Air (game)

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Air (game)

Post by Jumpyshoes »

Well I've been interested in this for quite a while . . .

Anyways, the project site is available here. Well I suppose this really isn't a future project suggestions . . . More like I'm begging for translators . . .

Anyways, it seems that they have received about 35% of the translations from other sources and are currently in the process of editing it . . . But more translations would be helpful. If any translators can help, please do. <_<

P.S. They're also doing a bunch of other projects. If you're interested, just PM some admin there (Moogy, ViruX, Epsr, etc.). They'll probably get unlazy and dump the scripts.
magus
Astral Realm

Post by magus »

........... Wrong place, move this youselve >_>....... btw, they didn't send me anything....... atleast it's fun in the channel :3
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Jumpyshoes »

If you want to be sent something, just PM on of the owners/ops/haplfops . . . Or just mention it on the channel. Or PM me and I'll go PM one of the owners/ops/haplfops . . . Anyways, they have a bunch of projects, and if you want to work on any of them, mention it on the channel and they'll get to work doing stuff like dumping scripts (or they'll all be afk and total ignore you).

Anyways, please help . . . <_<

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”