Lucky Star Lucky Star Murder Case

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
Claies
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Claies »

I got the Chinese version. I'm weighing my options as to whether to do this or not, because I doubt I even have time for Zero no Tsukaima.
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

I'd like it if it was translated. :) Actually, I'd love it. :D
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Claies wrote:I got the Chinese version. I'm weighing my options as to whether to do this or not, because I doubt I even have time for Zero no Tsukaima.
You don't have to do it yourself, the knowledge that you have the raws is good advertisement for other translators.

if anyone else is interested in this and can read chinese...you know who to contact.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ainsoph9 »

I do not know if this will affect anything, but Bandai has licensed the anime for Lucky Star. Since the light novel itself is not licensed to my knowledge, it probably will not affect anything, right?
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

ainsoph9 wrote:I do not know if this will affect anything, but Bandai has licensed the anime for Lucky Star. Since the light novel itself is not licensed to my knowledge, it probably will not affect anything, right?
They're ACTUALLY going to dub it?

Oh, god, this'll be worse than the Haruhi dub...
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

ainsoph9 wrote:I do not know if this will affect anything, but Bandai has licensed the anime for Lucky Star. Since the light novel itself is not licensed to my knowledge, it probably will not affect anything, right?
Bandai? I thought it was Kadokawa Shoten Pictures USA... :|
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Sorry about that. I misread it. Bandai is the distributor while Kadokawa Shoten USA is the licensor. However, this will probably not make a big difference in the long run since that is how it is with SHnY. All I know is that I plan on buying it when it comes out, given I have the money for it.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

ainsoph9 wrote:Sorry about that. I misread it. Bandai is the distributor while Kadokawa Shoten USA is the licensor. However, this will probably not make a big difference in the long run since that is how it is with SHnY. All I know is that I plan on buying it when it comes out, given I have the money for it.
Why waste your money?

Go download the subs before a.f.k. takes them down.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Kaisos Erranon wrote:
Why waste your money?

Umm...how about I do not consider it a waste of money? I would like to buy it because I believe it to be the right thing to do in the end. Besides, it is Lucky Star! Some series just say, "Buy me!" If the series is good, I do not see any reason to not want to buy it, except for the lack of funds that I currently have.
madeintaiwan
Astral Realm

Post by madeintaiwan »

[quote]
I got the Chinese version. I'm weighing my options as to whether to do this or not, because I doubt I even have time for Zero no Tsukaima.
[/quote]

Is there a Chinese version? kadokawa taiwan hasn't released it yet have they.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

madeintaiwan wrote:
Is there a Chinese version? kadokawa taiwan hasn't released it yet have they.
but the Singaporeans got it out. :)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

ainsoph9 wrote:Kaisos Erranon wrote:
Why waste your money?

Umm...how about I do not consider it a waste of money? I would like to buy it because I believe it to be the right thing to do in the end. Besides, it is Lucky Star! Some series just say, "Buy me!" If the series is good, I do not see any reason to not want to buy it, except for the lack of funds that I currently have.
First of all, downloading the anime is somewhat illegal.
Second, buying the DVDs would give you bragging rights. i.e. I GOT THE LUCKY STAR ANIME BEFORE YOU DID! :D

p.s. does anyone know the release date for the lucky star dvds?
madeintaiwan
Astral Realm

Re: Lucky Star Lucky Star Murder Case

Post by madeintaiwan »

where can i get the chinese version?
rikimtasu
Haruhiist Disciple

Re: Lucky Star Lucky Star Murder Case

Post by rikimtasu »

madeintaiwan wrote:where can i get the chinese version?
You really want it?
PM me for it.Just seen the rule>_<

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”