How about Kanon?

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Would you want a Kanon English translation Patch Project started? (and finished...)

Yes, for the 1999 release (18+) (PC)
64%
Yes, for the 2000 release (All Ages) (PC)
27%
No (if so, then why? Seeing how the CLANNAD Project's coming along, I doubt that this attempt would be trashed before even hitting the 50% mark.)
9%

Total votes: 11

Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

How about Kanon?

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

I know that the dude who started and trashed the Kanon translation patch has some people who would be on his doorstep with chainsaws :twisted: ... No, I'm not one of them! :D But still, I've heard all this great stuff about Kanon, and I don't want to settle for watching a fansubbed anime of the same subject (it's not the fansubbing part; it's the noninteractivity). So, I'm requesting that the Kanon All Ages PC Bishoujo Visual Novel Translation Project be picked up/started! Maybe you'll have time after CLANNAD's done...? :lol:
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Jumpyshoes »

People are already doing Kanon. In fact, they're done with the translation. Also, they're working on a non-ero patch. I don't see why there needs to be a dual release of the same thing.
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

What The Freak?

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

The only English Kanon translation I've heard of is the one from Haeleth, and he put his on hold at 57% for moral issues (didn't want to make the patch without consulting Key, and he said that he'd contact them last year. Either he never called, they never called back, or they said no.)

Anyway, where is this 100% existant Kanon English patch you speak of? All that Google gets me is Haeleth.
Last edited by Hiiragi Kagami on Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Jumpyshoes »

I never said it was finished. It isn't. People are CURRENTLY doing it. The TRANSLATIONS are finished. They still have to edit, make the patch, etc., etc. Forgot the site though, I actually found it through google, so I'm sure you can too.
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

tanks a mil

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

Lovely, lovely... Hopefully, the Patch'll be done by February... I'll buy the game then. Thanks again. 8)

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”