Chapter 5 SNEAK PEEK!!

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Symphonia
Astral Realm

Post by Symphonia »

Yeah, lolis all the way!

I mean... riveting storyline and pretty CG's all the way! Yes... *cough*
Dragoon
Astral Realm

Post by Dragoon »

“A young couple fell to their deaths off Mount Hinami yesterday, after leaning on an old railing that had mysteriously gave way. Although it seems like an accident, police believe that it could have been foul play and are currently investigating the matter…”

You have to be kidding me.

“The deceased couple left behind their 14-year old boy Houjou Satoshi and their 8 year old girl Houjou Satoko…”
Where's Takano? Where's Crazy Eyes?

It's not complete unless she shows up and asks him if he wants to go into the shrine.

Props for Higurashi.

Though if it isn't Takano, then I would be happy with Sh/Mion showing up and giving Haruhi some instruction in proper punishment. Or, Cleaver-chan can challenge Asakura to a proper duel.
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

It's something I thought of since I was bored heh.

Oh and as for the Michiru thing, here's an extract from chapter 3.
Spoiler! :
There was another thing #3 and #4 had in common: Both of them shared a same postscript. P/S: Remember to bring Asahina Michiru with you, and make sure it’s only the two of you. Finally, there was the line of orders only Asahina-san could understand.
/me claws out throat and dies
g u e s t
Astral Realm

Post by g u e s t »

Edit: Hopefully this matter is now closed. HolyCow, please get back to work before you irk even more sensitive people like this one.
ellimist
Astral Realm

Post by ellimist »

well, i'd say he did it in the name of plain, good fun. So there's no real need to frown upon it so excessively, really.
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

It might only really be funny to those who frequent the forums.
Anon
Astral Realm

Post by Anon »

To me it came across as "I wanna write crossover fanfic - and I know somewhere to put it that people will actually read".
That said, if the translators want to mess around from time to time, its not a big deal.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Darkoneko hates you.

watch your back HolyCow, watch your back....

:P
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Well I did put a big disclaimer all the way at the bottom. And I didn't really want to write a croos over fan fic. All I wanted to was to poke fun at Kanon and SuzuHaru similarities.

That said, once BaKaFiSh gets around doing chapter 4, I'll start translating the real chapter 5. It's not like I can translate the chapter while the previous one is stuck at 0.1%.
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

You know baka translated another line without adding a progress update?

And it's all because of my amazing whining skillz.
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

I like GDsMDDLFNGR's work ethic.

Everytime he comes online on the forums, it's pretty certain he updated.
g u e s t
Astral Realm

Post by g u e s t »

Mod Edit: Your complaint has been noted and would be processed as soon as possible.
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Mod Edit: I know you mean no malice in your jokes, but you know, some people can be extremely sensitive. So I'm gonna have to remove this "provocation" of yours, whether it be deliberate or not.
g u e s t
Astral Realm

Post by g u e s t »

Mod Edit: As the matter is settled, this argument is now moot.
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

The thing with most parody subs is, you often don't realize that they're a parody until you've read it, like a fansub/scanlator group releasing an episode/chapter when there's no chapter/episode for that week. I'm sure you get what I mean.

What was initially meant as a joke has apparently turned sour, and if you hated the translation, well I'm terribly sorry. The title will now read "Parody/Joke chapter" instead of sneak preview. If I sounded harsh before, I'm sorry and I hope it doesn't turn you off from reading the site's other future translations.

Thank you for your time and comments. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused. No hard feelings, okay? :wink:

Sincerely,

HolyCow

Return to “Volume 7 - The Intrigues of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第七巻: 涼宮ハルヒの陰謀”