Request for Little Busters!

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you wish to see Little Busters! translated?

Yes
99%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
1%

Total votes: 169

Hyaweh
Astral Realm

Re: Request for Little Busters!

Post by Hyaweh »

I am currently hosting the project privately, until Ecstasy at least, anyone who wants to translate PM me via forums and I will provide you with the URL.
DeotoxSlayer
Astral Realm

Post by DeotoxSlayer »

onizuka-gto wrote:
sterling01 wrote:It's three new routes and I have to admit one-forth of the reason I'm getting EX is because of the H-content
ecchi! Hentai!

:roll: :mrgreen:
BAD! Onizuka BAD!

Forget the ecchi, and Hentai content wew want Ecstacy to be translated for the new content, and routes...
applehq
Astral Realm

Post by applehq »

DeotoxSlayer wrote:Forget the ecchi, and Hentai content wew want Ecstacy to be translated for the new content, and routes...
Some people want the original content translated first.
FireChick
Astral Realm

Post by FireChick »

This looks cute! :D
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

FireChick wrote:This looks cute! :D
Hentai is cute?

Now i've heard it all.

"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
FireChick
Astral Realm

Post by FireChick »

I'm not talking about the hentai version. Just the normal, all-ages version in particular. Sorry.
sterling01
Digitalizer Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sterling01 »

onizuka-gto wrote: Hentai is cute?

Now i've heard it all.

Eroges have some very cute scenes
Spoiler! :
TheDefend
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheDefend »

hm... can't wait to play the finished ver... gonna purchase a new SYSTRAN 6 DVD(The Previous one broke) gonna join the TL team :D
Baka Tsuki Lurker -Transform-> Baka Wolf Lurker
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

An old thread revived... did the project or suggestion die out already?
Been a while since i have been on this forum but i heard nothing about it
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

Hm, now that LB!:EX is out, no reason to translate the original LB! now. :roll:
But, I do have a good feeling that Key will rerelease the All Ages LB! with the new content from LB!:EX. They did it with their other projects that started as H-games (Kanon and AIR's H-versions were rereleased with the extra content added into their respective all ages components). This time they're doing it, but backwards. :)
So, if my theory is correct, our best bet is to wait for this prospected version of LB!, then get a project going on that.

::edit::Found proof of my theory, but I just wish this guy cited his sources. P.S. its pretty far down the page. might wanna use your browser's "find" feature.
http://greathesit.wordpress.com/2008/09 ... ifference/
Last edited by Hiiragi Kagami on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

I really, really want to play this, so...
EusthEnoptEron
Astral Realm

Post by EusthEnoptEron »

Well, at the moment there's this project hosted on TLWiki running. I hope, that they'll change to the Ecstasy version. I think it shouldn't be too much trouble to port the translated text to EX. :)

And also I'm currently playing through Saya's route, while trying to get the meaning of the sentences translated. Currently at about 7000 lines, but I'm not sure, if I should give it to the internets - might just be too messy. Well, I'll see after the editing stage.

But so far I like the game.
Saya is such an innocent girl. <3
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

Heh, I'll help at TLWiki here and there. I'll help more once they get a significant amount translated. :D
silent
Astral Realm

Post by silent »

Hiiragi Kagami wrote:Heh, I'll help at TLWiki here and there. I'll help more once they get a significant amount translated. :D

Hi. I'm one of the members of the said project; I'd like to warn you, that you really should, in one way or another, get in touch with us prior to making any kind of edits to the wiki. The reason is simple, that version you can find on wiki is generally outdated, as we long since given up on keeping it up to date. We're currently using a different version control system for all our needs.
I hope, that they'll change to the Ecstasy version. I think it shouldn't be too much trouble to port the translated text to EX
I don't really understand why everyone brings this up every single time. Our highest priority right now is to get the original LB! translated, we aren't really looking at translating LB:EX! yet, however, as you've already mentioned, it shouldn't require too much work to later reuse our existing translation, should we ever decide to translate LB:EX . Of course, I can't speak for everyone in our team, but some of us are willing to continue working on EX version once we're done with our current project. I, for one, am looking forward to translating Saya's and Sasami's routes one day, but there's still a long way before that. Sorry, if I sound rude, that's certainly not my intention.

Thanks for your support.
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

silent wrote:
Hiiragi Kagami wrote:Heh, I'll help at TLWiki here and there. I'll help more once they get a significant amount translated. :D

Hi. I'm one of the members of the said project; I'd like to warn you, that you really should, in one way or another, get in touch with us prior to making any kind of edits to the wiki. The reason is simple, that version you can find on wiki is generally outdated, as we long since given up on keeping it up to date. We're currently using a different version control system for all our needs.
Yeah, I found your other site. I want to help out there, but how do I register? Or do I ask you on IRC?
and also...
silent wrote:
I hope, that they'll change to the Ecstasy version. I think it shouldn't be too much trouble to port the translated text to EX
I don't really understand why everyone brings this up every single time. Our highest priority right now is to get the original LB! translated, we aren't really looking at translating LB:EX! yet, however, as you've already mentioned, it shouldn't require too much work to later reuse our existing translation, should we ever decide to translate LB:EX . Of course, I can't speak for everyone in our team, but some of us are willing to continue working on EX version once we're done with our current project. I, for one, am looking forward to translating Saya's and Sasami's routes one day, but there's still a long way before that. Sorry, if I sound rude, that's certainly not my intention.

Thanks for your support.
I heard rumors...http://greathesit.wordpress.com/2008/09 ... ifference/ :shock:
According to this dude, it's been confirmed that Key will rerelease LB!:EX in an all ages version, all other extra stuff intact. If it's true, then will you guys start doing that version instead?

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”