Chapter 3 of Volume 7

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

I forgot to metio, the oly two questios you eed to kow the aswer for physics are:

1- What is your IC number?
2- What is your code number?

Apparently that's all that is required ;P

And yes, those lah, leh, mah, diu etc are so convenitently useful. Especially the last one XD
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

HolyCow... would you conisder showing what you have if you completly finish the translation before Bakafish hits 100% on his? It seems like a shame to keep it locked away for as long as it has been.
BaKaFiSh
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

I'll go until the last page, HolyCow, sometime this week. When it's there, you get to tell me when you're done. So we can release 2 chapters in a day!

>.>

I'll go translate now.
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Nah, it seems weird to just put chapter 3 on without chapter 2....

I have 77% translated and will probably finish everything by monday or tuesday, so BaKaFiSh you should know what to do /gg

Lol I'm just kidding, take your time. It really doesn't matter when my translations are released. I'm just happy I have something to work on lol

EDIT: Apparently the remaining 23% equals to 11 pages of chinese text on Microsoft Word... @.@
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Nice work yet again Baka. So sorry for being pushy, I'm just anxious, yanno?
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Hmm, since you're so anxious, I'm tempted to post only half of the chapter, where it's the most exciting, and then leave it half completed for a week just to keep all of you on the edge of your seats ;P
/me claws out throat and dies
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Your tempting offer is very.... tempting.....
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Now I know this sounds silly, but I'm having problems accessing the main page now, no thanks to Malaysia's stupid Broadband and the recent Taiwan Earthquakes.

If I really fail to access the page after I finish the translation I WILL email / PM-attach it to someone (Oni, Kinny or BaKaFiSh, probably) to upload it. Don't worry, I won't leave any of you readers in the dark ;P

So BaKaFiSh can I send my script to you? Since you're planning on a joint double-release, sending you the completed script would be best XD Just in case your wondering, I use .doc for translating.
ise
Astral Realm

Post by ise »

HolyCow wrote:Now I know this sounds silly, but I'm having problems accessing the main page now, no thanks to Malaysia's stupid Broadband and the recent Taiwan Earthquakes.
You're not the only one... It seems that I can only access forums and local pages (for now, till the undersea cables fixed).
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

If all else fails, I'll just post the entire script here and have someone copy-paste them over...
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Sounds like a plan. :D
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Almost done, already down to the last 3 pages, save a specific line that I think is better to ask before I translate.
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

Chapter 2 is still not complete. -_-; I'm anxiously waiting for chapter 3 but i need 2 to be fininshed.

We do need a translator whip. The translators spoiled us with those fast releases and now i slowed down again. Sure I don't mind the update gaps but .... each time it is being updated its only having like 5% or 10% each time!

GAAH!

Sorry for me being abnoxious.
Last edited by Haiyami on Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

Haiyami wrote:Chapter 2 is still not complete. -_-; I'm anxiously waiting for chapter 3 but i need 2 to be fininshed.

We do need a translator whip. The translators spoiled us with those fast releases and now i slowed down again. Sure I don't mind the translation gaps but .... each time it is being updated its only having like 5% or 10% each time!

GAAH!

Sorry for me being abnoxious.
Wouldn't it be better to let him move at his own pace? Rushing someone to do things really doesn't help situations like this.
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

Plus he's probably stressed, he said he translated some, but then the electricity went out on him and he lost his progress.

"Poor lil' guy."
*Goes to buy BaKaFiSh a cookie*

Return to “Volume 7 - The Intrigues of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第七巻: 涼宮ハルヒの陰謀”