Hidan no Aria:Volume8 Translator's Notes
- Lit. means that I translated it directly. If it is not present, it means that I made a few alterations for the sake of localization.
- Bolded words are in Mandarin.
 Chapter 1
-  The Yangtze river is long. The Yellow river is convoluted.
-  Unit
-  Kin
-  Zhuge Liang
-  First form.
 Chapter 2
-  A species of nine-tailed fox.
-  The italicized words have the same pronunciations, (a pun).
-  The luck referred to in the previous line is specifically used for mahjong. Also used for cards, (referenced five lines ahead.)