Poll Policy Debate: A desire for harmony

Discuss all topics related to the Guidelines

Moderators: thelastguardian, Translator no Roukou, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Project Translators, Project Editors

Re: Poll Policy Debate: A desire for harmony

Postby onizuka-gto » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:55 am

i'll let you all stew for a day, on wednesday (GMT) i'll put choice A as poll guidelines if there are no really concerns over them.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief

Postby Krikit » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:56 am

lol....but it is true that because it hasn't been enacted yet, technically, the old rules hold sway, and Oni has supreme power :)

So it seems that yes, that's what we will be going for. The above posted choice A.

The only thing we are doing now is deciding whether to have a mandated one month to reduce arguments, or have a lenient 2 weeks to 2 months timeline for more variety depending on poll content.

Once that's done, I think it's safe to say that these would be the new guidelines for Polls.

EDIT:

We have a little over one more day to discuss this. Then the Supreme Overlord takes action :).

SO FAR:

How many say make the rules state 1 month, so there is no abusing the leniency.

*Oni
*Krikit
*Akira
*salv87

How many say make the rules say the time is variable between 2 weeks and 2 months, to provide leniency for certain types of B-T wiki format polls.

*Nev
*ShadowZeroHeart
*Muroph
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Postby salv87 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:10 pm

Krikit wrote:We have a little over one more day to discuss this. Then the Supreme Overlord takes action :).

SO FAR:

How many say make the rules state 1 month, so there is no abusing the leniency.

*Oni
*Krikit
*Akira
*salv87

How many say make the rules say the time is variable between 2 weeks and 2 months, to provide leniency for certain types of B-T wiki format polls.

*Nev
*ShadowZeroHeart
*Muroph

well, it's gonna change if we implement A ^_^
there's not much room left for a Supreme Overlord, but he's still welcome.

On a side note. What happens if we get a draw on the time period? WIll Oni make the decision, or shall we make a normal pole (which will last either 1 month or between 2 weeks and 2 months ^_^ ) to decide?
salv87
Shamisen Wordsmith

Postby ShadowZeroHeart » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:22 pm

One month naturally.

One month is the one they like, and it is inbetween 2 weeks and 2months as we suggested, there should be no objections to either side.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Postby HolyCow » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:16 am

I'd say give all polls one month - simple, standard and straight-forward. A time-variation thing would most likely cause more confusion and increase the chance of things going wrong again.

Haven't been here much lately but I'll say this, it's the first time I've seen something being debated so heatedly (and dramatically) on Baka-Tsuki. The old Smidge-Nutcase debates regarding tenses, machine translations and what-if-Kyon-was-telling-this-story-10-years-later-in-an-armchair don't even come close :shock:
/me claws out throat and dies
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Postby ShadowZeroHeart » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:32 am

You must be glad to just join in right at the end...
All the headaches are over... ~.~

Current Score: 5v3
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
ShadowZeroHeart

Postby Krikit » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:09 am

HolyCow wrote:The old Smidge-Nutcase debates regarding tenses, machine translations and what-if-Kyon-was-telling-this-story-10-years-later-in-an-armchair don't even come close :shock:

Tell me more :shock:
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Postby Akirasav » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:14 am

Yeah, let's hear more of the wild-west days of Baka-Tsuki :D
Akirasav
Project Editor

Postby Const2k » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:00 am

In foreword, let me thank everyone who contributed to this topic. You guys made my travelling hours a lot shorter. Thanks. And BTW, I hope we'll stay on topic here.

In order to make upcoming polls better, we must clearly understand the point of having ANY poll in first place. IMO, it should be "the easiest but accurate enough way to find out the most popular opinion in audience". The policy we're discussing here shouldn't obstruct this too much, or people will use another (easier) ways to get the same results (i.e.counting names & votes by hand), rendering the whole thing useless. Basically, we'll have to balance convenience of use (for users), easy implementation & control (for mods) with enough accuracy (for legitimacy). Quite a task, isn't it?

See 'Summary' below to find my balance attempt if you're in a hurry.

If not, let's check these conditions one by one.
Spoiler! :
  • Convenience of use
    Short things are easier to remember. "Don't let Onizuka-GTO get involved" is perfect example (BTW: if admin doesn't have to interfere, then rules are good enough to make process smooth, so this Smidge's joke actually isn't just a joke).
    Rules should be unambiguous yet flexible. That's why we should separate rules themselves (short and easy to remember) from comments/recommendations (that guide readers to the right direction). I.e. if we use sentence with 'must (not)' - it's a rule, if we use 'should (not)' - it's a recommendation. Moreover, resulting policy (I mean rules+comments+recommendations) should be easy to find, read, understand and remember. Also, each poll is different, and having one fixed duration for all polls isn't flexible enough to be convenient for all users.
  • Easy implementation and control
    No matter how good rules are worded, if they're hard to follow and control, things will eventually go "the way of less resistance". That's why we must consider technical limitations of B-T forums. For example, if forum software doesn't allow polls of single option, it's redundant to explicitly forbid them in rules. Or if extending of closed poll is harder than creating new one, extending shouldn't be recommended. Note that if a new option appears in discussion during poll's duration, it's kind of tricky to add it to existing poll's options without breaking current poll.
  • Enough accuracy
    Votes should be representative (during specified time frame, if applicable). I mean, you can't use 10 votes you've got within 6 hours to change forum's layout if you have 1000 members and 500 daily visits - as it makes no sense regarding such imaginary forum's scale. This example brings "matter's importance" to the light, in addition to "min.vote number" and "min/max poll duration" - other variables to be balanced.
Having explained my point of view on these three principles, here's what I suggest:

Baka-Tsuki Forums Poll Policy Full Text
Spoiler! :
Polls made in order to implement one of several possible actions on Baka-Tsuki Forums and/or Wiki, must conform to following Basic Poll Rules:

1. Poll options are rated only according to number of votes that were cast for each of them in given poll at the end of its duration.
1.1. Most voted option is highest rated, least voted is lowest rated, and any modifications to votes' number after poll's end are forbidden, unless given vote doesn't belong to any B-T member ATM of options' rating (i.e. voted user was banned prior to votes' counting).
1.2. If an outcome can't be decided based on number of votes only, one of options equally voted for is chosen by the poll creator. This decision is final, unless poll is significant (see '4' below) and other decision (of the same alternatives) by higher authority is published in poll's topic within 24 hours since poll creator's decision publishing or prior to it. Process can be repeated (with even higher authorities and same alternatives), but to no longer than 1/3 (one third, 33%) of poll's duration for all redecisions or ultimate authority's (thelastguardian's) response in poll's topic within that period.
1.3. In case of tie, higher authority, being asked for decision, can suggest (in poll's topic) to immediately remake poll with the same options; in this case poll's creator can shorten second poll's duration up to 50% of original or decline remake and ask even higher authority's opinion. If even higher authority suggests immediate poll's remake, poll creator has no right to refuse. However, legitimate tied poll can be remade only once.

2. Decision based on the poll's outcome can be implemented immediately by the one responsible for doing so, or by anyone capable after 24 hours since decision making.

3. Poll cannot be significant (see below) if any of its options overlap with options of other polls currently in progress or that have been finished in less than <half_of_their_duration> (aka "cooldown period") days ago.

4. Poll is considered significant if every B-T user can vote in it, it lasts for 2 weeks or longer and ends with total number of votes exceeding 10% of active B-T users (currently 17) for every complete and incomplete month of its duration.
4.1. Decision based on significant poll is enforced and protected: for each 10% of its significance per month, rounded down, it is protected for its poll's duration, unless more significant poll (more votes per day of its duration) is concluded.

5. Any changes that emerge in poll's discussion that can significantly influence choices are to be mentioned (linked, quoted or explained) by poll creator in topic's first post.
5.1. If poll creator doesn't do this within 48 hours since public change proposal or 24 hours prior to poll's end (whichever is shorter), it can be done by anyone capable of doing so, preferably by change proposal's author.

6. Poll creator can use additional custom rules for a given poll, which must be stated in the very first post of poll's topic. They'll be applied in conjunction with Basic Poll Rules, being of lower priority in case of contradictions (if applicable), or disregarded (if not).
Poll Policy Comments and Examples
Spoiler! :
1.1. Ex.:
Cyan - 3 - 4th rank
Magenta - 6 - 2nd rank
Yellow - 6 - 2nd rank
Black - 8 - 1st rank

1.2. Ex.:
Apple - 3 - 4th rank
Grape-fruit - 6 - 1st rank
Orange - 6 - 1st rank
Lemon - 5 - 3rd rank

1.3. Poll creator (regular reader) posts his decision: "Orange". But higher authority - i.e. project translator - already voted for "Grape-fruit" and mentioned it in poll's topic, and his decision "weights" more in case of tie. So someone who voted for "Orange" has to ask even higher authority (of higher "weight") - i.e. project administrator - to post "Orange" in this topic within 24 hours of poll's end. If he does, then there are another 24 hours for someone of even higher authority (i.e.global admin) to post "Grape-fruit" to "overweight" project admin.

3. "Cooldown period" between overlapping polls equals to half of last poll's duration.

4. Significant polls: 10%+ in 14-30 days, 20%+ in 31-60 days, 30%+ in 61-90 days etc.

4.1. Ex.:
<10% - insignificant poll, cooldown at 50% of its duration
10-19% per 2 weeks: 1 week cooldown, 2 weeks protection
10-19% per month: 2 weeks cooldown + 1 month protection
10-19% per 2 month: 1 month cooldown + 2 months protection
20-29% per month: 2 weeks cooldown + 1 month x 2 protection (2 months total)
20-29% per 2 months: 1 month cooldown + 2 months x 2 protection (4 months total)
Poll Policy Summary
Polls are divided by significance: 2 weeks+ duration and 17+ total votes make poll "significant" and its final action approved and protected by admins; insignificant polls can be considered as purely informative;
winning (and losing) option is decided ONLY by comparing number of votes ONLY in current poll;
tied poll's outcome is decided by its maker; if the tied poll is significant, choice of highest authority is most important: either it's one of tied options, or it's a IMMEDIATE SINGLE revote, possibly of shortened up to 50% of previous one's duration;
"cooldown period" between alike polls is half of previous poll's duration;
anything important enough to change voting process that appeared in poll's discussion must be mentioned in poll's first post;
poll creator can use custom published rules, but they're secondary compared to Basic Poll Rules and can be disregarded if proven to be unapplicable.

Now I suggest everyone to exploit these proposed rules above in all possible ways, ill-intended or not. The more vulnerabilities we can find and fix, the better.
Const2k
Senior Project Editor

Postby onizuka-gto » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:48 pm

Welcome back C2k,

i was going to pass the policy outlined in the previous comments, currently known as choice "A" and was going to wash my hands of this.

however thanks to your proverbial firebomb and the current late (early?) time, i think i'll leave this until others have a good chance to read and understand your comment and how and if this affects the current agreed guidelines for polls.

So, i'll sleep on this and have a look when i have some caffeine and see what others think of it.
:roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief

Postby Krikit » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:00 pm

however thanks to your proverbial firebomb and the current late (early?) time, i think i'll leave this until others have a good chance to read and understand your comment and how and if this affects the current agreed guidelines for polls.

And what a perverbial firebomb it was :).

I'm still stewing over it. Will look into it more once I get back from School.
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Postby ShadowZeroHeart » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:47 pm

Pointless, much more flawed, stick with choice A.

By your new idea, my choice B is similar. Yours allows more debate even. Mine allows the mod to make the decision, yours allow both the mod and the poll maker to make decisions? or from what i understand?

10% of active B-T members is very ambiguous, since this number changes constantly, and different forums have different participation levels, so this will not work out.

Not sure if you can check who voted which option, if no, you cannot remove votes even if user is banned?

And there are too many possible loopholes, so i dont agree with this.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
ShadowZeroHeart

Postby Const2k » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:10 am

Well, I didn't want to do it, but I guess I have no choice. Let's compare latest version with its predecessors.

Poll duration
Spoiler! :
A: one month
B: between 2 weeks and 2 months
0: any
The choice in 0 is done by poll creator to suit needs of a given poll. However, to get admin's protection of action based on this poll, its creator must prove it's significant enough by meeting significance quotas. This way we're allowing any poll for whatever reason, but only those which are popular enough will require attention. In some cases it might require math, but in return will allow to make polls for everyone.
Minimum voting quota
Spoiler! :
A: 20
B: to be decided by the authorities
0: any
Absence of this requirement is compensated by using "significance" method: action based on insignificant poll is still allowed, but it's NOT guaranteed from rollback or other change. This will stimulate those who think their polls are important to choose optimal duration to meet vote quota. In most cases it will be no longer than 1 month, as every (even incomplete) month of duration will require another 10% of active forum population for given poll to remain significant and get all the benefits it brings. Note that MAKING poll doesn't require mods' attention in this case, only CLOSING of SIGNIFICANT poll.
Tied results
Spoiler! :
A: endless immediate 2-week 'tie-breakers'
B: one immediate 2-week 'tie-breaker' with only tied options, discussion if it ties again
0: poll creator chooses one of tied options as a winner. If poll isn't significant, this is final decision. If it is, then authorities are (most likely to be) asked: "help, people can't decide for themselves". Then authority can either choose one of tied options ("I'll pick for you") or recommend everyone to revote ("Everyone, think a little bit longer"). If it's okay with poll creator, (s)he can immediately make a (possibly up to 50% shorter) revote (while the matter is still "hot") or ask another authority - of higher status - to decide ("No, we need a decision right NOW!"). If revote is advised again ("We told you to revote, so DO IT"), it will be done immediately, but just once ("We've already voted twice and still can't decide. But this is significant matter, so we can't drag it on. Decide for us."). IMO, this way is democratic and efficient enough, yet it shows "who's the head of the family" in important cases.
Cooldown period
Spoiler! :
A, B: 2 weeks
0: half of previous similar poll's duration
Fixed '2 weeks' can't be used for every poll, as it would make long-voted decision last much shorter that they were discussed (which is inefficient time-wise), and make decisions (or mistakes) based on short polls harder to improve/fix.
Results implementation
Spoiler! :
A, B: immediate (obligatory)
0: immediate by poll's creator or by everyone in 24 hours (both optional)
Immediate changes can be hard to perform due to time lags (it's a forum, not a chat-room), so we just NEED some room for rules to be followed.
As for SZH's questions:
ShadowZeroHeart wrote:10% of active B-T members is very ambiguous, since this number changes constantly, and different forums have different participation levels, so this will not work out.
In fact, 10% is NOT "ambiguous" in a given moment (end of a poll), it's SCALABLE, so you won't have to adjust it in the future. And it requires just a few clicks to find all the users with >10 posts (link). As you can see, currently 10% is 207*0.1 = 20.7 => 20-21 users. 17 users was correct somewhere in the middle of S&W gallery discussion...
ShadowZeroHeart wrote:Not sure if you can check who voted which option, if no, you cannot remove votes even if user is banned?
It requires some data only a selected few can get access to, and my rights are insufficient for this. But I think those who can't ban don't NEED access to such low-level data, so it's okay. And I don't think banning is frequent here. Besides, this will be required only if forum software itself doesn't handle this matter, so consider this to be purely decorative in MOST cases.

All in all, latest proposed rules are IMO more complicated yet flexible and scalable with B-T growth. And its complications come to light only when poll complications come to light; when the poll is simple, this 'RC0' is in fact simplier and more relaxing than previous 'Alpha' and 'Beta' versions :)
Const2k
Senior Project Editor

Postby Muroph » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:46 am

i think the new proposal is much more complicated than necessary.
and we all know what might happen if polls have complicated rules, right?

i'll stick to A, maybe with more flexible duration and required votes.
Muroph
Mikuru's Master

Postby Krikit » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:21 am

Const2k:

Const2k wrote:Baka-Tsuki Forums Poll Policy Full Text
Spoiler! :
Polls made in order to implement one of several possible actions on Baka-Tsuki Forums and/or Wiki, must conform to following Basic Poll Rules:

1. Poll options are rated only according to number of votes that were cast for each of them in given poll at the end of its duration.
1.1. Most voted option is highest rated, least voted is lowest rated, and any modifications to votes' number after poll's end are forbidden, unless given vote doesn't belong to any B-T member ATM of options' rating (i.e. voted user was banned prior to votes' counting).
1.2. If an outcome can't be decided based on number of votes only, one of options equally voted for is chosen by the poll creator. This decision is final, unless poll is significant (see '4' below) and other decision (of the same alternatives) by higher authority is published in poll's topic within 24 hours since poll creator's decision publishing or prior to it. Process can be repeated (with even higher authorities and same alternatives), but to no longer than 1/3 (one third, 33%) of poll's duration for all redecisions or ultimate authority's (thelastguardian's) response in poll's topic within that period.
1.3. In case of tie, higher authority, being asked for decision, can suggest (in poll's topic) to immediately remake poll with the same options; in this case poll's creator can shorten second poll's duration up to 50% of original or decline remake and ask even higher authority's opinion. If even higher authority suggests immediate poll's remake, poll creator has no right to refuse. However, legitimate tied poll can be remade only once.

2. Decision based on the poll's outcome can be implemented immediately by the one responsible for doing so, or by anyone capable after 24 hours since decision making.

3. Poll cannot be significant (see below) if any of its options overlap with options of other polls currently in progress or that have been finished in less than <half_of_their_duration> (aka "cooldown period") days ago.

4. Poll is considered significant if every B-T user can vote in it, it lasts for 2 weeks or longer and ends with total number of votes exceeding 10% of active B-T users (currently 17) for every complete and incomplete month of its duration.
4.1. Decision based on significant poll is enforced and protected: for each 10% of its significance per month, rounded down, it is protected for its poll's duration, unless more significant poll (more votes per day of its duration) is concluded.

5. Any changes that emerge in poll's discussion that can significantly influence choices are to be mentioned (linked, quoted or explained) by poll creator in topic's first post.
5.1. If poll creator doesn't do this within 48 hours since public change proposal or 24 hours prior to poll's end (whichever is shorter), it can be done by anyone capable of doing so, preferably by change proposal's author.

6. Poll creator can use additional custom rules for a given poll, which must be stated in the very first post of poll's topic. They'll be applied in conjunction with Basic Poll Rules, being of lower priority in case of contradictions (if applicable), or disregarded (if not).

Now let's compare the choices, Choice A, and then this new Poll Guideline.

Poll duration
Spoiler! :
A: 1) Any poll that requires action to be taken by translators or editors shall last for one month. This means things like the Spice and Wolf Poll to decide how images should be sorted, (where an editor has the responsibility of carrying out that decision.) Included in this as well are things such as the "Locking Policy," "Wiki Project Start-up Guidelines," "Wiki/Forum Format Rules," "Project Specific Layout Changes", etc etc. Anything that takes action to enact. For Polls which do not require said action, there need be no time limit, whether 1 day or 1 year. Those Polls can be things like "Do you want to see xxxx translated," or "What do you think of xxxxx," the list goes on. Opinion Polls. The One Month limit is there to simply say, no more arguments, that will detract from implementation, if you don't like the result at this time, it can be repolled. It's a guideline for a Poll that fits above description. One Month. That's that. No questions, no arguments.

Const2k: Poll Creator decides length of Poll. To protect the time limit he/she decided upon, first "Prove" it's significant enough to last that long/short. Significance is brought up After the Poll hits certain criteria. So let's say there's a poll to stop translating light novels, it gets 3 yes votes, no "no" votes. It lasts for one week. It's not "significant," because it didn't meet "significant" requirements, yet it can still be enacted? And then Admins or people can just roll it back if they don't like it?

I think Significance should be declared before the start of the Poll, to have a guideline on the length it should be active for.

Minimum Voting Quota:

Spoiler! :
A: If a Poll will affect B-T in a significant manner, a minimum vote count of 20 will be required. (Polls regarding single projects or suggestions are not significant.) For one, this means that the polls stated above that are significant, (such things as Wiki Format Guidelines, Project Start-up Guidelines, Locking Policy, etc, but NOT things like putting images into one folder for a project, Require a 20 vote count. So while EX: Spice and Wolf would meet the "Needs One Month" Requirement, it would not need a voting minimum, as it doesn't effect B-T significantly, just one project. Again, 20 is 20. It has a number, no arguments, no discussions about where the number comes from, how it is calculated (do you toss anyone who hasn't posted in 2 years, though they have more than 10 posts? ex.) It's a straight guideline which keeps arguments down, while also providing a realistic needed number, for ONLY the things that would need it. "Project Start-up Guidelines" for example.

Const2k: No need, but instead use "significance method." In other words, if the Poll is over, and only 10 votes, then it is implemented, but it can be rolled back or canceled on the whim of some admins decision. This could have a lot of arguments. This will "stimulate" people to make their votes a certain length, because of the fear of not enough votes or something.

Too me it seems more beneficial to just say "20 votes" for those polls. If it's not met, extend the poll. Repeat until the quota is reached. I don't say waive this, because even though the Poll could last a while, the change is Seriously going to be changing B-T. It needs a minimum vote. Yes it can last for a while, but it most likely won't, because it will only be required of Polls which people would care a lot about anyway. (assumption, but who wouldn't vote on a poll that says: "B-T should not translate novels anymore." I think we'd hit our 20 mark.)

Tied Results:

Spoiler! :
A: At the end of the Poll, if options are tied, another poll is created immediately to last for 2 weeks, with only the winning options. Continue until one option has been chosen. Even if only one person votes. chances are it won't tie. It theoretically has the potential to last forever, but it's a limit that will never be reached. A descision will always come about. People change their positions, and compromises can be made. Discussions are also able to be held on the forum, and people continue to talk about the consequences of all decisions.

Const2k: Poll creator chooses one of the two options. For insignificant polls, it's the LAW. For significant polls, people come crying to Oni to make a decision. We all know how that turned out :). This gives the creator 2 votes if he/she already voted, and if not, he/she missed the deadline that needs to be followed. If S&W had tied, and Oni (as the creator) had said "not together" wins, then the argument would have broken out again about Oni having made a decision for the people, when it should have been left up to us to recheck our positions on only the tied, winning options.

I still think it should go back to 2 weeks, with only the winning options. With other people who had chosen another option, their new vote could break the tie with no one changing positions. it will only "theoretically" carry on forever. It is illogical to ever do so. and if it gets that bad, a revision of these rules can always be polled or voted on, or overridden by thelastguardian :).

Cooldown Period:

Spoiler! :
A: 2 weeks.

Const2k: Half of previous polls duration.

Actually, I kind of like Const2k's idea here. half of the Poll duration, I think it is quite useful. For a one month significant poll, that makes it 2 weeks still. 3 month heated discussion, when a decision is finally reached, after all that time, the cooldown period would be 1.5 months. 2 weeks does seem kind of short depending on the Poll, though it does stop arguements. What do you guys think of Putting Const2k's part here into Choice A?

Results Implementation:

Spoiler! :
A: Immediate. (As Soon As Possible. We understand people may not actually be able to "implement" that instant. What this means, is that the "Option" will be implemented. When someone gets around to doing it, that's fine. But what it means, is someone CAN'T implement a losing or other option which goes against that voted by the majority. It's not immediate physically, it's immediate conceptually. Then as soon as someone is free to upload those images to the S&W gallery, it gets done.

Const2k: Immediate by polls creator or everyone within 24 hours. What happens here if it's after 24 hours?

As above, the concept is what was meant to be implemented, we know people might not be there to actually do it. Just that no one should implement the opposite. Then whenever someone can do it, thats when it would be implemented.

So..........that's that. I am going to be voting for sticking with "Option A." But what do you guys say about changing the Cooldown requirment to Half the Poll's duration? yes's, no's??

EDIT:

So Far:

Want's Choice A:

Shadow
Muroph
Krikit

Wants Option 0:

Const2k
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

PreviousNext

Return to Unified Format Guidelines