Shuffle! Visual Novel

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
kimchiboi79
Astral Realm

Shuffle! Visual Novel

Post by kimchiboi79 »

I think it would be a good idea to put up the Shuffle! visual novel because I loved the anime and want to play the visual novel :D
Const2k
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Shuffle! Visual Novel

Post by Const2k »

kimchiboi79 wrote:I think it would be a good idea to put up the Shuffle! visual novel because I loved the anime and want to play the visual novel :D
Well, the biggest obstacle, as always, is absence of translator(s). The VN itself dates back to 2005 (if not earlier), and it's quite popular, so there should be enough modding utilities written for it already. Moreover, group called GamePatch (dead website, IRC channel irc://irc.rizon.net/gamepatch ) released a patch for SHUFFFLE! (PC ver.) with first 2 days and GUI translated, proving that there aren't any unsolvable problems with it (I'm omitting the fact that it was 2-3 years ago, and they made no further contributions to project). So, go find a willing translator, post a petition according to General Visual Novel Guidelines, and you're all set for new project. I don't see any reasons for it not to be approved if it complies with those rules. Moreover, it can bring some interest (and, hopefully, translators) to SHUFFLE! light novels.
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

@kimchiboi: i believe its considered forbidden in these parts to lead you to where you might find a FREE copy of shuffle, so i won't. (at least, not in public)

anyway, if you can watch your anime with minimal help from the subs (meaning anime-familiar with spoken jap) you can figure the game out. i managed to map all the routes in under a month (that was last year btw)
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well there is a rumored freeware where it hooks into the game and translates. But it goes to korean XD.(If you can read it, then rest assured it uses ATLAS translation engine V11)
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

so i just heard that shuffle VN is now in english. you can buy it from this link:

http://www.mangagamer.com/main/Titles/D ... 13/shuffle

baka baka baka

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”