No Game No Life

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading No Game No Life?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 1177

seitsuki
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: No Game No Life

Post by seitsuki »

....I am worried for you.
Neiseri
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

I can really relate with him wanting to conquer "Kemonomimi kingdom" even though it not wise politically.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

seitsuki wrote:....I am worried for you.
>.<
Call me Nurin!

Gohankuten
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gohankuten »

Kami wrote:
Neiseri wrote:I can really relate with him wanting to conquer "Kemonomimi kingdom" even though it not wise politically.
I agree as well. But why stop at cat and dog girls? Please let there be a monster girl race. After all, the 4th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 13th races have not yet been revealed.

What races do you guys think will appear?

Also, Nura...earlier, were you referring to Komoe-sensei?

-- 神
Let there be Lamias!!!!
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Kami wrote:
Neiseri wrote:I can really relate with him wanting to conquer "Kemonomimi kingdom" even though it not wise politically.
I agree as well. But why stop at cat and dog girls? Please let there be a monster girl race. After all, the 4th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 13th races have not yet been revealed.

What races do you guys think will appear?

Also, Nura...earlier, were you referring to Komoe-sensei?

-- 神
You sure know a lot about I'm saying :wink: ... Mate? anyway, it's not only her, have a lot of them in this world >.<
Call me Nurin!

Neiseri
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

Gohankuten wrote: Let there be Lamias!!!!
I recommend 12 Beast though I think you already know it.

I want Mondaiji crossover with No Game No Life. Title would be No Name No Game No life.
Neiseri
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

Kami wrote:
12 Beast, Monster Musume, Monmusu, Monster Encyclopedia, I know it all...

That said, that's a clever name for the crossover. Or perhaps it's just me being too narrow-minded...

-- 神
I don't like the genre of Monmusu, I prefer both side enjoy themselves.

How about Princess X? There is a Lamia there and the spider lady is my type(yeah weird, her eyes are cute). What else let see Centaur's Worry (too serious for my taste and felt like there is a very disturbing flag(even for me) would soon be raised. Don't say it already did, I don't want to know. There is Kamidori. My favorite is the mare and none of the 2 main female human characters.

Based on the the title, they would soon be separated. I wonder if his anthropobia only work with human, If he is among non humans I wonder if he would be fine. He should be fine is my guess since he loves kemonomimi girls. Never underestimate a 18 year old virgin's desires.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Kami wrote:
Nura rihan wrote:
You sure know a lot about I'm saying :wink: ... Mate? anyway, it's not only her, have a lot of them in this world >.<
If you're wondering whether I'm a male or a female, just remember: I'm a Kami (神), not a Megami (女神).

Notice this kanji (女) and the lack of it in my name? Well, there you go.

-- 神
No, I was refering for you being a lolicon or not... :roll:
Call me Nurin!

WoshiChibing
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by WoshiChibing »

Getting extremely out of topic yo~ Too much Loli-ing here. And God is unisexual.
Neiseri
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

If they conquer the kemonomimi kingdom the other races would hide the female of their species if they know the motivation. Except for orcs and dwarves...unless they too are cute. I would not be surprise since it's japan we are talking about here.

Is there another manga/novel that the protagonist doesn't want to return home or accepted that he/she can't go home? The ones that I know is Mondaiji, this one, El Hazard and A-kun (17) no Sensou.

Aside from the mentioned are there others?
seitsuki

Post by seitsuki »

Roris are of dubious legality. Stick with DFC, they're much safer.

Imoutos are a kind of fine line I guess.
Neiseri
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

They did made a cockroach and a worm(parasite) cute. I also saw a sea crustacean girl some years ago and a squid I think(she "invade" land but...)

Is that girl masochist or something? She doesn't learn anything about those two. I think Shiro is jealous, she is teasing his brother's "lover"
Neiseri
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

Kami wrote:
Neiseri wrote:They did made a cockroach and a worm(parasite) cute. I also saw a sea crustacean girl some years ago and a squid I think(she "invade" land but...)

Is that girl masochist or something? She doesn't learn anything about those two. I think Shiro is jealous, she is teasing his brother's "lover"
Are you referring to "Shinryaku! Ika Musume"? (For Nura: Yes, she's a loli.)

Steph is actually quite intelligent in some areas, such as politics (graduated top of class from college), but not as much as in others. She's not good with logic, and she doesn't know the meaning of "poker face".

Obviously, Shiro is jealous. She thinks of Sora kind of as "her own property", and really doesn't like him looking at other girls but her.

......................so I see you like spider girls.

Neiseri: "Her eyes are cute."
神: "Oh, really?"
Neiseri: "Yeah...all eight of them."

-- 神
Not all spider girls depend on the character. In princess x she only have 2 eyes.
seitsuki

Post by seitsuki »

You are all perverts and should be appropriately ashamed.
Neiseri
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

Back on topic

They are smart to secure self reliance first than to expand. Expanding will cause some friction and may cut off trade. Expansion should be covertly as possible. They must not expand too quickly else they would overextend their resources. They should teach modern science to them. Just the printing press would cause a technological boom. Since there is the 10 laws they would not be afraid that it would be abused like some technologies in modern society. They should also avoid completely obliterate the other races for it would just give the surviving races reason to unite or just stop playing with them if they can.

Are the games limited to intellectual games chess, tick tack toe, etc) and games of chance? Are athletics games (sports) also being done? I think they are weak at athletics.

Return to “Abandoned”