Long live call(Summon Viva) 召唤万岁

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

yes
100%
No
No votes
Mayve
No votes

Total votes: 1

acesldrop10
Astral Realm

Post by acesldrop10 »

Chinese
Author: Xiafei cheeks
作者:霞飞双颊

Will this basically a story of zero to hero. Yueyang cross to another world found himself identify as a useless person and climb the ladder to Godhood.

Synopsis
Spoiler! :
Dragon continent is a pure summoning world, no magic equal no power.After crossing to another world Yueyang was surprised to find himself transformed into another identity, Loyalty(family name) 3rd young master, who commit suicide by drowning into a lake because his beautiful fiance broke off marriage engagement.

The original Loyalty 3rd young master was tragic man. The Four Great family recognized him as the most useless person. Spending 15 years and still can’t sign a contract with Summoning Collection Book.

The crossing man Yueyang only need it one day…...

When many people having trouble making contract with beast and monster, numerous sacred animal suck up to the crossing man. All cute looking with the face saying 'I'm qualified thug(fighter?)'

But this kid doesn't appreciate it: “ Go away and get the hell out of my way, sacred animal isn't amazing at all. I only love beauty summoning woman creature!. "
When many States competing to win him over, shameless man say “I don’t talk about states affairs, only love affairs !”
little taste
Spoiler! :
The first chapter: [crossing] part1

Otaku Yueyang saw a flying figure over the sky, and shouted: "Wife, come out and look its God!". The above flying figure heard the shouted and almost fell down. Yueyang student then shouted “ Brother, don’t fly too fast, your pants is falling down”

The man in the sky fell down…..

Yueyang student didn’t even check on the fallen man, he ran to pick up the flying golden sword,: “ Master, flying sword is a treasure, random throwing it away will pollute the environment. What would you do if it hit a child?
Even if it didn't, hitting the grass and flowers is not good. Your disciple will safe keep it for you."

What is this?

Small golden bag? A brilliant and great immortal Master like you don’t need wear this old ugly bag around your waist. Your disciple will also safe keep this for you.

The old priest that fallen from the sky almost cough out blood. Living more than thousands of years, its is his first time encountering someone so shameless calling someone Master.

Master, your disciple is at marriageable age, but have no match, I wonder if you have a granddaughter? A royal Loli sister does not matter, I am not very picky!.

Yueyang student YD smile(big smile?), and finally the an enraged old priest raised his leg and kick his ass and scream " Go away, go to hell "

This is how Yueyang student cross...

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”