Server Migration Issues [14 Jan]

Updates, News on the Baka-Tsuki Project

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Server Migration Issues [14 Jan]

Post by Misogi »

Well, it's still linked to the server migration, so it can't hurt to list it here.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Lery
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Lery »

By the way, when clicking on the "blank" image (guess it's a broken image) on the bottom right of the wiki, it leads us to
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/www.b ... Copyrights
Which is clearly a broken address... :wink:

Wiki user : Lery (talk)

Sysadmin, sometimes.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Indeed, the correct address is "http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... Copyrights", there was an extra "www.baka-tsuki.org/project" in the link.
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Lery
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Lery »

Actually a ".net" because this is already an old bug, I already reported it a year ago, but it never got fixed, so I though it was the good time to bring it up again :lol:
Wiki user : Lery (talk)

Sysadmin, sometimes.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Seems like failed attempts on the registration captcha may cause problems in the registration process: filling the cases still gives errors.
----
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

(Thanks for the reminder, zzhk.)

There are two unresolved issues.
Misogi wrote:- Wrong link leading to the wiki's Copyrights page. See the messages above this one.
- Changes in the Protect function, the "supervisor/administrator only" option disappeared, and it's impossible for supervisors to edit pages with that setting.
The latter is a bit problematic.
----
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

The inability to 'change protect' only applies to pages that have been previously locked to only sysops/admin editing.
I just tested such a page. Once you make an edit on such a page (and any autoconfirmed user should be able to do it), the protection settings are once again available to supervisors.
However we only have 2 protection levels ('autoconfirmed users' and 'any user') now.
I've emailed Big Boss (at his hotmail; though I'm not sure whether it's still valid or not) regarding this.

Regarding that wrong link to copyright page issue, it has been there since the previous server and mentioned multiple times......

Return to “News”