Accel World

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Shinikage
Astral Realm

Re: Accel World

Post by Shinikage »

i am really interested on this project since i read the manga, i hope it becomes an official project soon so we can read more of it
Xplorer30
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xplorer30 »

Well, I am the guy who made this teaser and slowly translating it. The reason I don't want it to be a main page until at least one other translator join in is that I don't know when I will get burned out doing this. Also, I might get busy when Sword Art Online volume 8 becomes available, since I am helping with matching to raw on that.

Well, if other translators are interested in helping for a while, I don't mind it going to main project status.
Sharramon
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Sharramon »

I can only help with vol 1 unless I can somehow find Korean trans to work with.
Nobody move! Anybody who moves is the culprit!
Xplorer30
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xplorer30 »

Hmm, if you can do Volume 1 chapter 5 to 9, I can start with volume 2 after I finish volume 1 chapter 4 maybe.
Trollmanic
Astral Realm

Accel World

Post by Trollmanic »

Can you guys pick up Accel World (novel) from KAWAHARA Reki same Author of Sword Art Online!!! :D
A-Non
Astral Realm

Re: Project request- accel world

Post by A-Non »

Is the project dropped?
Well, it was never "picked up" in the first place, but I haven't seen any new news about it, or anything. =w=
Xplorer30
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xplorer30 »

It's a Teaser project that I started. The reason it isn't a main project is it needs more translators that will stick around for a while. I don't include myself in this category right now.
Xanokei
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xanokei »

would be an awesome translate since there is also Sword Art Online
Xplorer30
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xplorer30 »

After a lot of pit stops due to health problems, volume 1 chapter 4 is finally finished translation. It still need to be edited, so it's not on BT yet.

I will go to volume 2 next, even though Sharramon said he will be busy for a while and can't work on volume 1 yet. If by miracle I manage to finish volume 2, I will go back to volume 1 if it is still not done by then. For people who want to know the story before reading volume 2, just take a quick peek at the managa. It is not as detailed, but pretty accurate to the novel.

Edit: I forgot to ask, what would be a good name for volume 3?
夕闇の略奪者
I am thinking of "Dusk Plunderer", the 夕闇の for "Dusk" is fine, but I want 略奪者 to mean "Someone who attack and take by force".
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Xplorer30 wrote:After a lot of pit stops due to health problems, volume 1 chapter 4 is finally finished translation. It still need to be edited, so it's not on BT yet.

I will go to volume 2 next, even though Sharramon said he will be busy for a while and can't work on volume 1 yet. If by miracle I manage to finish volume 2, I will go back to volume 1 if it is still not done by then. For people who want to know the story before reading volume 2, just take a quick peek at the managa. It is not as detailed, but pretty accurate to the novel.

Edit: I forgot to ask, what would be a good name for volume 3?
夕闇の略奪者
I am thinking of "Dusk Plunderer", the 夕闇の for "Dusk" is fine, but I want 略奪者 to mean "Someone who attack and take by force".
Plunder is a good enough term. Plunder is a term used in taking objects by force.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Hm I think raider could describe it too or?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Xplorer30
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xplorer30 »

Hmm, Raider sounds better to me somehow, since PlunderER is a bit award.

Oh since my editor is very busy, I posted volume 1 chapter 4 un-edited version for now. So if you still want to read it, becareful of the bit award english. I might replace that later with the edited version when he has time to do some editing.
Xplorer30
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xplorer30 »

I finished the short prologue for volume 2. It's a bit of spoiler for people who haven't caught up with manga, so not too sure about posting it. It's not that fun a prologue either, but somehow it remind me of SAO's Kirito in GGO.

Anyway, I am going to go back to Sword Art Online for a while to do the author's web side story, so will have time to decide on what to do.

You guys can help me decide too, do you want me to go ahead with volume 2 or head back to volume 1? If no one cares I will flip a coin or something when I come back from the SAO side story.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Xplorer30 wrote:I finished the short prologue for volume 2. It's a bit of spoiler for people who haven't caught up with manga, so not too sure about posting it.
I would say there is no problem with that Baka-Tsuki is at least a Light Novel website and not a Manga site, also the Novel was first right?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Darklor wrote:
Xplorer30 wrote:I finished the short prologue for volume 2. It's a bit of spoiler for people who haven't caught up with manga, so not too sure about posting it.
I would say there is no problem with that Baka-Tsuki is at least a Light Novel website and not a Manga site, also the Novel was first right?
Yes, the novel is first, so its no problem. And the manga moves on rather slowly, so might as well. Just put it up. If we wait for the manga adaptations, a lot of our projects would go down the drain.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!

Return to “Sword Art Online & Accel World”