F-Rank no Boukun by Eiji Mikage

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
Fehafare
Astral Realm

F-Rank no Boukun by Eiji Mikage

Post by Fehafare »

I had my account on Baka-Tsuki for some time now, but this is my first day on the forum actually, so hi everyone. I'm Fehafare.

Before getting to the title of the topic there is something more important from my side. I'd wish to thank all translators and other people who are on these projects and make them happen. I admire you guys, it's an ungrateful job but you do it either way. If not for this site i wouldn't have read a lot of stuff i always wanted to read, so thank you for that.

Well with that out of the way, here's why i made the topic. F-Rank no Boukun or The F-Ranked Tyrant by Eiji Mikage.

The private school "Nanahoshi" — also known as the school of the survival of the fittest — where we witness an epic clash of wits as the protagonist works his way toward supreme power. The Nanahoshi school is famous for its incredibly skilled students and its nationally acclaimed achievements in various extracurricular activities. At the very core of this system, however, is a strict ranking system that is used to manage the students and reduces them to collections of numerical ratings of their abilities, from their intelligence to their looks.
This school has an absolute ruler — a girl called Erika Kagurasaka, leader of the "Urban Lion" faction and holder of the title of "Pride." With the perilous ambition of defeating her and ascending to the throne as a tyrant, Kanna Fujishiro starts his quest from the lowest possible rank...

Just think that it's an interesting series and well, there's already Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria by the same author completely translated here so i thought that it might be a decent addition to the site.
That's all really.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”