

"Evil villains under a Maou...... Maybe this can be used?"

He suddenly turns, showing a smile like a kid who thought of a prank, and pats on the invader's shoulder.

"I say, do you guys hate "Fores Garo" and that tiger? Do you want to teach them a lesson?"

"Of......Of course! Because of that guy, we were put into such misery......!"

"I see I see, but you do not have the power to defeat him?"

The men unwillingly bit their lips hard.

"That......That guy is considered a subordinate of Maou, and his gift level is way beyond us. There is no way for us to win even if we challenge him to a game! No, even if we win, if we offended the Maou that way......"

"What if there is a community that exists to defeat that "Maou"?"

Huh? Everyone raised their heads. Izayoi holds Jin's shoulders and brings him to his side.

"This Jin here said, he will establish a community that has defeating Maous as its goal."

"Huh!"

All the invaders, including Jin, were shocked. This goal seems very similar to the community's main goals, yet entirely different. Jin's goal was to protect this community, and defeat the Maou that took their flag away.

Yet Izayoi's explanation earlier sounds like a community that acts with all Maous as their targets.

This never-done-before community made the invaders puzzled and asks again:

"A community that sets defeating Maous as its goal.....? This...... This is......"

"Just as you have just heard. Including the Maou and its subordinates, we will protect all communities from Maou's harm. Then the protected communities must all advertise for us: "No forced sales, deals or Maou related personals. Any queries, please look for Jin.""

"Wha......"

What the hell are you saying! Jin wants to say that, but Izayoi stuffed his mouth, he seems very serious.

Izayoi stood up with force, and opens his arms as if resisting a strong gale.

"We are very sorry about the hostages. But you can rest at ease, tomorrow Jin will lead his members to help you take revenge! You do not have to worry about the future either! Because our Jin will stand up to defeat "Maou"s!"

"Ohhhhh......!"

Izayoi declares with an exaggerated tone, yet this represents hope to the invaders' eyes.

Jin whos grabbed by Izayoi tries hard to struggle, but is held down by Izayoi's abnormal strength, unable to say a word.

"Very well then! Go back to your communities! Remember to advertise for your allied communities! Tell them our Jin will defeat "Maou"s!"

"U......Understood! Please do your best tomorrow! Mr Jin!"

"Wai......wait......!"

Jin's cries did not reach them, the invaders ran away in the blink of an eye.

After Izayoi let go, Jin lost himself, and kneels onto the floor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin drags Izayoi to the meeting room at the top of the headquarters, and finally cannot hold it and roars:

"What the hell are you thinking!"

"Just changing "Defeat Maou" to "Defeat Maou and related parties"? "If troubled, please contact Jin"------ I think we should use this as our slogan?"

"This is not funny and is not something you should be joking about! You should have understood Maou's strength looking at the entrance of this community!"

"Of course. Won't it be the best thing to fight someone with such power in a game?"

Izayoi sits down on a chair of this meeting room, after he leans himself on the back of the chair, did he express his desires to fight with a Maou. Jin was at a loss of words, but then questions Izayoi's actions once again.

"In......interesting? So Izayoi-san intends to, for your own entertainment, push this community to its end?"

Jin's tone is dead serious, as Izayoi's words isn't something that you can just ignore.

If......this man intends to use this community for his own enjoyment, then no matter how strong he may be, we must not let him join. Instead, he must discuss the matter with Black Rabbit and chase him out as soon as possible.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
Ninja
Astral Realm

Post by Ninja »

im still praying that this novel get to be translated becuz novels are always better than anime when talking about plot

Return to “English”