Nekogami ya OYorozu

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
rikimtasu
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Nekogami ya OYorozu

Post by rikimtasu »

One of the new manga for the suggest list...i think it is ver long for now? LOL
For those who see those touhou doujin should know FlipFlopS ,which a good doujin group that draw touhou doujins.
Chinese translation is recently released,and it is easy to start up.
Well,the story is mainly about a normal life of neko otaku god and a maid.
And the neko god is a trap?!
Cover:
Amazon Link:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E7%8C%AB%E7%A5 ... 4253233619
Offical Blog:
http://www.flipflops.jp/
Profile(In chinese,not translated):
http://meiki.ycool.com/post.3099404.html
Last edited by rikimtasu on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Re: Nekogami ya OYorozu

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

According to the chinese link you provided, so far only 1 volume is out?

A cat god and a Japanese maid(purple coloured maid). The japanese maid has a saddening past, and upon meeting the cat god, made many new friends.

The cat god is very otaku and NEET, a true game fanatic, and angers the maid because of that. Has two tails, using scrolls, is able to use a speedy gateway for cat gods to go where he wants. Can fly.

The pinkish coloured hair girl above the big pot, under the red gate, is a little clumsy, does not exactly love the cat god but trusts and relies on him a lot. In charge of following a path to make sakura trees blossom in spring. Can feel all that plants feel.

The yellow coloured hair maid just below the japanese maid is the decendent of another god, and is very good at thunder strikes. A god that speciallizes in destruction. Likes the cat god a lot, spends extravagantly and of the famous arrogant girl but acts differently to those she likes type(sorry, forgot the name to this kind of girl 傲娇). Shy and wishy washy when young(not sure? lazy to find exact translation) but is very bold when grown up. Cannot mix with the black cat-like girl beside in the picture

black cat is the cat god's fiance, set by his father upon birth. Is very caring towards the cat god. Very japanese like, grew up with the cat god, uses a large wooden sword as a weapon. Will sometimes appear amazingly in the cat god's kitchen.

Pink colour hair girl sitting on tank is a god that brings forth poverty in the legends. Said to bring forth the economical crisis in 19XX. Is actually the financial chief in the divine realm. In charge of inspecting the financial status in different places and passing judgment. Normally roams the street in a pathetic state. Met the kind japanese maid by coincidence, and caused an interesting story. (Very adult-like in the novel?)

That little girl at the top left hand corner riding that mystical beast is a god that controls dreams. Violent, and looks very arrogant, but is kind-hearted.

The one on the tank likes the japanese maid (single-sided) in charge of the military and security of the town.

the one just beside him, the blue haired fox loves gambling and bullying the cat god. likes the japanese maid a lot and hopes that she marries into the family soon. a good mother that is very thoughtful to her son. looks very young.

Well, mostly translated from the chinese link you gave. Some parts are skipped, since they are not exactly relevent or confirmed. Just for kicks anyways.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
rikimtasu
Haruhiist Disciple

Re: Nekogami ya OYorozu

Post by rikimtasu »

Thanks,you translation i kind of useful for me to make introduction on this manga XD

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”