[Chapter 5] Simplified Chinese version

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

The commuter takes me an hour and a half to reach KL Central, and it takes about 20 to 30 minutes to reach KLCC, so that's a four hour ride back and forth @.@

I live in Negeriu Sembilan. Damn I hate the place. Not even a decent bookstore anywhere in sight.
BaKaFiSh
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

Hey, it's better than here.

I need to take a 12 hour plane ride just to get books

>.>
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

OK, I'm really darned pissed right now. After FINALLY getting my lazy arse all the way over to KLCC's Kinokuniya, I'm infromed that the Kadokawa Taiwanese version of the 7th book has been sold out. Even after I called to confirm that there were still copies left.

Reason? They mistakened the Japanese version for the Chinese one @.@

Gah, I've placed an order for the 7th book but due to earthquakes, floods and general Malaysian crappy service delay, I doubt I'll be able to get the book in a whole month... Which by the time the translation would have been done anyways :roll:
/me claws out throat and dies
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

HolyCow wrote:Which by the time the translation would have been done anyways :roll:
You certainly seem sure about that.
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Since I've almost completed chapter 3, I think I'll be able to do chapter 5 in 2 weeks MAX. Then Kinny would take over and finish up the remaining three chapters (6, 7, epilogue) at god-like speed ;P

Maybe if volume 8 came out I would consider buying it, but as of now, unless they have a way to get me the darned book before I finish both chapters, there's probably no point in ordering it.
/me claws out throat and dies

Return to “Volume 7 - The Intrigues of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第七巻: 涼宮ハルヒの陰謀”