Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
The light-novel series Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (さくら荘のペットな彼, lit. "The Pet Girl of Sakura Dormitory") is written by Hajime Kamoshida, illustrated by Keeji Mizoguchi and published by ASCII Media Works on their imprint Dengeki Bunko. A manga adaptation illustrated by Houki Kusano began serialization in the April 2011 issue of ASCII Media Works' Dengeki G's Magazine. A drama CD was released on June 28, 2012.
An anime TV series adaptation by J.C.Staff consisting of 24 episodes aired between October 2012 and March 2013. It covers the first six volumes.
The Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo series is also available in the following languages:
Note: Translation progress varies for each version.
- 1 Story Synopsis
- 2 Updates
- 3 Formalities
- 4 The "Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo" series by Hajime Kamoshida
- 5 Project Staff
- 6 Series Overview
Sakura Dormitory is a dorm of the high school affiliated with Suimei University of the Arts (often shortened as Suiko), which hosts the strangest, trouble-making students. After being kicked out of the normal dorm for keeping a stray cat, Sorata Kanda moves into Sakura Dormitory. As he starts to get used to the life in the dorm, Mashiro Shiina, a world famous artist who cannot even take care of her own daily life, moves in. Sorata is forced to become Mashiro's handler. The story is about their daily life as well as mental growth.
- June 20, 2013 - Volume 4 Chapter 3 Completed
- June 25, 2013 - Volume 4 Chapter 4 Completed
- June 25, 2013 - Volume 4 Author's Notes Completed
- July 08, 2013 - Volume 5 Chapter 1 Completed
- July 20, 2013 - Volume 5 Chapter 2 Completed
- Older updates can be found here.
Translators are asked to register which chapters they're working on.
Every chapter must after editing conform to the general format guidelines.
|About British English|
Editors and readers would've noticed that I use British English as I live in Australia. However, I have noticed from an anonymous edit that the term 'fortnight' is rare in America so he/she changed it to 2 weeks. So if anyone comes across a term that they don't get because it's British English, then please comment it in the discussion page and I will avoid using the term in the future. Thanks. -Junnynam (talk)
The "Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo" series by Hajime Kamoshida
If you enjoyed the series, why don't you tell us in the Feedback Thread?
- Project Manager: Junnynam
- Magykalman (Chinese trans.)
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo さくら荘のペットな彼女 (January 10, 2010) ISBN 978-4-04-868280-0
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 2 さくら荘のペットな彼女 2 (April 10, 2010) ISBN 978-4-04-868463-7
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 3 さくら荘のペットな彼女 3 (August 10, 2010) ISBN 978-4-04-868765-2
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 4 さくら荘のペットな彼女 4 (December 10, 2010) ISBN 978-4-04-870123-5
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 5 さくら荘のペットな彼女 5 (May 10, 2011) ISBN 978-4-04-870416-8
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 5.5 さくら荘のペットな彼女 5.5 (September 10, 2011) ISBN 978-4-04-870749-7
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 6 さくら荘のペットな彼女 6 (December 10, 2011) ISBN 978-4-04-886140-3
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 7 さくら荘のペットな彼女 7 (April 10, 2012) ISBN 978-4-04-886543-2
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 7.5 さくら荘のペットな彼女 7.5 (August 10, 2012) ISBN 978-4-04-886801-3
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 8 さくら荘のペットな彼女 8 (October 10, 2012) ISBN 978-4-04-886986-7
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 9 さくら荘のペットな彼女 9 (September 3, 2013) ISBN 978-4-04-891471-0
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 10 さくら荘のペットな彼女 10 (October 7, 2013) ISBN 978-4-04-891794-0
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 10.5 さくら荘のペットな彼女 10.5 (March 8, 2014) ISBN 978-4-04-866412-7