Charmed at first sight LOVER

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

But its being partially translated from teh japanese version and partially from the Chinese Version. That's a bad thing isn't it? (remembers how chinese versions of japanese content then translated to english end up garbled)

Yup as I thought. Chinese books are evil! But awsome on the 10 percent.
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

I'm glad to see more progress on this one. I already know how it ends, but I really like the interactions in this one.
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

Its being translated really slowly. Isthis because its from chinese or is it because it is december adn everyone is busy? It should be christmas break so i figured the updates would pick up. Gaaaaah! Its been 3 weeks and ahrdly any progress.

^^
O_o
Astral Realm

Post by O_o »

Christmas break starts at a different time for everyone. I know most high schools around here keep going until the day before Christmas Eve.
Kinny Riddle
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kinny Riddle »

I'm not obliged to do this, so be grateful that like Kyon, I'm a generally nice guy and hate to keep people in the dark.

I'm getting a bit occupied and lazy at the same time as Christmas looms along, but know that I'll have this story done before 2007 arrives. Until then, don't beg me for updates.
ButtercupSaiyan
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ButtercupSaiyan »

I just wanted to post my thank you here for all your hard work. I've been happily reading every volume so far, and I'm sure this one will be just as well translated.
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

I remember in one of the author's notes him mentioning he liked Football. He's spent a lot of time describing the game in this chapter.
Someone
Astral Realm

Post by Someone »

You are amazing. Half of it in a week. Poor Nagato.
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Yay! I've been dying of anticipation to see how this story ends and I enjoyed the conclusion, simple and sweet.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Damn it Kyon, wrong question!
You should've asked her "Would you marry me?"
No need to wait and let any safeguards blowout, no fuss nor muss.

Then quickly flee from Haruhi as Mystery Search permanently and perpetually continues everyday, around the world.
Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dan »

Anonymous wrote:Damn it Kyon, wrong question!
You should've asked her "Would you marry me?"
:lol:

Does "Don't you find it a pity?" mean "Aren't you disappointed?"

I wasn't sure how to take Nagato's last response, was she let down that sad sop wasn't really interested in her?

She's too good for him anyway! >.<
MINE, DAMN IT!
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Hmm...just wondering if any of the translators here can post that portion of the text that didn't make sense - the portion where Kyon and Koizumi's cleaning the windows and then there's a sudden line about who's the tomcat? If the source is chinese, I *might* (read: no guarantees) be able to work something out.
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

that was a good end i liked that chapter.
renrutal
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by renrutal »

"When you realized that my confession was all just a misunderstanding, did you feel any pity about it?"
Corrected for the great truth.
ToFuGuY
Astral Realm

Post by ToFuGuY »

"Were you pulling any strings? I know you did something during the match. It was you who let Nakagawa got injured, right?"
it was you who let nakagawa GOT injured? iono but to me that sentence doesnt sound like correct grammar...

Return to “Volume 6 - The Trembling of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第六巻: 涼宮ハルヒの動揺”