Shakugan no Shana

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Setherzam
Void Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Setherzam »

I was half expecting him to turn into Hinamizawa disease mode. for some reason.
ShApEsHiFt3r
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ShApEsHiFt3r »

*Liked the the op, liked the art and animation(think it's kinda better than 1st season), liked how the story went(who cares if it's a recap, it's Shana!!! XD ) , kinda liked the ending, can't wait for next ep. "

Nothing else I feel like writing :P
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

I don't know, I liked the first opening the best out of all of them. but this one isn't bad either

Woah at the end of this ep, Is that really her or just a look a like?
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

Ep 2 is 3094^#85@3209-4% better than ep 1.
Spoiler! :
Has the Melon-bread bento happened before? It seemed rather familiar.
I rather wonder what a
Spoiler! :
keeper is. It seems like it's probably some kind of unrestricted spell to protect a Hougu, but beyond that who knows.
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

I don't think the first one has ever happened before but she has given him several of them in an attempt to counter Yoshida's bentos

as for the second one, I don't think it is a one that is casted by someone else, it seems more like something that randomly appears in mystes like a second hougu
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

Well, I'm still wondering what would happen if the existence of someone's parents were eaten, will the child disappear or what?
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

ben1234 wrote:
Well, I'm still wondering what would happen if the existence of someone's parents were eaten, will the child disappear or what?
That would depend on whether or not the child was born or not. If the child was still in its mother's womb, then its existence would probably be erased because the dependency on its mother's existence is too strong. However, if the child has left the mother's womb, its existence should be defined on its own. It can physically exist without any direct dependencies. In other words, it does not need mother like light needs darkness for definition. Rather, it could arguably live on its own, ignoring the fact that it would most likely die without its parents or guardians. To make a distinction for any age other than that of infancy would reach an absurdity that could erase all of humanity from existence. To say the least, if I had a parent who disappeared because their existence was erased even though I am a college student, then it would not make sense that my existence would be erased, too. I am already living on my own without parental aid. The fact that they gave birth to me has already been completed and accepted into reality for years. For my existence to be erased would imply that I was either killed, died of natural causes, or that I was never born. Of these choices, only two of them depend on life after the womb. The last one depends on life in the womb. Therefore, it is only then that my existence could be erased.
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

Am I the only one thats noticing how Sakai is building a harem slowly?

and LOL BSDM at the end
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

Wow. Episode 4 was overflowing with moe. It was like a fountain of moe.

So why does Alastor use Ki-sama to refer to Yuji, EVEN when he's complimenting him. It just seems really strange; am I missing something here?
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

I do not know why, but I find it highly amusing. It only makes sense in the sense that Alastar sees himself as much higher in social status or age than Yuuji. That is why he can be so rude, I guess.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Please excuse the two month gap of a a double post, but once again http://www.crunchyroll.com has some good stuff. They have an interview with the voice actor for Yuuji and voice actress for Shana. However, again, there are no subs available. It is still interesting to see the seiyuu in the flesh, so to speak. Here is the link:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=236620
Fushichou
Koizumi Ranger
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Fushichou »

Though I don't recall a lot of the first season, this second season makes me cringe at the cheesy, cliche parts in every episode. I wish that they would just do something with it, instead of turning it into a love story where nothing happens...
IrishHaremOtaku
Astral Realm

Post by IrishHaremOtaku »

Crunchy sucks.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

The show is finally going somewhere now. They have started making it mored based on the action.

As for crunchyroll, I take what I can get sometimes. A lot of times they have stuff there that you cannot find anywhere else.
Fushichou
Koizumi Ranger
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Shakugan no Shana

Post by Fushichou »

The new OP and ED's are really good.

Return to “Animes”