OMG! Plot deepens!

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Yeah I know! Next thing we need is a stove with a v12!
ellimist
Astral Realm

Post by ellimist »

whoa...just a couple of days offline and *bam* two more pages :shock:

anyway...try having a guitar with GPS. XD
ellimist
Astral Realm

Post by ellimist »

oh, and Holycow...you've finally changed your avatar!!! and your sig!!! :D to be honest, that face was -rather- disturbing :p

symphonia - you're sure it's your first sig? that's one heck of a job dude. now i feel like doing one myself...if only i had the time to =/
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

My sig? I did it using nothing but good ol MS Paint. Was a pain to erase everything with the stupid eraser tool, but I'm too lazy to learn vectoring.

And how can you say Rena looks disturbing? In what way? I certainly don't think so... It's just her holding up an endless series of frames, that's all. She looks hawt IMO 8) (It's one of my more sane looking Rena pics anyway. I'll never post psycho Renas!)

And the one on my avvy standing in the rain is just pure win ^^ Remember: Thunderstorm + Abandoned Bus = Happiness, or so in Rena's terms. xD
/me claws out throat and dies
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

OMG Great idea! That way, while I'm jamming I can't get lost.
ellimist
Astral Realm

Post by ellimist »

(to holycow) haha okay, if you say so.

(to guest lol) Lol...it could also help you find your way to the next place you're gonna jam - i've met with that prob before...just too bad i can't exactly incorporate a GPS into a drumset due to its impracticality :p
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

I know how to fix that drumset GPS problem now. Put drumset on a platformed vehicle with a engine. put engine in. Put in steering wheel.

DRIVEABLE DRUM SET! :twisted: I'd love to make one of those some day :D
ellimist
Astral Realm

Post by ellimist »

LOL :lol: why not make a portable and drivable studio while you're at it? complete with sound proofing and amps and mics and all. okay, forget the sound proofing part. :p
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Sound proofing is for noobs! You could just use a modified camping trailer as a portable studio, it'd be a bit crammed though... I mean very crammed.
squirthose
Astral Realm

Post by squirthose »

Guest lol wrote:I mean, who needs a <???> button, and a <shut off button> I pressed it by accident WAY too many times. Now, if they had a <Stop turning off> button, I'd buy that keyboard.
ROFL

You know you can shut the "shut off button" off, right? Hrmm, that sentence doesn't sound right. Lemme try again...

You know you can turn off the "shut off button", right? <<This one works better. I think.

A friend of mine modified a camping trailer for DJing. He had to redo the wiring, so he didn't blow the fusebox, and he had one side of it open up (I think it was origionally one of those ones used to put motorcycles in). So he'd pop open the trailer, set up the big speakers and jam. It was supa cool, except for his bad taste in music :(
ellimist
Astral Realm

Post by ellimist »

It was supa cool, except for his bad taste in music
Ouch. Lol...
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

that was interesting.

Return to “Volume 7 - The Intrigues of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第七巻: 涼宮ハルヒの陰謀”