G-Senjou no Maou (The Devil on the G String)

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you wish to see The Devil on the G String Translated?

Yes
91%
No (Please give a reason)
5%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
5%

Total votes: 22

sterling01
Digitalizer Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

G-Senjou no Maou (The Devil on the G String)

Post by sterling01 »

It is a eroge

Now that I got that out of the way

Synopsis
You play the role of Asai Kyosuke, the son of a legendary gangster that's infamous in the underworld. Kyosuke's spends his time listening to Bach, playing God at school and covertly working for his stepfather, a ruthless financial heavyweight. This idyllic existence is broken when two individuals appear in the city - a beautiful girl from Kyosuke's past named Usami Haru with hair you could get lost in for days, and a powerful international gangster known only as Maou. Almost without delay, the two begin a deadly cat-and-mouse game, bringing Kyosuke and his friends into the crossfire. Plotting, political intrigue and layer upon layer of interlocking traps are the weapons in this epic battle of wits.

In short...

It's like Death Note... injected with steroids.
Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: G-Senjou no Maou (The Devil on the G String)

Post by Dan »

That girl in the bottom left look like a Yuki wanna be. Also, I just finsihed reading Death Note and I loved it (up to where I read anyway, I didn't read much post time skip) so if this is similar, I'm interested.

What do you mean by "play God" at school?

Edit: I voted yes, but since this is an eroge, I doubt it will be picked up.
Klashikari
Astral Realm

Re: G-Senjou no Maou (The Devil on the G String)

Post by Klashikari »

Dan wrote:That girl in the bottom left look like a Yuki wanna be. Also, I just finsihed reading Death Note and I loved it (up to where I read anyway, I didn't read much post time skip) so if this is similar, I'm interested.
That's a very deceiving picture of Tsubaki actually. In the reality, that yuki wannabee would be rather some Miyazaki Nodoka (Negima) clone. That said, that sweet girl is hardly a plain moeblob as the story will unfold.
What do you mean by "play God" at school?
Not exactly in a literal way: Kyousuke will sometimes wears a weird costume, and play "god" with his friend. I will admit, the original summary makes it sound like Kyousuke is literally controlling the school, as the yakuza background might imply.
Edit: I voted yes, but since this is an eroge, I doubt it will be picked up.
At worst, we can also simply skip the ero scenes and leave the rest as open source of translation etc.
Seriously, the ero content is hardly central and the game is really awesome.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”