Amagi Brilliant Park

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you want to see this series translated?

Yes
97%
Yes (I'll do it)
1%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
0%
No( Please give a reason)
1%

Total votes: 285

Snawpes
Astral Realm

Re: Amagi Brilliant Park

Post by Snawpes »

I'd really love for this to be translated. The anime was my favorite show from this past season based purely on the enjoyment I got from it. The comedy was great, the mascots were hilarious. I love how their cute character designs contrast with their nefarious deeds. I also really like Kanie and Sento, so I'm hoping for more character development involving them in future volumes.

The setting is pretty unique for a light novel and has a ton of room for the author to get as creative as he wants with every aspect of the story. I'm still hoping to see some romantic development between Kanie and Sento that I didn't get enough of from the show. The anime was something I was seriously looking forward to every week and I'm gonna miss it until I can get more.

If someone is translating it, I might be willing to help with editing at some point, but I've never done it before and can't guarantee that I'll have time to do it now. Someone said they gave permission to use their translation of the prologue as a teaser, so is that enough to create a project page or is it best to wait for someone to TL the first chapter? Also, can anyone create the project page even if they aren't going to be working on the project?
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

Snawpes wrote:Also, can anyone create the project page even if they aren't going to be working on the project?
The person who creates the project page doesn't have to directly work on the project, but the project does need to have at least one translated chapter/part, otherwise the admins will delete the page. In my personal opinion, it's kind of wasteful to have a project page just with a short segment and no intention to continue, but it's not against the rules as long as the segment isn't unreasonably short.
Swaglord
Astral Realm

Post by Swaglord »

Someone please translate this!!! I would greatly appreciate whoever is willing... i loved the anime and really want to read the light novel too bad i dont know japanese >_>
Sacredus
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sacredus »

NanoDesu started to translate this.
2hayka
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei as of currently

Post by 2hayka »

Sacredus wrote:NanoDesu started to translate this.
And so far i'm love every update read.
Favorite LNs: Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabu Kome wa Machigatteiru, Spice and Wolf, No Game no Life, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Campione!, Clockwork Planet. There should be more...
Yung Su Im
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Yung Su Im »

Does the anime cover everything in volume 1 and is there any major changes (besides Latifa keeping her memories)?
Ecosphere
Astral Realm

Post by Ecosphere »

Yung Su Im wrote:Does the anime cover everything in volume 1 and is there any major changes (besides Latifa keeping her memories)?
The whole ending was different. And it isn't just the conclusion, the way the whole thing ended was completely different.

I suggest you give volume 1 a full read-through LOL

Oh and not sure if this is a major change, but
Spoiler! :
Latifa is blind in the LN

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”