I'm still here...

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

GDsMDDLFNGR
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

I'm still here...

Post by GDsMDDLFNGR »

I was surpised by the MIA in the main page :lol: anyway, I usually post translations only after a "scene" ends, so some may take longer than others. And I've just been a little busy these past few weeks.

I like the next part, because it features the return of one of my favorite characters :D.
Garstansinilliam
Astral Realm

Post by Garstansinilliam »

Oooh, you tease!
Nice to know you're still working hard for us! I kind of assumed it had been 'put on ice' becuase it gave away something from volumes Four or Seven. Kinny did mention some 'plot thresholds', didn't he?
Anyway, how long is this story? I'm sure I heard soemone say it was 150 pages!
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

I just started reading Editor in Chief and can understand why it's taking the amount of time it is. The whole thing looks like a massive undertaking, over 5,000 words and not even 20% done!? Keep up the good work and thank you... but hurry up! :wink:
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Any chance of another update this month?
GrimaH
Astral Realm

Post by GrimaH »

I'd love to see what Haruhi would do if she found out that the SOS brigade had just lost a HQ 8)
Update it quick (pretty please)!
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Yay, some more updates have shown up!
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

And yes, we still notice when you update the Editor Story. I've started checking it regularly again and notice whenever a new paragraph is posted.
Garstansinilliam
Astral Realm

Post by Garstansinilliam »

Just bumping this thread to say that apparently, he's still still here. No need to be on the MIA list again.
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

I've updated his status on the main page, since oni hasn't yet, and it's been quite some time now.
/me claws out throat and dies

Return to “Volume 8 - The Indignation of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第八巻: 涼宮ハルヒの憤慨”