Holy Cow! It's finished!

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

cotton
Astral Realm

Holy Cow! It's finished!

Post by cotton »

Thanks Holycow for all your hard work.

You've put in a lot of effort over the past few days to finish up Wandering Shadow and we all appreciate it!

THANKS!

To fully express my appreciation, here's a picture of a rabbit with a pancake on its head.

typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Yeah, his progress was hard to keep up with sometimes. Simply awe-inspiring dedication.

I was so happy to see it complete when I woke up this morning, only one story left and all of the books will be fully translated, yay!
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

Thanks a lot guys. I did say I would get it done before the weekend ;P

Oh and Dan's lovely rendition of my sig helped... 8)

The ending to Shadow was... creepy. To have Koizumi talking about prophecies and such, it makes me wonder what the 9th book will be about...

Yuki was the center of Volume 4, and Mikuru was the star of volume 7. If we keep up this pattern, Volume 9 should very well be about Koizumi. I'm looking forward to more of the rival cosmic entity. We haven't seen enough of it ;P
/me claws out throat and dies
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

Thanks, HolyCow. I guess I'll start at the beginning since I forgot what the story was all about. lol
obaka-san
Astral Realm

Post by obaka-san »

/me >:3 HolyCow
Thank you for your good work, i spent most of last night reading the whole vol 7-8 @_@
btw, if i happen to get my hand on BOMF, would you do the translation~?
/me >:3 HolyCow again
Symphonia
Astral Realm

Post by Symphonia »

Good work Mr. Cow! You should give us forfeit guessing games more often. For motivational purposes of course.

All the new alienish development did sort of knock off the light-hearted edge that goes with supernatural beings in the Haruhi novels. Everything also seems to be spiralling past Haruhi's influence now, which makes me wonder where all this is going. The start of the new school year ought to be interesting once we get into Volume 9.
The walls, the door, and even the front gate of the three-storey bungalow...
This seemingly contradictive nature of this line really had me puzzled for a second. XD Around here, a bungalow is called a bungalow because of the fact that it is only one storey high, but apparently that isn't the case everywhere. You learn something new every day when you Wiki things. 8)

The translation page is suddenly looking very blue and complete isn't it? Good luck with the last hurdle GDsMDDLFNGR. :)
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

It's too bad BOMF is licensed. We can't do anything that's licensed :(

Oh well, I'm going to take a week long break starting from today. SPM results due Monday, which should be followed up with lots of college roadshows I'm going to be attending @.@
/me claws out throat and dies
quigonkenny
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by quigonkenny »

HolyCow wrote:Yuki was the center of Volume 4, and Mikuru was the star of volume 7. If we keep up this pattern, Volume 9 should very well be about Koizumi.
I hope not, nyoro~n. ^_^
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

As I was reading this, the following thought repeated endlessly in my mind:

"ARGH, KYON! YOU BLOODY STUPID STUPID STUPID IGNORANT ARROGANT DUMBASS!!!!"

I swear, he's becoming worse than Itsuki. Especially in the last conversation with Esperboy.

And kudos to LembuSuci!
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
Dragoon
Astral Realm

Post by Dragoon »

As I was reading this, the following thought repeated endlessly in my mind:

"ARGH, KYON! YOU BLOODY STUPID STUPID STUPID IGNORANT ARROGANT DUMBASS!!!!"
Why?

Return to “Volume 8 - The Indignation of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第八巻: 涼宮ハルヒの憤慨”