Damn the worse cliffhanger ever! kyon past love exp -_-

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Felin
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Damn the worse cliffhanger ever! kyon past love exp -_-

Post by Felin »

and what you need more from koizumi...to spell it out for you ?!
Suzumiya Haruhi intrested in you!

damn his thick headness! or he don't give a damn about her feeling (or so he thinks, huh*wink*huh)

anyway it's starting to get to me too many good books with intresting developments...
book 7 with th whole plot puzzlement
book 8 with all the writing and thoughts & expirience of the sos dan as well as ghost hunters flick.

cheers
Symphonia
Astral Realm

Post by Symphonia »

I'm getting kind of curious to know who this mysterious girl of Kyon's actually is. Especially as he doesn't seem to be in contact with her any more. There must have been something that made Kunikida and Nakagawa misunderstand their relationship. Whatever that is.

* Eagerly awaiting the rest of Kyon's "romance story". *
Felin
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Felin »

yea...but one think you can be sure...
she's a freak or at least not normal
according to kunikida (I think) and I take his words on it.

Without much addon

GDsMDDLFNGR PLEASE CONTINUE AT LEAST FINISH KYON STORY DON'T LEAVE US LIKE THIS FOR 3 MONTHS :X

sorry for the caps, had to do it.
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Now we're getting somewhere! :D

I've been waiting for this part of the story for a long time now.
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

>_> Cliff hanger -_-

Omg.. I never imagined that Kyon could possibly be THIS thick. If I were Koizumi, I would be so frustrated by Kyon's stupidity while trying to hint to him about Haruhi without screwing up and shouting at him.

JESUS KYON, CAN'T YOU GET A HINT?!
Stratosphere
Astral Realm

Post by Stratosphere »

Doesn't anyone else think that Koizumi was a little TOO interested in Kyon's past romances?
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Koizumi wants Kyon to write about his past relationships because it opens up a door for Haruhi. If Haruhi gets closer to Kyon through through this novel, it'll mean less hectic events from Haruhi, and much less shinjins popping up.
Dragoon
Astral Realm

Post by Dragoon »

Actually, I was kind of guessing that Itsuki wants Kyon to write a story similar to what happened on the night that the world almost ended. That's about the only experience Kyon has had in romance in forever, amirite?

But I guess that'd be "romantic fantasy" perhaps? Love found at the Apocalypse of Haruhi?

Either way, whether it's him paraphrasing that night or his past relationship with Mystery Girl:

DO WANT.

And Itsuki is totally gay for Kyon. He's just having his fun at Kyon's expense.
Felin
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Felin »

Stratosphere mmm maybe you're right...maybe koizumi wanted to reveal kyon past because he thinks kyon is not so normal as he think he is.
He want every hint he can get about the past of the mysterious man kyon...
maybe in the next 20+ books kyon will jump far more the the past to his middle school years.
and maybe he wants to somehow effect haruhi and kyon to end up toghter and make haruhi be happy with her current life so she won't be god anymore.

too much to think about.
Stratosphere
Astral Realm

Post by Stratosphere »

Dragoon wrote:Actually, I was kind of guessing that Itsuki wants Kyon to write a story similar to what happened on the night that the world almost ended. That's about the only experience Kyon has had in romance in forever, amirite?

But I guess that'd be "romantic fantasy" perhaps? Love found at the Apocalypse of Haruhi?

Either way, whether it's him paraphrasing that night or his past relationship with Mystery Girl:

DO WANT.

And Itsuki is totally gay for Kyon. He's just having his fun at Kyon's expense.
There is no way Kyon could write about the event that happened between Haruhi and himself. If he does, she will know that it wasn't just a dream.
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

The story that Kyon will write is about his experience with Haruhi. Basically, he's going to describe the story with Haruhi but mainly changing a few names and a few events slightly.

BTW Koizumi isn't actually gay, he just acts that way because thats the personality he's taken up.
Dragoon
Astral Realm

Post by Dragoon »

There is no way Kyon could write about the event that happened between Haruhi and himself. If he does, she will know that it wasn't just a dream.
Judging by the way she shrugged off his explanation of the club and its members after that event, I doubt she'd believe it, anyway. She seems intent on walking the fine line between believing and disbelieving.

If anything, Kyon could just shrug it off as "writer's luck" in coming up with a story like that, as long as he rewrote it in such a way that the theme was the same, but the events didn't flow exactly.
Stratosphere
Astral Realm

Post by Stratosphere »

It's very odd. Kyon and the others always talk about Haruhi having a strong intuition when it comes to figuring things out. However, the events that tend to elude her are the ones that stand out the most.

The Mountain Syndrome where Mikuru confirmed to Haruhi that the events inside the house actually occured, yet she pushed it off almost instantly when Itsuki gave a sorry excuse.

If Haruhi sees the event between Kyon and herself as just a dream, why did Haruhi wear a ponytail the next day to school? Why did she hesitate giving Mikuru a ponytail at the ball game?

Why does Haruhi so willingly give up interrogating Kyon on the phone when he had to keep Mikuru in his room in vol. 7?

She always figures out the points that don't matter, but she somehow always misses the most obvious ones that have to deal with the underlying plot around her.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Stratosphere wrote:It's very odd. Kyon and the others always talk about Haruhi having a strong intuition when it comes to figuring things out. However, the events that tend to elude her are the ones that stand out the most.

The Mountain Syndrome where Mikuru confirmed to Haruhi that the events inside the house actually occured, yet she pushed it off almost instantly when Itsuki gave a sorry excuse.

If Haruhi sees the event between Kyon and herself as just a dream, why did Haruhi wear a ponytail the next day to school? Why did she hesitate giving Mikuru a ponytail at the ball game?

Why does Haruhi so willingly give up interrogating Kyon on the phone when he had to keep Mikuru in his room in vol. 7?

She always figures out the points that don't matter, but she somehow always misses the most obvious ones that have to deal with the underlying plot around her.
Pssst. Stop pointing out plot holes.

Although actually, I think Haruhi knows that theres something a bit odd with her little club, something rather strange. But she likes that, and doesn't worry about it to much.
Stratosphere
Astral Realm

Post by Stratosphere »

Anonymous wrote: Pssst. Stop pointing out plot holes.

Although actually, I think Haruhi knows that theres something a bit odd with her little club, something rather strange. But she likes that, and doesn't worry about it to much.
Those can't really be considered plot-holes. It's more like irony.

There is a real plot-hole, though. Yuki supposedly learns how to use a computer during the battle with the computer club, yet she uses one to communicate with Kyon while he's in the other dimension with Haruhi. The problem here is that the event where she learns to use the computer happens after the event with Haruhi and Kyon.

How could she have used the computer to communicate with Kyon if she isn't supposed to learn how to use one until much later?

I declare plot-hole!!!!

Return to “Volume 8 - The Indignation of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第八巻: 涼宮ハルヒの憤慨”