Promotion: Candidates 2012

Updates, News on the Baka-Tsuki Project

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Please nominate a candidate you think should be promoted?

Poll ended at Thu May 31, 2012 8:14 am

Darklor
14%
Vaelis
23%
Teh_Ping
63%

Total votes: 64

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Promotion: Candidates 2012

Post by onizuka-gto »

This year I will be seeking to promote two candidates, everyone who has access to the Administration board and could read this topic, had the opportunity to nominate and be nominated to be given further responsibility and take care of our Wiki-Communist community.

The first round to determine the nominations for candidates were conducted by Baka-Tsuki staff, to which the following were recommended by their peers:

Candidates Nominated by Fellow Comrade Peers (2+ Recommendation), You may examine their profile on the forum/wiki and contribution records:

Darklor - Wiki
Contribution Records
Blog Interview

Vaelis - Wiki
Contribution Records
Blog Interview

Teh_Ping - Wiki
Contribution Records
Blog Interview

Promotion will take place on both the forum board and wiki, hence the nominated candidates above must have a wiki profile, so please list your wiki-handle if it is not the same as the one you use here.

I have examined the records for the above nominated from the forum and especially the wiki, to confirm their identity and contributions.

Therefore I submit them to the general community for nomination to decide who should be promoted.
This poll will be the first round that will be open to all community registered comrades, you are all encouraged to nominate and make a contribution to those who will influence the direction Baka-Tsuki will be directed.

Rules of Candidates are simple:

-All registered community comrades will have one changeable vote
- General Community poll will commence with a two week limit
- Second round of community poll will commence when one candidate receive a decisive win within a week
- Run-off poll of the remaining candidates and will have a one week limit
- If two nominees receive the same votes, they will be both promoted
- If three nominees receive the same votes, All three will be placed in a run-off poll for one week
- First and Second winning candidates in a three-way tie run-off poll, will be promoted

- If a winning nominates is not a Senior titled member, second place nominate will be automatically promoted

- Any candidates nominated from the Senior Translators/Editors group will leave a position that must be filled by the next nominated candidate from the Translator/Editor group who will be put forth to a community wide vote

- Please keep all nomination disputes private, any form of campaigning i.e. promotional topic threads on the forum or wiki which can be considered a disruption to the "harmony" of the wiki and forum will have dire consequences for any Candidates in this general poll, to which i will be the final judiciary of any consequences.

By reading the rules of this poll, there is an opportunity for any member of Baka-Tsuki staff to rise above all, on merit alone.
However, nominating a member with a proven record and Seniority title (Awarded for their recognition to the betterment of the Baka-Tsuki) will bring the benefit of promoting not just one, but an additional member as well, hence if two Senior titled members are nominated a total of four members will be promoted.

Please remember, nomination for this years candidates are important to the continuity of the Baka-Tsuki Wiki State, we will need new and younger respected peers and contributors who will carry our cause for the eventuality when myself and others will have to eventually step back and hand over authority for the greater good of unity and the Big Boss, so please nominate wisely.

All Hail Baka-Tsuki, all Hail the Big Boss!
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Promotion: Candidates 2012

Post by Darklor »

Ah, it seems we have two winners.
Spoiler! :
Or I'm wrong?
Grats!

So Oni its your turn!

Btw. I was really surprised to read my name here, since I wasnt that active in the last months, because I havent had that much time because of my new occupation...
Last edited by Darklor on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Promotion: Candidates 2012

Post by Darklor »

Darklor wrote:Ah, it seems we have two winners. Grats!

So Oni its your turn!

Btw. I was really surprised to read my name here, since I wasnt that active in the last months, because I havent had that much time because of my new occupation...
Grats, for the upgrade at last! - Three month later...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “News”