.hack//Epitaph of Twilight

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 67

Castor
Astral Realm

.hack//Epitaph of Twilight

Post by Castor »

Synopsis:
While her uncle Harald is out, Lara logs into his PC. Upon logging in, she sees the world of the Epitaph of Twilight appear in front of her...
This poem has always been one of Lara's favourite works, so imagine how she feels about taking on the role of Saya, the legendary witch who saves the world!

However, her joy is short-lived, as Lara finds out that she cannot get back to the real world! Worse still, a great calamity known as the Cursed Wave is approaching.
It's up to Lara to save the world, but to do that, she must seek out the Twilight Dragon...
Printed in 2008 over two light novels, this was the long overdue prequel to the .hack series. It covers the events of the Epitaph of Twilight, which were until then only hinted at in the various .hack media.
I guess Tokyopop was eventually planning to publish this with the rest of the .hack LNs, but sadly, they shut down before that happened.
Kazetrigger
Astral Realm

Re: .hack//Epitaph of Twilight

Post by Kazetrigger »

Hi, I'm Kazetrigger. I am responsible for the translation of .hack//Bullet and I am also involved in the .hack//Link translation project over at the Dothackers forum. I would be very interested in translating this story since I own it, but I would prefer to have a translator or two helping me out since I can be busy at times and it would be faster to have a few helping hands.
animee1
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by animee1 »

Kazetrigger wrote:Hi, I'm Kazetrigger. I am responsible for the translation of .hack//Bullet and I am also involved in the .hack//Link translation project over at the Dothackers forum. I would be very interested in translating this story since I own it, but I would prefer to have a translator or two helping me out since I can be busy at times and it would be faster to have a few helping hands.
PLEASE PLEASE! It would be perfect for every .hack// fan, including me.

Pleeeeease *_*
HASH HOWL
Astral Realm

Post by HASH HOWL »

Hi Kazetrigger and thanks for your previous works. Recently this manga has caught my attention and Id love to see it translated, I cant translate myself U.U but am determined to bring attention to this novel and hope to help bring the right ppl together ^^
bronx819
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by bronx819 »

Hell yes I want to see this translated! To me what made .hack// such an awesome series is how it draws you in not only with the mystery behind the creation of The World and the mysteries left in the game, but by successfully hinting at the back-story just enough to gain interest but not enough to bore you with it. I would love to read what happens in the book that started The World

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”