00.01% lol?

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

It's funny, I'm somewhat familiar with the comics so I have an idea of how the story will go, but I'm still pretty excited about it.
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

That sounds so corny, yet intriguing. Seriously, WTF Sand Man? You serious? You better not be >.>
Umiman
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Umiman »

It's interesting that in the marvel universe, all these experiments that would normally kill you turn you into superhumans. If life was like that, we'd get Carman, motorcycleman, tarmacman, roadkillman, sleepingpillsuicidegirl, spikethroughheadman, braindeadcomatoseman, etc.

That would rule.
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

They changed marvel history by making Sandman Ben Parker's true killer. That and they changed how he was formed. In the comic I think he was exposed to some radioactive sand that happened due to nuclear spillage on a beach or something. In the movie, he was caught in a particle physics test experiment which turned his entire body into a sand-like silicon substance.

And the stupid trailer actually showed (alright, hinted ;P) how he DIED. I now have a rough idea how Parker's gonna kill him -.-
/me claws out throat and dies
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

*sigh*

Always the nuclear stuff, it's ALWAYS the nuclear waste or radioactive whatever.
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Either that or pollution, as in Captain Pollution vs Captain Peanut... Er I mean Planet.

Geez I can't believe I recalled that crappy show after reading your post guest lol.

Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Heart! Go peanut!

@.@
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

Guest lol wrote:*sigh*

Always the nuclear stuff, it's ALWAYS the nuclear waste or radioactive whatever.
That's because people don't understand it and they can get away with it and (dumb) people will think "OMFG!!!11!! Zap me witha lazer, b1tch!"
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

W0ND3R T\/\/1|/|S P0W3R 4Ct1V4T3!

ZOMG FORM OF WATER
Dragoon
Astral Realm

Post by Dragoon »

HolyCow wrote:Spidey gets a new black suit (venom?)
Of course it's the symbiote...

Now, we just need Eddie Brock for Venom.
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Eddie is Topher Grace, better known as Eric from That 70's Show.
Deesies
Astral Realm

Post by Deesies »

ahh, it's good to see this is still being worked on. Finally got to the stage I've been dreading for the past month or so. The point where no longer I can find out what happens next =(

Even if it's just chapter 4 that's finished, I'm glad I can look forward to something, hopefully soon :)
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

HINT: Go poke BaKaFiSh~

You won't see chapter 5 anytime soon, I'm too busy on shadow ATM. I'll prolly wait until BaKaFiSh finishes his chapter before I even start translating ;P
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

What happens if you finish Shadow before he finishes 4?
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Prolly won't happen, seeing that Shadow is about thrice as long as chapter 4, but if I really do, I'll keep my chapter 5 hidden and locked up then ;P
Deesies
Astral Realm

Post by Deesies »

I'm curious. How long does translating usually take from start to finish? Excluding the major personal life events? (exams, holidays, crushed by pluto etc)

Return to “Volume 7 - The Intrigues of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第七巻: 涼宮ハルヒの陰謀”