Live Alive translation

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Kinny Riddle
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Live Alive translation

Post by Kinny Riddle »

Damn it! shiratori, you're hoarding up all my favourite stories!

Just kidding, I'm just going to start translating my own version of Live Alive. If I finish it before the anime episode airs next Sunday, then I'll put it up as a quick preview. Of course, you can replace it with your own version later and the editors will only do the editing over your version.

Please contact me by email at [email protected] for more.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

previews rock! :)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
shiratoriryuuko
Astral Realm

Post by shiratoriryuuko »

Hohoho...

;P
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

pwned.

(^-^;)>
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Kinny Riddle
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kinny Riddle »

Anyway, I'm done with my version. I'll go post this preview version up (without interfering with the paragraphs that shira had done already). Remove it or adapt to it as you see fit.
shiratoriryuuko
Astral Realm

Post by shiratoriryuuko »

(Too bad summer courses and work had me bogged down and dead-tired.. at least now there's no concern whatsoever to get it done before the ep. airs. Although if Endless Eight airs the wk after that... my laziness though wanna jus get back to Endless Eight and call it that for some reason... *although there is no way that I would chicken outta snow mountain)
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Kinny is living proof of what happens when a Haruhiist goes fanatical.

While most people run away from more etablished religous fanatics as they do have a tendency to go boom.

Haruhiist fanatics seems to bring lots of translated text, lots cookies & more fanaticism. I propose we all hug Kinny and see if we can make him pop under the pressue, maybe that way we will be taken serious by the rest of the Interweb world....or maybe not?.....(wait. lets stone him with cookies!) (^~^;)>

ok. i'll stop now. stupid google news.

:roll:

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Volume 6 - The Trembling of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第六巻: 涼宮ハルヒの動揺”