Read or Die
Note: Alakazandra is currently translating this on her livejournal, where she posts the first draft. We are hosting the edited version. Feel free to edit once the second draft of any given page has been posted on here.
Odaiba, Tokyo, a skyscraper devoid of human life. Woo had come from Hong Kong, bringing with him a rare book entitled "The Black Book of Fairy Tales". His counterpart was a blond Englishman. However, next to him was a bespectacled young Eurasian woman, whom he introduced as a consultant. To check her for weapons, Woo opened the front of the woman's coat and was promptly struck speechless. The inside of the coat bristled with pockets, which were overflowing with novels, magazines, newspapers, and God knows what else!
- Taken from the cover of the first book
Translators are asked to register which chapters they're working on (see the Guideline page for usage rules).
Please refer to this topic thread for information about this project.
- July 8th, 2008
- Project page created
- Volume One:Prologue uploaded
- March 1st, 2009
- First page of chapter one added
- October 10th, 2009
- Page 74 uploaded
- March 16th, 2010
- Announcement: Uploads of 2nd draft pages will be resuming post-Anime Boston. Please ready your favorite input devices, gentlemen. It's nearly time to edit.
Read or Die by Hideyuki Kurata
- Novel Illustrations
- Project Administrator: None yet.
- Project Supervisor: Zhirzzh
none, currently (But feel free to volunteer!)