World Customize Creator

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
98%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
2%

Total votes: 54

TheCatWalk
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

World Customize Creator

Post by TheCatWalk »

Main post by mhyr1104

Synopsis
Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video-game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, [Customize Creation]-taken from Baka-Updates

MAIN HEROINES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
mhyr1104
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: World Customize Creator

Post by mhyr1104 »

Please go ahead, I'm new to this so I would love some help
TheCatWalk
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheCatWalk »

mhyr1104 wrote:Please go ahead, I'm new to this so I would love some help
i'll be putting some character information but need to sort them out 8)
MAIN HEROINES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
DarkD
Astral Realm

Post by DarkD »

Out of all the series AK is doing, this is the one I have the least hope for... The concept to customize anything seems well... stupid. It's a bad plot device imo. From what I've seen in the manga, it feels like the story is going in a really predictable direction. Right now he's working for the bad guys (the evil nobles) against the liberators who want equality for everyone, and it doesn't feel like he's aware of the implications of that. I can only think that he's gonna have some sort of awakening and either turncoat against the country or try and overthrow the nobles. This is exactly the type of novel that is up my alley anyways, so if anything I would be bias for the series if I honestly thought there was much hope for it.

I actually have more hope for Kawazu, but even that I'm wondering about... Personally To aru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki looks the most promising of all the AK stuff that's left.

What we really need is for a translator to dig into the webnovels and give us demo chapters of all the series as well as synopsis translations. Seems to me that you guys have only just figured out that we don't mind the fact that it's a web novel.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

I bought the two volumes of the published version by chance, some hours ago. I don't intend to cut and scan them, so unless someone is really motivated to work on it, then I may try to do something.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”