Chapter 3 of Volume 7

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Chapter 3 of Volume 7

Post by HolyCow »

Like most of you should know right now, I can't post the chapter (not even the tiniest bit of it) until BaKaFiSh completes chapter 2, but just so you know, I've done 50% of the entire chapter.

Chapter 2 once again introduces yet another faction into play, but I'm not going to spoil it. Go pester BaKaFiSh to finish translating it :D

Chapter 3 is one hell of a long chapter. It's almost 1.5x longer than Chapter 1 @.@

But it has more of Kyon fantasies and Mikuru ecchiness :oops:

I really love book 7 ;P
Dan
Square Mage

Re: Chapter 3 of Volume 7

Post by Dan »

HolyCow wrote: But it has more of Kyon fantasies and Mikuru ecchiness :oops:
Hehehe, I love reading those parts, where it tells us what he is thinking about her in his head. When he tries describing her like a Greek goddess or what not - it's hilarious to me.

I'd pester BaKaFiSh, but I can appreciate the situation he's in, my parents were the same. I keep forgetting how awesome the freedom of college is. 8)
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

I was thinking the same thing. I WANT to bug him about it, but I know he's still in school and has other responsibilities right now.
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Lucky guys, I don't get to start college in like, a year. Blame Malaysia's lousy education system ;P

Fortunately I'd just got over one of the WORST government exams in the world (no kidding, ever seen an exam with a 16/100 passing mark for mathematics? We Malaysian rules. MALAYSIA BOLEH!). Now I'm stuck with some crappy connection problems. Again we Malaysian rules! :roll:

Chapter 2 is just fantastic btw. It somehow confirmes my "alternate SOS" theory. We've seen alternate aliens (Broad Regional Galactic Existence) and time travellers with different objectives (those who tried to run that kid down). What's left? XD
BaKaFiSh
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

^__^

Thanks, I guess~

xD

and It's all good, Chapter two's short..>.>

I mean, I did 12% this week, and I didn't even translate much...
Last edited by BaKaFiSh on Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Lucky you, chapter 3 is just so darned long... @.@

I slaved my whole afternoon translating it before I realized, what? Only halfway through the chapter?

But I'm tempted to post only half of the translation once BaKaFiSh is done, before posting the later half a week later, just to let the suspension kill all of you! Muahahahahahahahaha! :twisted:

Lol just kidding, it's just another weird fantasy of mine :D
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Do you think you'll finish it this week Baka?
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

You know what we need? A translator whip! :twisted:
jk... not!

(note that was just a borat thing do not take it seriously!)
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

HolyCow wrote:Lucky guys, I don't get to start college in like, a year. Blame Malaysia's lousy education system ;P

Fortunately I'd just got over one of the WORST government exams in the world (no kidding, ever seen an exam with a 16/100 passing mark for mathematics? We Malaysian rules. MALAYSIA BOLEH!). Now I'm stuck with some crappy connection problems. Again we Malaysian rules! :roll:
Hehe... moral. Marilah kita hafal nilai nilai murni.

Damn... I can't even remember one of them now. I got D for my moral I think.

Eh, but you should appreciate our add maths man. Eventhough the marks are pathetically outrageously stupid, the subjects we learn are far superior to our orang putih counterparts. (Though not even in comparison with our mainland Chinese folks...)

Are you still doing SPM? Oh, wait... SPM is already over. Are you waiting for results then?

Oh... I went out of topic... *ninjas away*
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

I love add maths dude! I mean, what's not to love about a 6-maruk passing exam? XD

Seriously, I had a teacher who once told me that all we needed to do to pass physics was to circle all 'A's for the objective sheet, and answer 2 questions for the subjective paper. Apparently getting 6 marks merits a pass in Malaysia.

Yea I'm just done with SPM, now I'm stuck doing undang. One good thing about Malaysia is that u get to drive at the age of 17 ;P
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

HolyCow wrote:I love add maths dude! I mean, what's not to love about a 6-maruk passing exam? XD

Seriously, I had a teacher who once told me that all we needed to do to pass physics was to circle all 'A's for the objective sheet, and answer 2 questions for the subjective paper. Apparently getting 6 marks merits a pass in Malaysia.

Yea I'm just done with SPM, now I'm stuck doing undang. One good thing about Malaysia is that u get to drive at the age of 17 ;P
See first... because we Malaysians have a very unique driving test system. Anyway, undang is a piece of cake lar. I didn't even study for it. Just went there at 7am, sit at the computer and play play, got 90%.

The rest, just bayar duit kopi can liao. Hell, when I took my motor license, I HAD to pay the bribe, if not fail. And I failed 3 times before I realised this. Stupid bastards...
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Yea, now almost new year, the instructor told me to prepare some ang pow, just in case.

Meh, Malaysia's driving system is pretty pathetic. Only rubbish kancils, and not even all of them have power stearings.

And this is getting pretty off topic lol. Umiman u from Malaysia too?
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

HolyCow wrote:Yea, now almost new year, the instructor told me to prepare some ang pow, just in case.

Meh, Malaysia's driving system is pretty pathetic. Only rubbish kancils, and not even all of them have power stearings.

And this is getting pretty off topic lol. Umiman u from Malaysia too?
It's kinda hard to visualise a wholesome Canadian oilers lover going lar, leh, and tiu right? Not that I enjoy looking at fat men brawl on ice.

Right. This is totally off topic :P
Nyx
Astral Realm

Post by Nyx »

no kidding, ever seen an exam with a 16/100 passing mark for mathematics?
My teacher at university passed his entrance exam with 2/10 mark and he is the one has the highest score 8) .The test is insane the most easy question is calculate an integral which requite to change variable use Euler intergral twice :shock:
And I live in Vietnam
Luckily after 30 years the exam is a lot easier :twisted:
GrimaH
Astral Realm

Post by GrimaH »

Wait, this is getting seriously offtopic.....

Return to “Volume 7 - The Intrigues of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第七巻: 涼宮ハルヒの陰謀”