Mahouka - Steeplechase Arc : Volume 13

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Dreyakis
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mahouka - Steeplechase Arc : Volume 13

Post by Dreyakis »

Of all the pictures, you forgot Mayumi in a swimsuit. The shippers will be out in force! :D
No angel ever descended from the heavens with our sound and fury.

Drop by here if you have any questions regarding upcoming chapter progression/what series I am working on.
SandyBoi
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SandyBoi »

Dreyakis wrote:Of all the pictures, you forgot Mayumi in a swimsuit. The shippers will be out in force! :D
Lol Flash already posted that one up so there was no need for me to :P

I really do love the pic where she is in a swimsuit <3
Mahesvara
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mahesvara »

I don't think anything is going on between Leo and Erika in that picture. Volume 10 torpedoed that ship.
Rahloo_
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Rahloo_ »

I'm excited to see the process for deciding the events tatsuya will end up dealing with. One of them will have to be mirage bat or icicle destrecution for miyuki those being the events worth the most points for woman so she will end up being an ace for one those maybe she will participate in steeple chase as well in turn tats would become responsible for steeplechase. It could end being that the new events are worth more monolith code was worth the most and that was a team event so maybe miyuki will end up on team event instead like the boat one or icicle destruction. I also wonder if he will end up being a tech for a male event considering that he has more friends i guess that are males n the third year or at least not as bad of a standing with the third years maybe he might do a first year event for males. I also guess that the now 2nd year females who got to know his ability from the last event might fight to be in a event with him as an engineer
royaloyalz
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by royaloyalz »

Rahloo_ wrote:I'm excited to see the process for deciding the events tatsuya will end up dealing with. One of them will have to be mirage bat or icicle destrecution for miyuki those being the events worth the most points for woman so she will end up being an ace for one those maybe she will participate in steeple chase as well in turn tats would become responsible for steeplechase. It could end being that the new events are worth more monolith code was worth the most and that was a team event so maybe miyuki will end up on team event instead like the boat one or icicle destruction. I also wonder if he will end up being a tech for a male event considering that he has more friends i guess that are males n the third year or at least not as bad of a standing with the third years maybe he might do a first year event for males. I also guess that the now 2nd year females who got to know his ability from the last event might fight to be in a event with him as an engineer
Spoiler! :
Sorry to disappoint you but Tatsuya doesn't participate in any events this time around, at least according to some spoilers that I have seen so far. No idea if he's the head of the Engineering team or anything like that though.
And for those who want a better view of Mayumi in a swimsuit (Oooh baby 8)):
Spoiler! :
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^
Rahloo_
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Rahloo_ »

I was just wondering about what events he would responsible for as a engineer and nothing else I do wonder if minami or miki will be participating though I mean miki is a first coursee student now and he did fairly well in monolith code minami also displayed cosiderable skill during Tats demostration of his furnace plus not like she could avoid it since it will be an easier way for her to remain in close proximity to miyuki and tats then using yotsuba contacts or resources.
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

Rahloo_ wrote:I was just wondering about what events he would responsible for as a engineer and nothing else I do wonder if minami or miki will be participating though I mean miki is a first coursee student now and he did fairly well in monolith code minami also displayed cosiderable skill during Tats demostration of his furnace plus not like she could avoid it since it will be an easier way for her to remain in close proximity to miyuki and tats then using yotsuba contacts or resources.
Opps I read that wrongly, mostly because you type as a block of text :shock:

Proper paragraphing and spacing will do loads to improve that though.

In any case, as mentioned, not much more spoilers are out yet. Just have to wait patiently for someone to give us more spoilers than. I do believe that someone has already posted up all the first high members that will be participating this year though. Just look for the MKnR facebook page.
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^
Sashiko
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sashiko »

Thank you, Iarithien for pointing out my earlier goof, I had only concentrated on the 2nd half of the conversation when I had doublechecked my initial impressions of the web preview.

On a happier note, I finally got my copy of the book and have started reading it.

Glancing through I have noted that it has 0-8 chapters (page26-page350) and an afterword. And no ad for the next volume with or without a release date :( .

Sashiko
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

Sashiko wrote:Thank you, Iarithien for pointing out my earlier goof, I had only concentrated on the 2nd half of the conversation when I had doublechecked my initial impressions of the web preview.

On a happier note, I finally got my copy of the book and have started reading it.

Glancing through I have noted that it has 0-8 chapters (page26-page350) and an afterword. And no ad for the next volume with or without a release date :( .

Sashiko
I heard about the page count, however, I have nothing to compare it against.

Is it considered long when placed beside previous volumes? Seems like a lot of things happened in this volume, so I was just wondering about that.
Sashiko
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sashiko »

Volume 11 finished at 380-last page of short story
Volume 10 finished at 306 last page of last chapter
Volume 8 finished at 287-last page of short story
Volume 5 finished at 362-last page of short story
as for the rest I don't know, I don't have the books with me and I don't think the other translators typically mark page and those were the only books I did the last chapter of

Sashiko
Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Ulrick »

Volume 2 ~286-287 pages
Volume 3 434 pages
Volume 4 around 490 pages.
Volume 6 the last chapter ends at the 361th pages
And Volume 7 at 328 pages.
yoyoyo5678
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yoyoyo5678 »

Just by looking on the length of "Nine Schools Competition Chapter" arc- you could guess that this time will be at least 2 volumes.
Link to my user on B-T
Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Ulrick »

Mahesvara
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mahesvara »

Is this a one volume arc?
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

Mahesvara wrote:Is this a one volume arc?
Nope, I believe larethian mentioned that it was supposed to continue into the next volume at minimum.

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”