Little Busters

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

Little Busters

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

How about translating Little Busters?
Karisu
Astral Realm

Re: Little Busters

Post by Karisu »

I'd also like to see Little Busters translated, as well as all the other Key VN's. Hoping that after Clannad is done that they can take a look at this game or Kanon (or Tomoyo After).

So yah, Little Busters please!
DeotoxSlayer
Astral Realm

Post by DeotoxSlayer »

I'd like to see Little Busters Translated too, though if a translation does start for it wouldn't it be better to wait till Little Busters EX get's released, it has extra route, and an increased storyline, so it'd make more sense to trnslate that one instead of the Original Little Busters.
Hyaweh
Astral Realm

Post by Hyaweh »

I started a Little Busters! translation project, I'm not sure how Baka-Tsuki works but I would be glad to move/and or be affiliated here for the project. As of right now I just made it so there are no translators yet, but I have it all set up and ready to go.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Please read the: Project Petition Guidelines for further information to start a new translation project at Baka-Tsuki.

If this is an existing project that already has material translated (minimum of one complete translated Chapter) then that will be defined as a "Hosted Project", in that case simply contact a member of Staff and we will be delighted to help you host your translated works & provide a home here to support further translation.

:D
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Mr4eyeguy
Astral Realm

Post by Mr4eyeguy »

Yeah, I would love to work on it also. I've always been interested in this one since many people gave it a positive thoughts.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”