Chapter 5 SNEAK PEEK!!

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Mod Edit: Please, do not make attempts to exacerbate the matter any further when both sides have already resolved the issue.
BaKaFiSh
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

Anyways. Finals and Provincials coming up.

You might have to wait until February.

=PBoom.
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Ouch!
g u e s t
Astral Realm

Post by g u e s t »

HolyCow wrote:What was initially meant as a joke has apparently turned sour, and if you hated the translation, well I'm terribly sorry. The title will now read "Parody/Joke chapter" instead of sneak preview. If I sounded harsh before, I'm sorry and I hope it doesn't turn you off from reading the site's other future translations.

Thank you for your time and comments. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused. No hard feelings, okay? :wink:
I checked the wiki last night and I saw the change to the description and was satisfied, and now it's gone entirely.

Anyway, thanks, and no hard feelings at all :) Keep up the good work on Wandering Shadow and subsequent!

Thanks too to the mods for taking note of this.
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

Well now with the parody removed, I guess everything's over now. Thanks for your time, g u e s t, and have fun reading the other translations in the future :P

Topic Locked.
/me claws out throat and dies

Return to “Volume 7 - The Intrigues of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第七巻: 涼宮ハルヒの陰謀”