Enlistment! Dedicated Project wide Editors wanted.

Updates, News on the Baka-Tsuki Project

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

chancs
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Enlistment! Dedicated Project wide Editors wanted.

Post by chancs »

Kira0802 wrote: Go through it and change everything that is not correct or awkward. There you go.
Reading the last part and looking at your profile pick, now what's that? :lol:
Niall Hamilton
Literature Club Member

Post by Niall Hamilton »

Niall Hamilton wrote:
I'd love to help. I just finished reading through the first volume of Kokoro Connect and the grammar issues nearly killed me. I'd love to help out with that project and speed things up.

English is my first language, and I'm a massive bookworm in general.
I'm also doing A2 Level Japanese, and have helped edit and partly translate some underground mangas.

What do you need done, in general.
Go through it and change everything that is not correct or awkward. There you go.
Will do.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

chancs wrote: Reading the last part and looking at your profile pick, now what's that? :lol:
Inaba making my heart pound. xD
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
carinderyeah
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by carinderyeah »

Kira0802 wrote:
chancs wrote: Reading the last part and looking at your profile pick, now what's that? :lol:
Inaba making my heart pound. xD

I don't get this. :?: :idea: :D

edit

I wanna join in as a Filipino Editor. I'm native filipino anyways, if there are any Filipino translated projects anywhere, but nonetheless any project anywhere is good. :D
P.S. Feel free to PM me anything you want, oh, be as random as possible
Irritated beyond endurance, I gripped the table's edge, and prepared to use the technique which had been passed down by my grandfather, namely «Table Flip».
Theurgiclinkman
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Theurgiclinkman »

I am more than willing to do any editing on any project. I have exceptional English skills, and want to make the novels as enjoyable as possible for other readers. I also need something to do with my time, So I will be available most of the time for editing
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Theurgiclinkman wrote:I am more than willing to do any editing on any project. I have exceptional English skills, and want to make the novels as enjoyable as possible for other readers. I also need something to do with my time, So I will be available most of the time for editing
Any active project you're interested in?
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Amaoto
Astral Realm

Post by Amaoto »

I don't know if I'm late or not...but I'm interested in serving as an editor in English. I've got quite proficient English skills and would like to be able to contribute to the website. If you were to accept me as a part of the team, my wiki name is the same as my user name on here.
carinderyeah

Post by carinderyeah »

No no mate, Being late is fine, well. Edit away but remember to keep posted on any guidelines on the wiki Projects and here in the forums. Welcome mate. :D
Irritated beyond endurance, I gripped the table's edge, and prepared to use the technique which had been passed down by my grandfather, namely «Table Flip».
Amaoto
Astral Realm

Post by Amaoto »

Ahh, I thank you very much. I will be sure to abide to the guidelines and hope I can be of best assistance. Thank you very much~
bukaball
Astral Realm

Post by bukaball »

Hello,
First time poster, but long time lurker. I wasn't sure if Baka-Tsuki was still looking for editors, but I feel I would be a strong candidate for the job. I understand that this is my first post of the forums, but I'm very familiar with navigating/updating/correcting wikis. I'm an English Professor here in the states, with several degrees focusing on rhetoric and composition. I've edited/graded countless papers, and think this would be a fun project to work with. I've also started working on learning Japanese, and think this project could greatly aid in that pursuit. I can provide proof of my credentials, work history, and current employment. I look forward to hearing from you!

Bukaball
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Well, you can start working on the projects you're reading. That way, it'll be possible to see if your editions are correct.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
bestnumber?8721
Taiga's Sword

Post by bestnumber?8721 »

bukaball wrote:Hello,
First time poster, but long time lurker. I wasn't sure if Baka-Tsuki was still looking for editors, but I feel I would be a strong candidate for the job. I understand that this is my first post of the forums, but I'm very familiar with navigating/updating/correcting wikis. I'm an English Professor here in the states, with several degrees focusing on rhetoric and composition. I've edited/graded countless papers, and think this would be a fun project to work with. I've also started working on learning Japanese, and think this project could greatly aid in that pursuit. I can provide proof of my credentials, work history, and current employment. I look forward to hearing from you!

Bukaball

Well if the series ur currently reading already has a shit load of editors, u could try ones tat r external to BT. I mean, there's nanodesu, n Kira leads Heretic TLs.
Technically I'm an evil spirit.

Can edit stuff if need be, I've just been bored and busy... for the past 2 years
carinderyeah

Post by carinderyeah »

bestnumber?8721 wrote:Well if the series ur currently reading already has a shit load of editors, u could try ones tat r external to BT. I mean, there's nanodesu, n Kira leads Heretic TLs.
hmm. . . his site title seems a little distracting. . . wait. . what? I didn't know he lead a site. . . well, thanks anyways best. . . I'll check out his site and it seems it focuses on IS right now. . . see ya. .
bestnumber?8721
Taiga's Sword

Post by bestnumber?8721 »

Th thing with Heretic is tat it's relatively new, so there's not many chapters uploaded yet, I mean, once pings done with the rest of the series' (n not sure about Kira) things should pick up
Technically I'm an evil spirit.

Can edit stuff if need be, I've just been bored and busy... for the past 2 years
kimiyosis
Astral Realm

Post by kimiyosis »

Are you still looking for editors proficient in English?

Return to “News”