Translation poll

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
chancs
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Translation poll

Post by chancs »

Hendog wrote:Oda Nobuna is already being translated at a fast rate so I think starting a new project like Hagure or helping out already existing projects like Accel World or STnBD would be better.
I agree with the STnBD since its translator will be busy and remain inactive for the project and I really really want to see Madan no Ou translated.

EDIT: Looking by the result till date, this is anime-oriented. Hagure and Oda
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

More than 146 members who voted in 3 days. That's fast.
chancs wrote:Looking by the result till date, this is anime-oriented. Hagure and Oda
Yeah, that's almost true. If Vanadis could catch up with the BokuH - AW - STnBD group, I would like that.

While I voted Oda - AW - Vanadis - TR, if Oda - Hagure - STnBD/AW - Vanadis were chosen, it wouldn't bother me at all.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Hendog wrote:Oda Nobuna is already being translated at a fast rate so I think starting a new project like Hagure or helping out already existing projects like Accel World or STnBD would be better.
Actually, I'd prefer an already existing project. The reason is that BT has a lot of projects but a lot of them are incomplete. Only the most popular and the most dedicated ones can catch up, and it'd be a great idea to finish some before starting others.

@chancs Nobuna, Hagure, Dakara Boku wa H as well as Accel World are all getting animated, actually. That's 4 of te top 5.

@Misogi. Hard to tell with multivote. My guess would be from 150 to 200. I've heard a lo of people who vote once or twice, so maybe even more.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

STnBD just passed AW, anime is not everything after all. But I wonder why there is so many people vote for it?
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

I think it reminds people of Aria and the other harem team battle novels :roll:
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

hmmmm, wonder why those that are already animated are voted so highly for, somehow it feels like animated LN's trump non-animated LN's. well I hope that Ellen will see the light of day here at BT, and also Tigre.

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
cnine
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cnine »

why there isn't KSwK[Unbreakable Machine Doll]????
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

cnine wrote:why there isn't KSwK[Unbreakable Machine Doll]????
It looks like nobody suggested it to him at least on this wiki talk-page.
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

lchigo93 wrote:hmmmm, wonder why those that are already animated are voted so highly for, somehow it feels like animated LN's trump non-animated LN's
Isn't that exactly the case?
lchigo93 wrote:well I hope that Ellen will see the light of day here at BT, and also Tigre.
Who is that?
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

lchigo93 wrote:hmmmm, wonder why those that are already animated are voted so highly for, somehow it feels like animated LN's trump non-animated LN's. well I hope that Ellen will see the light of day here at BT, and also Tigre.
They simply have more publicity. Because anime actually works as really expensive advertisement.
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

Ellen is a character(for me she's ye main heroine) in madan no ou. Madan no ou FTW!

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
Gohankuten
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gohankuten »

ben1234 wrote:I think it reminds people of Aria and the other harem team battle novels :roll:
Don't forget the main female lead is a tsundere loli which is always popular(Sns, ZnT, TD). It is kinda sad how so many people like the tsundere lolis. I think we all have issues for liking it but I don't care give me more tsundere lolis.
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

Hagure, better protagonist if you compare it to DxD, he doesn't just hope to do ecchi situation and drools for it. He just goes out and makes his own harem, even pleasuring or humiliating them. He has the guts to do ecchi stuff to them

ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

Gohankuten wrote:Don't forget the main female lead is a tsundere loli which is always popular(Sns, ZnT, TD). It is kinda sad how so many people like the tsundere lolis. I think we all have issues for liking it but I don't care give me more tsundere lolis.

I personally could use less of them. Give me more Shiikas and Rinas but with less dream eating bugs
Akuma
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Akuma »

You're welcome to promote your own agenda but not influence another one in a negative manner.
As for Oda, the current translator could do with some help considering the huge amount of volumes and a bit higher difficulty.
*pleads to Code-Zero with puppy eyes*
Spoiler! :

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”