Chrome Shelled Regios

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this series translated?

Yes
99%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
1%
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 786

Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Chrome Shelled Regios

Post by Darklor »

Yeah, thanks for the first chapters of vol. 2 :D - please keep up the good work, at least as long as you can. :wink:
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Also thanks for the next 2 Chapters. :D Because of your great work this project could get again a good ranking in the "The most popular project toplist" for July: Rank 13 with Overall views of 60482 times; Rank 06 with 520,6 daily views average during the month and rank 09 with 0,73 points in Darknemo2000's rating system. :mrgreen:

Darklor

blewin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by blewin »

woohoo!! Gotta keep the momentum going. Interest dies fast if the wait time takes forever. *blewin heavily sympathizes coz of similar experience* but that's pretty common experience, especially when it comes to monthly released manga chapter. :x
Zyzzyva165
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Zyzzyva165 »

Excellent work blewin. Just a slight thing to note. Hope that all's well with your school life and personal life, cuz when we concentrate on translations, we may accidentally neglect our other lives. I'm saying this from my (bitter) experiences. Not that translating quickly is bad- just a little reminder to plan your time properly and proritize.

Keep up the good work, and all the best. :D
"Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle."
blewin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by blewin »

thanks very much for your concern and advice, Zyzzyva165! :D
I've translated quite a number of chapters already (way earlier when I was in a spree and had time for it). I'm now spacing out the releases because I'm too busy atm to do any translating. Enough to get through the months till I pick up CSR again.

thanks again for the encouragement. Good luck with your editing too. :)
God
Astral Realm

Post by God »

I don't know if this is the place to do this, but would anyone be able to make a pdf of the 2 books so far?

I like to read on my psp. I'd do it my self but i followed the post about cute pdf and unfortunately i got an error involving a printer spoller. Something in control panel>admin Tasks> services. I have no idea why it's not working so a link would be brilliant.

Cheers in advance.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Just a quick query, how many active translators are there on this project? Just one? blewin?

Just trying to gauge how much activity this project has.....
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

At the moment is Blewin the solely maintranslator, but I think with my limited understanding that he is doing great work - dont know what AnthoX does or if AnthoX still is trying to translate Chapter 4 of Volume 4...

and btw. Chapter 1 of Volume 3 is complete?

Darklor

blewin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by blewin »

@God: No idea how to make it into pdf. Sorry.

@gto: me. I was in touch with AnthoX a little more than a month ago. He just downloaded Vol 4 back then. I emailed him 2 weeks ago to inquire about his progress but he hasn't replied yet. I'll shoot him another email later. Right now, I've every chapter translated up till Vol 4 Ch 3. It shouldn't take me that long to translate and release once we release Vol 4 Ch 3 in Oct as I'll have time to translate in that future time frame.

@Darklor: yeah, it's a cliffhanger. oh, I'm female BTW.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Thanks for the update blewin, just checking out some the projects to see if the need their own forums....no decisions yet. :)

Noooooooooo....... belwin. you now unleashed the baka-geni.

Keeping you genderless was your only protection, you are on your own now.

*flee before he is drown by the baka-zombies*

:roll: :P
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

@Darklor: yeah, it's a cliffhanger. oh, I'm female BTW.
Ah, ok. I did wonder because the navigation bar was missing but also no percent indications mentioned.

And

Oh ok. I hope I will remember that. - Thought your nick sounds like a male - ;) and the gender of the avatar pics arent really to believe... right? ;)

Darklor

blewin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by blewin »

@gto: I've been wondering about the individual forums. Just what exactly are they meant for? At first I thought it's for novel discussion, as in fan discussion? but then it seems to be more for translators and editors to discuss project related issues.
Can I take it that your gender in the "fleeing" action is as you stated? :lol:

@Darklor: No percentage whatsoever! *firm advocate for complete chapter release or no release at all* :mrgreen: :D
lol. I never realised till someone told me recently about my name and such. Didn't do it on purpose.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

blewin wrote:@gto: I've been wondering about the individual forums. Just what exactly are they meant for? At first I thought it's for novel discussion, as in fan discussion? but then it seems to be more for translators and editors to discuss project related issues.
Can I take it that your gender in the "fleeing" action is as you stated? :lol:

@Darklor: No percentage whatsoever! *firm advocate for complete chapter release or no release at all* :mrgreen: :D
lol. I never realised till someone told me recently about my name and such. Didn't do it on purpose.
A little of both. It is meant for discussion of any sort, but more commonly it is used by translators as there is not much other content for us to really chat about. Of course, readers are welcome to make their posts, but most readers do not participate much in these forums...

And i kinda like ur advocate, too bad most readers would wanna see consistent translations... However, please understand, in B-T, translators > ALL!! So you dont have to pay any attention to the readers LOLz
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
blewin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by blewin »

a shame. I don't understand why people wouldn't want to talk about the novels. Besides, the novels have heaps more details than anime or manga. And anime/novel comparison is always fun to discuss. :lol:
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Darklor wrote:and the gender of the avatar pics arent really to believe... right? ;)
What?!

Are you saying that Vaelis isn't a Cat, Dan isn't a lolipedoRobofin asexual android, Setherzam isn't a christmas hat shadow and Rectifier isn't two screaming stick figures???!!!

Noooooooooo!

:roll:

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Chrome Shelled Regios & Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament”