Accel World

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Breakdown16
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Accel World

Post by Breakdown16 »

Thanks for the suggestion; I'll keep it in mind. What I'm currently doing is similar, except I have everything saved on a USB. I also have (I mean, had, since no comp) an offline dictionary for those rare cases where I had no Internet, but so far that hasn't happened. It's probably true that it'd be safer to store something in cloud storage than to save it on my unreliable hard drive or USB.
theUnbreakableSky
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by theUnbreakableSky »

Whatever works for you (:

Hmm. After applying to and joining the group «Project Translators», i can choose to stick the AW format thread.

Should i do so?
Xplorer30
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xplorer30 »

I do all my translation work in Google Docs/Drive since the beginning. As long as my internet is ok, my work will be fine. (And if I lost internet, I can use that as a break, haha.)

I use several net translation web sites for kanji, so working in Google Drive makes that pretty simple. Just that recently it's giving me those double spaces again for plain text copy/paste output, sigh.
theUnbreakableSky
Project Translator

Use google compose? They don't seem to have any of the problems with line breaks and spaces.
Kai Ding
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kai Ding »

Due to unavoidable circumstances I'm going to have to put the translation of Vol.7 on hold for a short while. Given that both Vol. 5 and 6 are still in the process of being translated, I don't think my absence will make that much of an impact to the overall progress.

Now allow me to put on my best Schwarzenegger accent and say this:

"I'll be back"
theUnbreakableSky
Project Translator

Aw. ): take care Milkshake!
Breakdown16
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Breakdown16 »

Once a translator, always a translator. Hope to see you back soon KD.
theUnbreakableSky
Project Translator

Breakdown16, any updates on your laptop? :O

Hmm, though I don't recall if it's a laptop or a desktop.
Breakdown16
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Breakdown16 »

In response to your post from the other thread, according to here you can actually have a max of two translators per volume. And technically, translators aren't supposed to register for more than one volume, but as the demand isn't that high hopefully no one minds. As for updates: I will hopefully send my laptop to repair next week or the week after. I have, however, been making progress in the meantime; I'm going to start on the side story very soon, perhaps even today. I have translations for almost all of volume 8 except for the portions that I lost in my computer's moe (I prefer the term bishoujo) death. I just need to edit/revise it all.
theUnbreakableSky
Project Translator

Wait, so you've done V8? O_o" that's...blisteringly fast.
Xplorer30
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xplorer30 »

Wow, another guy on the wiki is interested in taking on vol 9. Since the new guy that posted in forums hasn't reply, and probably will be working with theUnbreakableSky anyway, I am going to give him the go ahead for now.
theUnbreakableSky
Project Translator

I thought they were the same person too. Well, I can't seem to PM the new guy yet...to Superboy, set up a BT wiki account and post something on my talk page, we'll take things from there then. Thanks Xplorer!
Superior Superboy
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Superior Superboy »

theUnbreakableSky wrote:I thought they were the same person too. Well, I can't seem to PM the new guy yet...to Superboy, set up a BT wiki account and post something on my talk page, we'll take things from there then. Thanks Xplorer!

hmmmm, I seem to have an account on BT wiki as well with the same name. how do i go about posting on your page?
theUnbreakableSky
Project Translator

Just go to my Talk page and write something. Don't forget to add ~~~~ for your name and timestamp.
Superior Superboy
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Superior Superboy »

hey erm, is there any other way to contact u? unbreakablesky? this way seems a little slow

Return to “Sword Art Online & Accel World”