Enlistment! Dedicated Project wide Editors wanted.

Updates, News on the Baka-Tsuki Project

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Gamerdude13
Astral Realm

Re: Enlistment! Dedicated Project wide Editors wanted.

Post by Gamerdude13 »

I'm fluent in English and would like to help out those Teaser Projects such as Kenshin no Keishousha!
My wiki user is Gamerdude13
MineRiko
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Hidan no Aria

Post by MineRiko »

I'm a top-in-nation-for-English-and-Chinese. So put me in.
Wiki Account: Nii-sama
Kanamechan Translations, Chinjufu Scanlations, Chinjufu Channel
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Gamerdude13 wrote:I'm fluent in English and would like to help out those Teaser Projects such as Kenshin no Keishousha!
My wiki user is Gamerdude13
Just add your name to the editors list on the project page and get to editing. Good luck.
MineRiko
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Hidan no Aria

Post by MineRiko »

Rohan123 wrote:
Just add your name to the editors list on the project page and get to editing. Good luck.
Well, I'd see to that if there was a list for Nareru SE.
Wiki Account: Nii-sama
Kanamechan Translations, Chinjufu Scanlations, Chinjufu Channel
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

MineRiko wrote:
Rohan123 wrote:
Well, I'd see to that if there was a list for Nareru SE.

I made a "Project Staff" section just now. Go add your name under the active translators/editors and have fun. :)
imwaski
Astral Realm

Post by imwaski »

I'm new here, but if i am given a part to edit or so i'm up for it.

username: imwaski

More info:
english is my 2nd language, i can also speak a bit dutch and spanish.
Bluemew
Astral Realm

Post by Bluemew »

Would love to help edit around since I do read a lot and my English should be fine since it's what I speak practically everyday. Wiki username is same as this one, Bluemew.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Choose a project and start editing any mistakes that you see.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

Please read this before you start making edits on the wiki.
Niall Hamilton
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Niall Hamilton »

Ah, I haven't seen that before - so how would I contact the admins?

And, just wondering, do the translators have their own raws or do they get them from the site.

As I've seen in some of the translations I read, there are some unsure translations, I was wondering whether I can help with that now? (Kokoro Connect)
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

Niall Hamilton wrote:Ah, I haven't seen that before - so how would I contact the admins?

And, just wondering, do the translators have their own raws or do they get them from the site.

As I've seen in some of the translations I read, there are some unsure translations, I was wondering whether I can help with that now? (Kokoro Connect)
If you just need to make minor edits, like fixing grammar or typos, you can just go ahead and make the edit. If you want to join the project as a dedicated editor, you should contact the project supervisor or administrator(the translator if project has neither of them) and request their permission to join the project. You can contact them on the respective project threads on this forum, or pm them, or leave a message on their talk pages in the wiki. You can make anonymous edits on the wiki, but registering on the wiki is advised as it becomes easier to keep a track of the contributions and also to maintain contact.

The translators might have their own raws, or they may not. A translator can request others for the raws but the link to the raws should not be posted on the forums as per the rules. If you have the raws and need to send it to someone else, either pm the person or use some external means.

Contact the supervisor or administrator for Kokoro connect, and discuss this with them.
Niall Hamilton
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Niall Hamilton »

Rohan123 wrote:
Niall Hamilton wrote:Ah, I haven't seen that before - so how would I contact the admins?

If you just need to make minor edits, like fixing grammar or typos, you can just go ahead and make the edit. If you want to join the project as a dedicated editor, you should contact the project supervisor or administrator(the translator if project has neither of them) and request their permission to join the project. You can contact them on the respective project threads on this forum, or pm them, or leave a message on their talk pages in the wiki. You can make anonymous edits on the wiki, but registering on the wiki is advised as it becomes easier to keep a track of the contributions and also to maintain contact.

The translators might have their own raws, or they may not. A translator can request others for the raws but the link to the raws should not be posted on the forums as per the rules. If you have the raws and need to send it to someone else, either pm the person or use some external means.

Contact the supervisor or administrator for Kokoro connect, and discuss this with them.
Thanks for clearing that up - I'll try and pick the pace up for some translations as it's decent practice before the JLPT and I have some free time.
Rexzaros
Astral Realm

Post by Rexzaros »

Enlistment!
I want to be an editor!
My English skills are quite high,
Name's Rexzaros
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

Rexzaros wrote:Enlistment!
I want to be an editor!
My English skills are quite high,
Name's Rexzaros
Read all the posts on this page and you'll know what to do.
Also, it would be better for you to register on the forum and wiki, preferably with the same name.
Magiciann
Astral Realm

Post by Magiciann »

I'm proficient in English and Simplified Chinese. My ISP is one that has constantly changing ip addresses so i'm prohibited from signing up on the wiki directly but if given a chance, i'd love to help out with some of the projects here, particularly, "Madan no ou to vanadis". Given how limited the staff is I think they've been doing nothing short of a fantastic job but there are still quite a number of errors in the texts up to this point. I think the novel's great and would love to help improve on the translation as much as is possible for me to help even more people enjoy it :D

Return to “News”