The most popular project toplist

Updates, News on the Baka-Tsuki Project

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: The most popular project toplist

Post by Cthaeh »

EusthEnoptEron wrote:For those interested, I'm currently revamping my little chart site because the data volume was getting too big. URL is still the same:
http://www.zomg.ch/baka (Code)

Or with some black magic:
http://www.zomg.ch/baka/Haganai-vs-SAO- ... 2013-01-30
^Ooohhh... fancy! I was interested in the fact that the SAO upswing was biggest right before the anime started, I guess I was expecting it would have have been right after the start.

And I might as well post this, which I did because I was curious how the news of SAO being licensed would affect page views.
Spoiler! :
ImageThere are a few things that make this deceptive or incorrect from a strict mathematical view, but you can get a qualitative idea of what goes on. I'm also not sure why all of the features are there (ie why Date A Live briefly doubled it's view rate around 8/27? I don't think there was an update then?).
The answer is there was probably a surge right after, but it's hard to be sure in the natural scatter.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Nurin »

Cthaeh wrote:
EusthEnoptEron wrote:For those interested, I'm currently revamping my little chart site because the data volume was getting too big. URL is still the same:
http://www.zomg.ch/baka (Code)

Or with some black magic:
http://www.zomg.ch/baka/Haganai-vs-SAO- ... 2013-01-30
^Ooohhh... fancy! I was interested in the fact that the SAO upswing was biggest right before the anime started, I guess I was expecting it would have have been right after the start.

And I might as well post this, which I did because I was curious how the news of SAO being licensed would affect page views.
Spoiler! :
ImageThere are a few things that make this deceptive or incorrect from a strict mathematical view, but you can get a qualitative idea of what goes on. I'm also not sure why all of the features are there (ie why Date A Live briefly doubled it's view rate around 8/27? I don't think there was an update then?).
The answer is there was probably a surge right after, but it's hard to be sure in the natural scatter.
I can't... the graphic... is making my head dizzy... Anyway, why did DAL double it's daily views for 3 times? lol, and was fun to see the results of SAO getting licensed :D :P
Call me Nurin!

John34404
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Post by John34404 »

ZnT getting so many views, making it into the top 3 on most the lists, makes me ask why its not being translated as of current. Or at least i don't think anyone is working on it.
I am John34404.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Are there even still charts?

And.

Its probably because its one of the oldest of the remaining popular projects.
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

I have the stats, more or less based on the access logs from the server. Need to sort them through and apply to the projects.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

I wonder how the stats would look like now after all those many lost popular series are gone now. I would assume the oldest remaining series would probably be in the lead by now.
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “News”